Michael Jackson and Tom Sneddon?

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
What's the story between Michael and Tom? correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure D.S is about Tom, and I'm just wondering what the story is between them. I know he played a role in the trials in 1993 and 2005, but that's basically it. So if anyone could enlighten me on the subject, it would be much appreciated :)

Really? We need this thread?

Come on man, cut them some slack. Not every one here is going to know every person in MJ's life. Sure, he might be major in regards to the allegations but I see nothing wrong with wanting to educate yourself.

To keep it really brief, Tom Sneddon was a district attorney who was the lead prosecutor of the child molestation allegations against Michael. He went really out of his way to try and prove that Michael actually molested children but he was clearly never able to (obviously because Michael never did such a crime). I have to be honest, my minds a bit hazy atm as I haven't read on the allegations for some time now so someone else should be able to fill you in a lot better than I could!

Come on man, cut them some slack. Not every one here is going to know every person in MJ's life.

It's not that I expect people to understand, it's that it ****s me off that there is so much to celebrate in MJ's life - the music, the dance, the art etc. These threads get little attention but the ones about the allegations, court cases, Sony etc get loads of responses and are filled with vitriol & hatred.

I just prefer the ones that are positive and are to do with his art & the enjoyment he gave us all.

It's not that I expect people to understand, it's that it ****s me off that there is so much to celebrate in MJ's life - the music, the dance, the art etc. These threads get little attention but the ones about the allegations, court cases, Sony etc get loads of responses and are filled with vitriol & hatred.

Yeah, you have a fair point.

on the other hand, that's the right place to find accurate information and not biased media reports...

Actually the wiki article that was posted was excellent and covers both the real life situations and the song.

I just prefer the ones that are positive and are to do with his art & the enjoyment he gave us all.

Honestly though, you have to see it from my point of view aswell. It's not that I posted this to be an asshole, not in any way. I just wanted to know more about the subject. Don't get me wrong, I have read about it now thanks to people in here, and I understand why you get upset, but you have to understand where I'm coming from.

also, the brief time I have been on this forum, I havn't seen any posts like this, so I didn't know how people would respond.

Come on man, cut them some slack. Not every one here is going to know every person in MJ's life. Sure, he might be major in regards to the allegations but I see nothing wrong with wanting to educate yourself.

To keep it really brief, Tom Sneddon was a district attorney who was the lead prosecutor of the child molestation allegations against Michael. He went really out of his way to try and prove that Michael actually molested children but he was clearly never able to (obviously because Michael never did such a crime). I have to be honest, my minds a bit hazy atm as I haven't read on the allegations for some time now so someone else should be able to fill you in a lot better than I could!

Thanks, I've read a bit on the wiki and other places and I've got a better understanding of it know :)

Back