Just a Little Bit of You

MJJ Productions

Proud Member
Apologies in advance if there is a dedicated subforum I should have posted this to, but I couldn't seem to find anything. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a version of Michael singing Just a Little Bit of You as an adult. I've been listening to this song a lot lately and I love it and would like to hear him singing it later in life. If not, maybe a version other than the one on Forever, Michael?

I don't think he recorded an adult version, but the released version was put out when he was 17!

One of my favorite songs! I don't think he recorded it in his later years. Is there a live performance of this song?

Gosh isn't it just wonderful? I love when all that funk gives way for all those delicious strings in the intro, I'm gone when that hits.

As per the request, here it is in 1977 (approximately 2.5 years after it was recorded). If anyone can find a later performance I too would like to see it.

Gosh isn't it just wonderful? I love when all that funk gives way for all those delicious strings in the intro, I'm gone when that hits.

As per the request, here it is in 1977 (approximately 2.5 years after it was recorded). If anyone can find a later performance I too would like to see it.

Ah man this is gold. Made my day, thank you very much!

My pleasure!

Live Michael makes my heart soar :D

Indeed. People wonder why I have so much of a problem with the HIStory tour and lip syncing Mike, performances like this are why! Dancing Michael is wonderful and impressive but like you perfectly say live Michael makes your heart soar.

Back