Jackson //\\//ation

Visions

Proud Member
Hi:ciao:Fanfiction Readers,
I'm new... My friends have encouraged me to post the first story I ever wrote about Michael, here...

The Original concept of this story is started as an Idea for a Scifi about a woman from the year 2000, whose accidentally gets sent back to '76, The thought was this girl would go back knowing all the bad things that happened to Michael, she could correct them along the way. give him a second chance at life, a bigger/better life. But when I started writing it in Sept-2007. Over the last 10 years it turned more into a epic love story... It became hard to keep up with that Sci-Fi aspect. I discovered there was a lot of inconsistencies, some parts of chapters absolutely didn't make sense. I realized I needed to revise the chapters. So I removed the sci-fi aspect.. And I'm sharing the epic love story... hope you enjoy! ;)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
_KkTPrY7slZeMiYJMWUZHDVTYi5HFpEE1zD84goNVzZiCE8szWMB7wywyHSB2g3RwTw5yPed-PxNpqQy9gRibQluQHW_qnqfwD-XTEnH-A-tnOyXPXFNS7jdiynjZiujuew61I8Q

__________________________________________________________________________________________

..:::.:The Table Of Contents:.:::..

hv7UoOY2xbnTGY-hNLfDPYTcoSOMrYSNPRh1oANbCH-eNeieV-0_GAY6pAn4IUJLygVGb7IzbBaPdZ6qFfPJVSIDf9XafeOmaE_jwSQDsRb_tHUn5WrO75Laln7qSme2FfdKWXr8

At 18, Michael is already a musical legend, a veteran in the music industry, has achieved what takes most grown men a lifetime to acquire. An old soul in such a young body is what they call him, 18 going on 80, wise beyond his years, in most cases of his professionalism. Michael contains incredible talent and charm that’s going to take him straight to the top! But what no one knows is the life behind the limelight, his life offstage… No one knows the real Michael, the incredibly sweet, shy and timid little boy who’s been forced to grow up in a very ADULT world of corruption and sacrifice at the brunt force, of his father, Joe’s hands.The only comfort he finds is in the girl he once knew way back when. Until they left Indiana for Sunny California signing with Motown Records. In re-connecting with her, he realizes she just isn’t that little girl he left behind nearly 10 years ago, anymore! She had grown into a young woman, like no other he’s ever met before., She isn't about money, she doesn’t just expect things handed to her on a gold platter like other Hollywood scarlet’s he’s dated recently…

8kwMzUSJA6y-QQa422w_IxTik0DIcSd9G_OFZ2ttdCxuwsXcv_CoMyN6l9CfxrEVt1BxX2em9znfPTeJd0kowFmhEOQynxpsOTxCCipoZKH69oc8tUKM1HOyI8qXVCEjaWXj7W29

At 18, is smart and hardworking, passionate about Photography like her father... Knows what she wants, and knows it’s going to take hard work and dedication to get it. Never having a real sense of family growing up, except from her father who has always tried to fill her life with lots of love, hoping to fill in that emptiness of yearning for a mother. But, everything changes, when she reconnects with a boy she hasn't seen since they were 5, and barely remembers him.

With...
A4UZGry2AeXbWQCH8zN3pbvlHufEZ5vEexxGb3aaG1BVMc2ZhGXl1DOYQlYMEhESFjWnB16wDzBj6rcMXQxny6uFpQLnZLKcI8S5SRiRIUx_QRL9kczYeZaQkx3AiMpyFI_EDPPOSXCfo4t_qg

The Jackson Family & Keni Nation
(Kristen’s Dad)

And Many More to be Introduced as the story goes on!

~
Story Note: I know Michael's real life ‘time-line’ and the things that actually happened to him, And while I will make a great deal of effort to keep true to his lifeline, Some situations and parts might be changed around a bit to suit this story… I have wanted to write a story for a while now about Michael that started in his teens, dealing with his grueling work demands from his father, daily life and keeping up with his studies and everyone & everything around him. This will be a long story, so please be patient with me. I really hope you enjoy this story... And of course your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Era: The Jackson's | Off The Wall | Thriller | BAD | Dangerous | HIStory & Invincible...
Locations:New York, Encino, Los Angeles, Neverland, London, Various places while touring.
POV: Mainly from Kristen's perspective
Rating: R (for Adult situations: Domestic Violence, Sexual Content, Language, etc).

Disclaimer | Story is based off parts of Michael's life, but is completely fictional! All material (I.e. Film footage, Audio, Photographs, etc) used in the creation of this story is the property of their respected owners. No Copyright infringement intended!

Last edited:
4r0AjGkS0f5l3-pdr3ikSn6wgr0ODRs4fbGTADK1ISn-2NUZTrEeXrRSJIymzclo7Uv5y8QbIWmvofF0SZNJl7Bt9MwAVtZD_ozNeHJ7ms_xI-WMQDAzo_abFY671k52bt_hNIvV

Friday.

California.
Our plane just landed in Southern California, I helped dad collect our luggage. I was so nervous about today, excited but nervous, exhaling deeply. Getting outside the airport terminal, Dad got the attention of a Cabby, Whistling, he put his hand up, the cabby got out helping dad,

“Get in,” he told me taking the luggage from my hands.

I smile, nodding. getting in, I felt butterflies take flight in my stomach. I could barely breathe as my nerves crept back up on me. It took forever to get through all the airport traffic out onto the main street, The cabby suddenly took off like a bat out of hell. I gasped, grabbing dad’s hand. He glanced over at me, he smiled sweetly, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

Keni could see that something was clearly on his daughter’s mind,

“How are you feeling about seeing everyone?” Dad, asked with a big smile. Causing me to smile,
“Well… I am it’s just… I…” I paused trying to find the right words to describe how I was feeling.
“Just, what?” he asked.
“It’s not so much seeing everyone, as..”
“As, it is seeing Michael??” Dad asked, leave it to dad to cut to the chase… Short and straight to the point, that was him.

I exhaled deeply...

“ah hm.. I thought it might be that!” he told me.
"The last time i seen Michael he was leaving for California." I said.

“He’s had this whole other life, I’ve barely spoken to him the last 7 years, haven’t really… He’s been so busy!” I exhaled.
“If he wasn’t busy, we were busy with your work, and my schooling!” I added.
“But you talked to Katherine every week, she adores you!.” he reminded me.

I nodded, “Yeah!” I muttered.

“She insisted that we finally make time to come visit!” he said.
“Yea!” I breathed,

Glancing outside my window, exhaling nervously, watching as palm tree after palm tree passed by, I just couldn’t help but notice just how beautiful it was, here. Greenery, trees, flowers, were everywhere, it was so sunny, and warm…

“It’s just what if things have changed so much that we don’t even get along anymore?” I suddenly asked, glancing back over at dad. “Don’t be silly, Kristen… That could never happen, you two were inseparable once…” he breathed,

I lowered my eyes, “Look, it’s like learning to ride a bike,” he said,

I couldn’t help but, burst into laughter… “Dad!!!” I shook my head, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment at his analogy…

“No, no listen…” he said, pulling my hands down away from my face,
“It’s like learning to ride a bike, you never forget how… You and Michael will never forget that friendship, you won’t forget how to be each other’s friend!” he said sincerely patting my left knee…

oh lord, daddy!!! I exhaled again… I glanced back out the window…

But, as corny as dad could be sometimes, what he said always made sense to me in one way or the other. I did feel a little better, gave me a lot of hope… but still I couldn’t help but wonder if any part of Michael remembered me, or our friendship..? Or the one that Dad and Katherine insists that we had, It had been so long since we actually seen each other. It all feels like a blur sometimes...

The cab coming to a sudden stop jerked me from my thoughts,
[FONT=&amp]The cab coming to a sudden stop jerked me from my thoughts, glancing up seeing the gate…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
G6vj9e_JQwzZzGd0jY1ATk8oEbOEt6tvHe5TppJ9wLq7UOeY7fNgSM0AvKviJ03dMkyLs_z10Vbci9hbM5ToYkcs13d0BidDMnVZduNNf99LxLoMNBxnaI49bP7zkKQm52uWMEpI
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The cab was suddenly hit with screaming girls pounding on the car windows, trying to see in. Startled me, I moved close to dad,[/FONT]

“What’s going on?” I asked.
“Jackson Fans, miss.” The Cabby said.
“Have you been here before?” I asked in a gasp as the cab rocked,
“Yes, miss… Many times before!” he replied.
“They must think we're the boys…” Dad breathed, glancing around with each pounding hand against the car, the glass of the windows, getting louder. The cabby hit the horn several time, not one girl was startled by the noise they were too consumed with who was inside.

“Jackson!, Jackson!, Jackson!” the chanting in the background got louder.

Several security guards made their way through the girls, backing the girls away from the left side of the car, while one of them knocked on the cabby’s window. “Finally!” he muttered rolling down his window,

“What can we do for you sir?” the guard asked.
“Kenneth Nation & daughter to see Katherine Jackson!” Dad spoke up, the guard glanced back at us.
“Yes, of course you're on guest list, just let me call you in!” He said, raising up, glancing at all the screaming girls, he exhaled deeply.

“Ladies!” He yelled, but they only ignored him.
“Ladies, Please!” he yelled louder, getting their attention,
“Its not the boys!” he informed them, “Please calm down!” he added.

An melancholy Aweee, went around the crowd as they finally calmed down walking away from the cab.
The young man disappeared behind through the small side gate, we sat waiting for a few minutes. I glanced out my window, the girls continued to talk amongst themselves. staring at the cab, whispering, wondering just who was in the car if it wasn’t the Jackson's....

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I don't usually read fan fiction but I'm a massive reader so might go along for the journey as I'm always looking for different material to read. Thanks for sharing the outline and I love your signature 'spinning MJ & JT!

[Edit: Oh didn't realise you were posting just now. Not sure I should have posted while your sharing the story. Apologies if my post is positioned between your chapters.

Sounds interesting. I don't usually read fan fiction but I'm a massive reader so might go along for the journey as I'm always looking for different material to read. Thanks for sharing the outline and I love your signature 'spinning MJ & JT!

[Edit: Oh didn't realise you were posting just now. Not sure I should have posted while your sharing the story. Apologies if my post is positioned between your chapters.

No biggy ;)... thanks so much for reading... I hope you enjoy the story... I'll be posting chapter 1, shortly...

Hope you enjoy! :heart::D

xgFReDPlOi1vkEkaWaKID2xAOxOz_Js712yKQUlir8hNaJl71dMp_47KEBEaVuNORJXl0ew-wvrZT2Q6oa0eJrRmC99sojnzCuzV2jg8okk1efXhH221ihwLQcDAxYrI374Hn4la

Part: 1 of 2.

[FONT=&amp]T[/FONT][FONT=&amp]he gate finally began to slowly open, the guard motioned us through once it was open.[/FONT]The Cab driver pulled through the gates of the Havynhurst estate of dad’s best friends. Family, he would call them, Not only he, but i did adore them also. Will most of them...

I finally glanced up at my surroundings my mouth fell ajar, it was gorgeous as Dad walked me to the front door, he rang the doorbell, moments later the door opened.

I glanced up seeing a woman who looked to be not much older then I, Maybe mid 20‘s at the most,

“Keni?” she asked with a smile…
“Yes?” he asked back,
“Katherine is expecting you, Come in, come in…” she said ushering us inside, closing the door…
“I’m Clara… I help Katie with the household.” She said Introducing herself..

Dad shook her hand, “Nice to meet you, Clara… This is my daughter, Kristen!” he turned towards me,
“Ms. Kristen!” she smiled shaking my hand next. “HI!” i smiled.
“This way!” she guided us through the foyer…

My mouth fell open again, as I looked around at the beauty of the home, it was incredible. I tensed up, afraid to move, afraid I would knock something off, break it! Beautiful porcelain knickknacks and statues were everywhere. The family photographs and paintings that adorned the perfectically carved wooden walls, It was breath taken…

Clara took my suitcase,

“Ms Katie is in the family room!” She told Dad, I glanced over looking at him as he nodded…

She walked us down the hall, My mind drifted as my eyes devoured more family photos that adorned the walls. Stopping when I seen one particular photo of Michael, it made me breathless….

ekcUytKmcTvw6IsDL9Flwjr9QUSILTB2AHQdFSS3Cpc0Rp8HTWQIYBsz6h1ba56-VKpAUTKBhVEAUHdgI_gs1hshSs6LxwJx818GDBbEdl0oKeVMtk7hok1G6k4YmfookTw1h7We

I followed Michael and his brother’s in the magazines and on tv the last five years. But, it was different being back in the same space as him. Last time I seen him in person was early 1969, we both weren’t quite 11 yet. He left with his brothers to come out to California to start working at Motown Studios. Then Joseph sent for Katherine and the rest of his kids a year later. That’s when, I went to live with Dad in New York City at his Photography Studio.

“That’s My Baby, isn’t he something?” a familiar woman’s voice interrupted my thoughts,
“Katherine!” I replied, I looked over at her smiling, she smiled so warmly towards me, like only a mother could…

“Hello, Kristen it's so good to see you again, sweet girl!” she remarked, in a motherly tone.

She quickly greeted me with a warm loving hug. I smiled as I returned the hug, Remembering my manners, I raised up…

“Welcome home, sweetie!” she said lovingly….
“Everyone is excited about your arrival!” she added.
“You mean they remember me?” I asked stupidly.
“Of Course Sweetie,” She laughed at my silliness.
“Will accept Janet!” she replied

I nodded understanding, “But don’t worry, she will worm right up to you… she loves family!” Katie said. I smiled again, I glanced over spotting another beautiful family photo on the wall, I loved it.

BnIpQ7ck66mmp3lqC4qHWxB1ELAJjaMqXgkMF4AofZpNIiXdna055Mf-DFeDNuY9eyRqmFdeIRQpNzewk3EB4_XpJoYF4Ao9NwWCOC6D7PWVmX_JUzccEejLWSGjfSMqkX7BNtV3

“He’s a looker, isn’t he?” Katie asked, noticing who I was looking at…
I nodded, blushing…“More so, than I remember!” I muttered.

Katherine smiled, she could still remember how close these two were before everything changed… almost like it was just yesterday… she shook the loved memory away, so they could continue to get re-acquainted…

I stood quiet for a moment, then she showed me to the family room, I smiled slightly, It was another gorgeous room. Katie turned her attention to me and dad as she sit us down on the couch, she began talking with dad, catching up.

“Mother, Mother!” A little girl's voice interrupted, startling me back to reality. Glancing up I seen a girl run up to Katie,

“Janet, sweetie mind your manners, I’m speaking to someone!” Katie corrected her daughter.
“Sorry, mother!” she replied, Katherine turned her daughter around.
“Kristen this is little Janet!” Katherine introduced us, I smiled,
“Mother, I'm not little anymore!” Janet corrected, “Oh, Im sorry this is my grown daughter, Ms Jackson!” Katie joked.
“Hi!” I laughed… last time I seen little Janet she was 3 years old.
“Kristen?!” She got excited.
“Guilty!” I replied.

She flew into my arms hugging me, “oh!” i breathed surprised. I returned the hug.

She raised up breaking our embrace,

“How old are you now?” I asked,
“I just turned 10 in May!” she answered.
“Oh happy belated, Birthday!” I said.
“Thanks, how old are you?” she said, asking.
“I’m 17, I’ll be 18 in July!” I replied,
“My brother Michael is 17 almost 18, too!” Janet replied, I smiled glancing over at Katie…
“You find her talking a lot about her brother Michael, She adores him and he her!” Katherine informed me, Janet smiled big and proud…

“that’s alright, I don’t mind!” I replied. Then it grew quiet seeing the family love here, I was thinking of my own mother whom i have no memory of at all..

“Kristen, Sweetheart?” Katie’s voice asked,
“Huh?” I asked startled from my thoughts, glancing her way.
“Are you okay?” She asked,
“Ah, Yeah!” I gave a fake smile…

I glanced up seeing none other than Joe Jackson standing a few feet in front of me, Katie stood up, greeting Joe with a hug, which he brushed her away from him like she was some fly pestering him.

“Well, well, well, who do we have here?” Joseph asks sternly…
“You remember Kristen?” Dad asked him…

As little Randy came walking up behind..

Randy looked over seeing Kristen’s eyes, instantly taken by her beauty, his mouth dropped, he was at a loss for words, Janet laughed at her brother… Randy felt winded, “Shut up!” he reached over shoving Janet …

I just shook my head, some things never change…

“Kristen, you remember Joe…” Dad said, getting my attention back on Joe,

I smile graciously remembering my manners, shaking his hand, Yeah I remembered Joe.

“Nice to see you again, sir!” I greeted him…

Joe scanned her body, up and down... couldn’t believe his eyes, she had certainly grown up…

“Aren’t you Beautiful!” he remarked,

I gave a half smile, letting out a puff of air… slime ball!

“Thank you, sir!” I replied…
“Oh you're very well behaved, I don’t think we’re going to have any problems, do we understand each other?” Joe asks bluntly…

I nodded my head in response, he was already giving me the creeps…

“Yes, sir!” I answered almost voiceless…

Just then Randy stepped forward, “I Remember You!” he said,

I turned my attention to Randy, he smiled big, extending his hand, I took it,

“I remember you, too... Randy.” I replied.
“Nice to see you again, Pretty one!” Randy muttered in awe.

Causing me to giggle at his sweet remark…

“Nice to see you!” I greeted back… Randy laughed…

“Beat it… Adult talk!” Joe demanded…

both Randy and Janet frowning, they walk towards the doorway,

“Should I go, too?” I asked looking at Joe,
“No, your just fine, babyyy…” he remarked in a sleazy tone, how could he talk like that in front of Katie? I asked myself, feeling a strange expression come over my face…

“This is a great opportunity for you to be great hosts, show Kristen around our home.” Katherine told the kids, “Sure, Mother!” Randy told his mom.

“JOSEPH JACKSON!!!” I heard Katie scream as I started to leave the room with the kids.

“Don’t you ever talk to that child like that ever again!” Katie yelled.
“Whatever!” he blew Katie off as usual.

Keni exhaled deeply some things just never change,

“Want to thank you for letting me bring Kristen, to stay here.” Keni said getting up, shaking Joseph’s hand.

“That isn’t me, that's all Katie.” He shook Keni’s hand back.

“Kristen will be her responsibility not mine, I’m busy with my boys careers, i don’t have any time to waste on anyone else!” he informed Keni bluntly.

Some things just didn’t change at all… Keni thought to himself.

“Of course!” Keni simply replied.

[FONT=&amp]12:23 pm[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Janet and Randy, led me by the hand as we entered the first room, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
-7vGbvZoCW3SdjseoBWiy__OEosqy832MSJg4I_ovObfkSY_CtNwEYHagsezlpXTwJ5F2dIyQHOsYo_FV0BmYkLddEdr2gKK-UOy5RuYqgj2lD4yKnbwFVk7iuVEEeK46wEF1EwN

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Clearly this is the grand dining room,” Janet said, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Clearly!” Randy shook his head. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I giggled, for a 10 year old Janet was so grown up, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Its beautiful!” I replied glancing around. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Randy smiled, he lead us out of the room, across the foyer, into the next room. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]As we continued, Janet talked away, through the house telling me about every room and space. My eyes devoured every possible visible detail, She walked me down into another room on the other side of the house.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
5UOya0ZOiCuOBTMzNEqumK3_YklSjzMF1lyHA4-rwZAc5q4zGwYTRy-YXzXpJBtlYK_r6IwI9fVWYVii8rWaPZQ46POlqIrOLRT3clpilPIqIn7iYZNVjBqKFhSTHBFVImymP7XX

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“This is the den, where Joseph and most of my older brother’s hang out!” Randy said softly, gesturing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“We have ice cream and soda floats!” Janet chimed in, I smiled “Sounds good to me!” I replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Joseph?” I leaned in asking Michael… as we walked back out into the hall…[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Yea, were not allowed to call him dad or daddy, never father!” Janet informed me in a sudden, sad tone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I glanced up at Randy, raising my eyebrows in a questioning manner… He lowered his eyes, as he stood quiet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I didn’t know what to say, I pulled her into a side hug. “That’s Joseph’s loss!” I told her. Janet smiled hugging me tight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We moved on, coming upon this beautiful big portrait of the boys… [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
onwbHOWiiflqLA4VoQuaEGNfS5b8RnuWUviomlwISAEkpJ5d6jE6mjrdEHITHJ2jgseByJH0mugAOVFkyldOWx90kyMwIqTNe_Im2Oz5ZiMmUNa52iem-jH_e09ypFiNnc72JdgT
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I couldn’t help but stop and stare a moment…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“That was taken in the family room.” Randy told me, “I see that!” I replied. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“It's a great photograph!” I said, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“let's go!” Randy said letting a laugh go as he gently pushed Janet up side the head. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Coming back through passing the staircase,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
nl9QzVNdehL3iZqZLmV2yJYMEh7F8clOVDkggcyym5bgJcC1cttXOitqI4Kh6Pry_1-AU0384asqnITQM63m0Hki0n6tkz1vBaX8MPpJfrvM-Ew640MYTEparDKTnu67GDMZvpuc
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

I could hear Dad & Katherine's voices coming from the kitchen. I slowed down as we passed by. "C'mon!" Janet got my attention, grabbing my hand, pulling me down the hall. I exhaled deeply turning my attention back to her. Leading me back into the family room, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Hey lets show her around outside!” Janet said, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Yea.” Randy agreed, they both grabbed me by a hand pulled me towards the side door. [/FONT]

~
[FONT=&amp]“Oh, Keni!” Katherine breathed,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Don’t you think you should tell Kristen truth behind coming here?” she asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Keeping something like this from her will only, hurt her!” she added.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I know, I know…” he hesitated, Katherine exhaled deeply…[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I’ve tried, I’ve tried so many times!” He muttered glancing up into her eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Keni, she will be devastated if she finds out from anyone else, but you!” Katherine breathed,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“That's why you have to promise not to tell a soul,” he stressed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Katherine grew quiet, “Please, Katie, please promise me!” he begged, she closed her eyes, opening them again looking into his eyes. “Please promise me!” he asked. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Seeing the look in his eyes, the hesitation… “Keni, you told her she's going to be living with us, right? you least told her that much?” Katherine asked. Keni lowered his eyes,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“No,” he muttered, “KENI!” she breathed choked up,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I will tell her that she’s going to be staying with you awhile, I promise I will tell her!” he gasped.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]It grew quiet again, “Please promise me, Katherine… let me tell her in my own time!” he asked sincerely…[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Just let me do this in my own time…” He repeated… [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Okay, okay, I promise!” she exhaled looking up into Keni’s eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Thank you!” he breathed relieved.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“What are you going to tell her the reason is for now?” she asked after a moment of trying to contain her emotion… [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“She knows there was this job offer that would take me away for over a year. I’m going to tell her I’ve decided to take the offer.” he breathed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“But I don’t want her on the road anymore, I want her to just have some normalcy,” he added.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Keni, our life here is hardly normal, we’re very busy with the boys careers.” she said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“But you are still a family!” he said, she nodded “yea”… [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“That’s what Kristen, needs right now, She needs you right now, Katherine!” he breathed deeply.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Hearing the desperation in her best friend's voice, she just wished there was more she could do for Keni. besides just taking Kristen in as one of her children. Which she was more than happy to do any day of the week…

[/FONT]

JN © 2007-2017.
©Kristy

Last edited:
First, I'd like to welcome you to MJJC :wub: and hope you have a great time here.

Don't worry about what other people say. The ones that 'critize' or 'single you out' are just jealous and somehow 'envy' you. :blink:

Anyway, you're HOME here at #Fanfiction. Thanks for sharing Visions :clapping:

As an MJ Fiction Writer myself, I really love reading other fanfiction and this chapter just 'whizzed' me back to my childhood. :blush:

I'll be looking forward to read the story as it's wonderfully laid out. (y)

Great Job :dancin:

First, I'd like to welcome you to MJJC :wub: and hope you have a great time here.

Don't worry about what other people say. The ones that 'critize' or 'single you out' are just jealous and somehow 'envy' you. :blink:

Anyway, you're HOME here at #Fanfiction. Thanks for sharing Visions :clapping:

As an MJ Fiction Writer myself, I really love reading other fanfiction and this chapter just 'whizzed' me back to my childhood. :blush:

I'll be looking forward to read the story as it's wonderfully laid out. (y)

Great Job :dancin:

Aww Thank you, for the warm welcome! :heart: Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope i can keep your interest not trail off... If i do, please just let me know!? lols. I'll correct it! hehe... I really love this story, its my first so its special to me. I have two other love stories i'll try to get posted here too.

Whizzed you back to your childhood? oh thats cool.. :D .. I've always been cerious what it would be like to have been an adult in the 70s/80s... I was born '82, I barely knew who the Jackson's were by the time I was 5 in '87. I didn't even realize that Michael Jackson was the same kid from the motown group until I was 10. by that time he was releasing his Dangerous Album, '92.. He just swept me off my feet... But, Mom says I've been listening to Michael since i was a baby, I don't remeber much of it... She was a big fan of his when she was a kid. She's only a year older than him. But I was raised old school, movies, music, television... :)

I favor Off The Wall because it was the first album, I ever owned. But I love all the Michael era's... Especially around BAD/Dangerous...
;)

Story note: I wanted to let you know i just changed the look of Kristen back to the original girl I used before... I was trying out a fresh face, but it just wasn't working for me, wasn't clicking. Sorry about that! :oops:

Last edited:
Aw very sweet chapters! What's with Latoya? Why does she dislike Kristen so much? Janet is so cute! Michael and Kristen seem to remember each other quite well(hence the long hug). Looking forward to reading more!

Aww Thank you, for the warm welcome! :heart: Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope i can keep your interest not trail off... If i do, please just let me know!? lols. I'll correct it! hehe... I really love this story, its my first so its special to me. I have two other love stories i'll try to get posted here too.

Whizzed you back to your childhood? oh thats cool.. :D .. I've always been cerious what it would be like to have been an adult in the 70s/80s... I was born '82, I barely knew who the Jackson's were by the time I was 5 in '87. I didn't even realize that Michael Jackson was the same kid from the motown group until I was 10. by that time he was releasing his Dangerous Album, '92.. He just swept me off my feet... But, Mom says I've been listening to Michael since i was a baby, I don't remeber much of it... She was a big fan of his when she was a kid. She's only a year older than him. But I was raised old school, movies, music, television... :)

I favor Off The Wall because it was the first album, I ever owned. But I love all the Michael era's... Especially around BAD/Dangerous...
;)

Story note: I wanted to let you know i just changed the look of Kristen back to the original girl I used before... I was trying out a fresh face, but it just wasn't working for me, wasn't clicking. Sorry about that! :oops:

You're welcome dear :wub:

Yeah, some stories just 'click' within you, hey! I have the same with some of mine. You can't really let them go, you know! :blush:

Ah, I love your 'personal' note here too. I'm from '72 and 'discovered' MJ in '82 so I kinda 'grew up' with MJ as my 'BEST friend' and BIG Bro' I never had as I'm an only child.

Yep, I agree growing up the 'old shool' way is the BEST :cheeky:

As to your story note: You don't have to 'excuse' yourself about it. I know that stuff can change according to your characters.

Have fun writing and sharing!

Loving Jackson Nation! It's just what I need at the moment as a complete escape from other mundane MJ topics that have been discussed a million times. I'm wondering what's up with Keni but I know some bad news is coming for Kristen. Atleast Katie will be there and even young Janet. The chemistry between Michael and Kristen is simmering and will reach the boil at some stage. Their gonna get it on. :D
Brilliantly written and set-up. Loved the intro in the cab and how we're gradually being introduced to this world and characters. Thanks for sharing, really enjoying it and looking forward to more.

Loving Jackson Nation! It's just what I need at the moment as a complete escape from other mundane MJ topics that have been discussed a million times. I'm wondering what's up with Keni but I know some bad news is coming for Kristen. Atleast Katie will be there and even young Janet. The chemistry between Michael and Kristen is simmering and will reach the boil at some stage. Their gonna get it on. :D
Brilliantly written and set-up. Loved the intro in the cab and how we're gradually being introduced to this world and characters. Thanks for sharing, really enjoying it and looking forward to more.

Aww thank you! :heart:
I was really worried about posting this story again, but you've all been so welcoming... Thanks for that, it encourages me to keep moving forward! :) know I am working on Chapter 2, will post it soon. :D

Your most welcome and thanks for sharing. It's excellent. :)

Hey, just checking in... :)
Sorry its taking so long, I've been really under the weather. landed myself in the ER.
But got some antibotics and feeling much better! I'm slowly getting back to chapter 2. hehe! ;)

Hugs,
K.

Enjoy!
TPtBljffXq2pOgz7YiCDgqoQKTb44byPqomWy-mDqUOBhOFSOWiEWpTOXC4fjucgDzfaldp40rEvYVfyQxNbt78Fef0cIy2odoa6JvK1tjZWhmTdozIzmz3ctLYHu4AXaz62ig7N
:cheeky:

U7ZHF1org30rNQLUp4p5BHikJnDWys5C-OsJmlJDwkNgRCnfX8jyUzTzInb_HSWWGRrYo6ncpAu2hwoGja3JldY-JZAoaarLKC4MTMMXs6tumT0sRLaRnJ_aXtAHGjveukptf7Xx

I walked around outside talking with Randy and Janet about what seemed like everything I’ve missed the last 7 years. They gave me a grand tour of the grounds. It was gorgeous, it was just covered in green and the most beautiful colors of flowers. It just took my breath away.

“Want to see Michael’s Animals?” Randy asked excited, I smiled,
“No Randy, Leave something for Michael to show her!” Janet got loud with Randy, before I could answer…

“She’s right, if they are his animals, its only right he shows me them!” I commented
“Then we’ll save the Candy store for him too!” Randy said with a smile,
“Candy store?” I asked
“Oh Yeah, Michael has his own candy store here, he sells candy to us!” Janet giggled…
“Its lots of Fun, he’s lots of fun!” Janet gushed,

I smiled bigger, I couldn’t wait to see Michael…

Before i realised it an hour had passed, we were sitting on the lounge chairs near the pool, Janet was telling me about her Tv work she had coming up, I just listened without interrupting, she was so excited about it…

“Oh, and I auditioned for ‘Good Times’.” She added even more excited.

“Will, I hope you get the part!” I said,
“Oh, thank you, Kristen!” she replied
“So what do you do for work, Kristen?” Randy asked
“I just finished High school, I help dad with his work!” I answered
“What does your dad do?!” He asked quickly…
“Photography!” I replied. “Is that what you want to do?” he asked
“Yeah!” I couldn’t help but smile.
“Right On!” Randy said bobbing’ his head. I smiled bigger.

“Janet? Randy? Kristen?” a female voice called out for us,
“By the pool, Clara!” Randy yelled back.
“There you are!” She smiled coming up on us,
“Lunch time,” She said a bit winded.
“Great, i’m starved!” Janet said.

We got up walked over to the house, walking inside, we made our way through the family room down the hall to the small breakfast nook, Where I seen Latoya standing over the table adjusting the silverware. While Clara grabbed a stack of plates, laid them out on the table. Latoya glanced up, seeing me, [FONT=&amp]her eyes grew with anger…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Latoya crossed her arms over her chest, exhaling deeply, She certainly did remember Kristen as a child, her invasion into their family and the mess it caused between her parents..[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Do you remember Latoya?” Katherine asked me, reentering the room, placing a plate of fried chicken on the table. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“LaToya!” I nodded slightly looking into her direction.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]With her look of contempt, I wasn’t sure if that was towards me or something else that was going on. Everything was diffidently coming back, even how mean LaToya was then. I wondered how she would treat me that way now that we both were both adults.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Latoya, don’t be rude!” her mother nudged her on her left arm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Kristen!” she muttered less than thrilled taking a seat.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Katherine exhaled deeply at her daughter's lack of hospitality,[/FONT]

Randy pulled my chair out, I giggled at him taking a seat. Janet covered her mouth laughing at her big brother. We sat down to lunch, Katherine said a prayer… Amen went around the table, everyone started dishing up food. hearing the clinking of the silverware to the porcelain dish ware, while Janet and Latoya bantered back and forth over who was going to get Television this evening. filled the room… Glancing over at dad, he had a small drumstick and merely a half of scoop of smashed potatoes with a few green beans. I wasn’t surprised, he’d barely been eating anything these days. I exhaled, deciding I’ll ask him about it later…

“So, Kristen how do you like your room?” Katherine asked, interrupting my thought.
“I ah... “ I smiled, glancing over at Randy & Janet.
“We didn’t get upstairs, with little miss motormouth over here…” Randy gestured to his left side where Janet was sitting…

“Heyyyyy….” her eyes narrowed at her big brother.
“What? its true…” He told on his baby sister.
“It was your idea to take her outside!” She took a tone with her brother,
“WHAT...?” Randy asked exacerbated.
“You told Kristen our entire life story… Every room, every detail, right down to every photograph!” Randy said.

I let a laugh go, watching them banter back and forth…

“So… now she knows about us!” Janet retorted.
“She knew, already!” Randy told her.
“So, now she knows more!” Janet said,
“She’d never been here before…” She added
“She knew us before we moved here…” Randy retorted.
“I know she known us, but from the beginning!” She glancing across the table towards her mom.
“Yes, Kristen came into our family at merely 3 days old!” Katherine replied with a warm smile, remembering.

LaToya rolled her eyes,

“God Jan, your so stupid!” Latoya replied taking a sip of her iced tea.

My eyes shot up with everyone else's, glancing up at her…

“What?” she asked noticing everyone staring at her.
“Hall, right now!” Katherine told her daughter, getting up from the table.

Latoya rolled her eyes getting up from the table, following her mother out of the room…

“I’m Not Stupid!” Janet said.
“Don’t worry about it, Jan… We know you're not!” Randy said
“Janet!” I said. She glanced over at me.
“I happen to think you're so grown up for your age, no one thinks you're stupid, I don’t!” I said. I felt bad that her sister was just so rude to her.

As we heard Latoya raise her voice in defiance against Katherine. but it was muffled…

“You don’t talk to me that way… Go to your room and think about the rude things you said and done today…” Katherine raise her voice back… “You better learn some respect, this is my house, I’m your mother little girl!” She added angrily. Latoya stomped all the way upstairs, down the hall to her room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Katherine exhaled deeply, She didn’t understand LaToya at all when she was in this hateful mood. Walking back into the breakfast nook.

Glancing up at Katherine, she smiled hesitantly…

“I’m really sorry about that, Latoya won’t be re-joining us!” She said.
“Its alright!” Dad spoke up,

I glanced over at Janet,

“You know what else, Janet?” I asked. “What’s that?” she replied.
“I want to thank you for the wonderful tour of this big beautiful home, I loved hearing all the stories!” I told her. her smile grew bigger… She got up flew around the table hugging me again.. “Oh!” i breathed, I returned the hug.

Katherine, Randy, Keni smiled, Kristen seemed easy going… very sweet and considerate of others…

“Ready to finish your lunch?” I raised up asking her, she nodded. She went back to her seat.
“Your really very good with children!” Katherine spoke up,

Causing me to smile,

“Isn’t she?” Dad asked. “She just has this natural connection with them, which is rare for young adults.” He added.

Randy’s smile grew, he was in loveee…

“I’ll show you around upstairs after lunch!” Katherine told me in a motherly tone.
“Okay!” I nodded.

Later that afternoon, I walked back towards The family room with Randy, As we reached the hall, I was suddenly moving at a snail’s pace as more family photographs caught my attention. I really did love the photos, they were a beautiful family, like no other…

Seeing Michael caused me to smile, there was something about his eyes. So kind, sweet and filled with innocents, his amazing smile it lit up the photograph, a smile that was so rarely seen in magazines.

“Kristen?” Randy interrupted my thoughts, I glanced over my left shoulder seeing him,
“You alright?” he asked,
“Yeah!” I replied, I reluctantly walked away from the photos, rejoining Randy. He walked me back into the family room…

I glanced up seeing a few more Jackson’s that had just arrived, seeing Tito, Jackie and Marlon sitting on plush couch talking amongst, I breathed deeply… All of them grown men now, compared to the last time i seen them in person.

The guys looked up at me, I smiled shyly, They all got up out of their seats, respectfully…

“who’s this..” Tito asked with a smile…
“Kristen…” Janet replied, taking my right hand in hers…

Tito walked around greeting me with a hug, kissing me on my right cheek,

“Will Ms. Kristen its nice to see you again, foxy!” Tito said with confidence…
“You too..” I replied, returning the hug…

Jackie, walked around taking my right hand in his, he leaned in kissing my left cheek. Then Marlon did the same,

“Its very nice to see you, beautiful girl!” Jackie greeted me…
“You too, Jackie!” I replied, kissing his left cheek…
“Geez just wait until Michael see what a beautiful woman you’ve become!” Jackie added.

I felt my cheeks burn with heat, lowering my eyes.

“Ahhh…” Marlon laughed.
“Hi, Marlon!” I took his hand.

We all sat down, Randy made sure I sat next to him, Jackie was on my other side. Dad came walking in sitting down near the other end of the coffee table. I sat quietly listening the chatter of everyone talking in different directions, I really felt overwhelmed at some points. This was so surreal to me, been along time since I’ve been around so much noise…

“Kristen, You’ll see the rest of the kids as the week goes on, there is always someone in and out of the house here…” Katie said interrupting my quiet thoughts.

I hadn‘t even noticed she‘d came in and sat across from Dad, I nodded my head, letting her know I understood…

“Michael isn’t here!” Randy chimed in, I kind of picked up on that, though...
"You just missed him, he left yesterday." Randy said.
“Where is he?” I asked, taking a deep breath.

“Hes spending the week in Malibu at Jermaine's home on the beach!” Katie answered…
“Oh!” I muttered,

“Yeah, his last little bit a freedom before the boys leave for the 2nd leg of their summer tour in two weeks.” She added.
"We just got back from touring, the day before." Tito told me. I nodded.
“You’ll see him Thursday, we’re all going to have a family picnic on the beach.” Jackie told me.
“Than its straight to rehearsals!” Joe’s voice interrupted.

Everyone glanced over at him standing in the doorway, in union.

“You hear me?!” he asked his sons bluntly.
“Do you?” He asked
“Yes, Sir!” Jackie said.
“Setting around, for two weeks, wasting my time and my money!” He muttered walking through the family room, grabbing a folder off the table behind the couch, then leaving the room in silence.

I glanced over at dad, concerned… I didn’t feel very welcome in Joe’s presence. Dad just shook his head at me. Which is his usual sign language for let it go.

“Don’t worry about Joe, if every moment isn't spent working he thinks we're wasting money!” Marlon told me. I nodded letting a breath go as I smiled hesitantly. .

“C’mon sweetie, I’ll show you around the house, to your room!” Katie said to me,
“Okay.” I whispered.
I got up from the couch, where I was squeezed between these men. following her out of the family room…

Reaching the grand staircase, we got upstairs, the walls were just as adorned with family photos, paintings, priceless niknaks as the downstairs was. Just beautiful. walking down a long hall. coming to the last door, she opens the door, walking me just inside,

“This is Joseph and My room, just through there pass the bed is Joe’s office this is where he works allot when he’s actually home…” Katie informs me as she points straight ahead…

The door to his office was closed, which i assumed meant he was in there.

I nodded,

“Its beautiful…” I commented as I looked around…

It was different shades of brown and gold in typical 70s decor, against the ongoing theme of carved wood, silk furniture. More photographs and paintings..

Katie smiles, “Thanks…”

“Okay onto the next room!” Katie muttered,

They leave the master bedroom, just across the hall, Katie opens the next door,

“And this is Little Miss Janet’s room!” Katie informed me.

I smiled, seeing stuffed animals and dolls everywhere, Katie closes the door, walks me back down the hall and around the corner, down to the next door. opening it,

“And this is Mr. Michael’s room!” Katie adds, My eyes roamed his room, taking every possible feature just to know him more…

fIvJAoDYd1E7hl5yaebWi2XhFrVZn7paGuqt-kfdNOXlq9tFFpZpCkQJh3fOmPeKS3m-52Pw-6piZLWGOT8sFuq5XBLDmejaT50RyZFk_8MvAcCmWxp4_4aPUouh3cuwDc-58lGX

The artwork that covered his walls, was exquisite, I recognized some as his own. I couldn’t help but smile at The built in shelves against the wall i stood next to, that held his television set, with all the movies he has collected over the years. I ran my hand over the different titles, Michael had Every movie you could think of…

Seeing the look in Kristen’s eyes, the wonderment of the way she looked at her son’s photographs into his eyes. Almost like she knew something deeply about Michael that no one else did, Katie could finally a sense trueness, a sense of real heart from a girl, towards her son. That made Katherine happy, her son desperately been searching for someone his age he could really relate too…

“We should see the next room!” Katie interrupted my thoughts…
“Ah, Right!” I replied…

She showed me around the rest of upstairs, seeing Randy’s room, Latoya’s door, I insisted it wasn’t necessary to see her room. She was in fine form today and I had the sinking feeling it had to do with me being back in her house. Katherine told me it was just as well, letting me know that Latoya didn’t like anyone in her room, she was a clean freak and perfectionist.

“And Finally… Your room!” Katie announces walking me back down towards Michael’s room…

Katie opened the door next to his door, I walked inside, My mouth fell open, then formed into another smile,

O8LZozZYYYkUWOgYTwShzktdd30M4UiyCKx8w7XxH7qRsUEjFujgIWcNHUzvP_ozB72sTMpGbB1X9e9NeUwmJXK8Rjr2z3CKpsAxFJx2W99tIFfkZ7AXFZckdX0SIVAZ5J9KwvPt

“Katie, its just beautiful!” I breathed As I look around seeing the blue theme décor…

Katie smiles seeing the priceless look on Kristen‘s face…

“Blue is my favorite color!” I exclaimed,
“Oh, I’m glad Sweetie!” Katie remarked…
“Your Dad will be staying next door.” She said. Gesturing to her left.

I smiled, again hugging Katie,

“Thank you, Katie for always being there for me!” I said with gladness, least she seemed to care where my mom apparently couldn’t.

Katie raised up, breaking our embrace…

“Thank you Katie, for being there for us, for still caring so much!” I said letting out a breath of air go…Katie raised up, breaking our embrace…

“Sweet girl, I have always cared… Life has just been so crazy the last 7 years…” she stated with motherly love…

I lowered my eyes from hers, Katherine reached over touching my chin, tilting my face back up. Looking into my eyes…

“I didn’t know your mother well, but she was so sweet to me… When her and your dad moved in across the street from us in Gary, Then it wasn’t long before you arrived..” she breathed.

“It seemed like, just like that she was gone just as fast as she appeared into our lives!” She told me.

“And will…” she breathed. “Will she’s a story for another time... And really it's, Keni’s place to tell you, if he hasn’t already… but what I did know of her, her sweetness and well mannered ways are in you, I can see it! You being here now, its my duty as a Mother to take you in and take care of you for as long as you need us to, long as Keni needs us to…” Katie adds sweetly

I smiled, I barely knew anything of my mother… Dad, barely said two words about her… I guess it hurt too much for him to go down that road with me.

“And I know I could never replace your mother, and don’t intend to try, but I am here as a mother. You can come to me about anything, Kristen… Anything at all!” Katie tried to stress to me…

How could she replace someone I don’t even know???

“Okay, I Promise, I will!” I replied…

When a sudden knock at the doorway, we glanced over seeing dad, standing there…

“Is it okay, if Kristen and I talk?” He asked.
“Sure, absolutely!” Katherine smiled.
“Ok, will I should let you get settled in anyways,” Katie told me, I nodded.

She walked towards the doorway, passing dad as he walked into my new room… Glancing around, “Great room!” Dad remarked with a small smile. “Yea…” I breathed.

“Hows your room?” I asked.

He lowered his eyes from mine, taking in a deep breath…

“Listen, Kristen…” He said almost voiceless, glancing back up at me, then grew quiet again.
“Whatever it is, Dad..” I took his left hand into both of mine, “Just tell me!” I told him.

He gave my hands a gentle squeeze…

“I have a flight to catch…” He breathed nervously. “What?” i asked confused letting a laugh go.
“We’ll go home, Sunday as planned…” I told him,
“No, no… sweetie!” He said.
“You are staying with Katherine and her family for the time being…” He informed me.

“What..?” I asked…
“I have things, I have to take care of.” He told me,
“No, Dad!” I breathed as I stood to my feet...
“You have to!” He replied, standing up.
“WHY?” I asked raising my voice
“Because…” He touched both my arms

“I don’t want you on the road for a while. Because It's time to just be a normal teenager and I don’t want you missing anymore school or interaction with kids your age. Because It's time to just be in a family oriented environment!” Keni went down the list that made sense in his mind.

“You're my Dad, you can’t just decide not to be my father, when it's convenient for you!” I spat.
“You can’t just dump me off on some family, I haven’t seen, who hasn’t seen me since I was 5 years old.” I added

Keni let another deep breath go as her anger filled words sliced through his heart like a dagger.

“I’m not trying to dump you off, or not be your father, I’ll always be your father!” He breathed.
“Its…” He paused, “Just…” he breathed… struggling to tell her,
“I’m dealing with something just now,” He added.
“Right!” I breathed walking away, sitting down on the window seat…

I felt so angry that I could barely breathe… I could feel burning in my eyes from tears forming, as my hands went to my face…

Keni exhaled deeply, he walked over sitting down next to his daughter… wrapping his arms around her, pulling her into him. it only took moments for her to return the gesture, latching her arms around his sides tightly. after a few moments, i felt a little fight left in me I wanted to know what was going on with him. I pulled away from him embrace standing to my feet,

“Please Dad, just tell me what is wrong?!” I begged choked up.

Keni, squeezed his eyes tightly closed…

“You never eat anymore, you're always tired, you're in a lot of pain…” I went down the list I had been keeping in my mind. “What am I supposed to think, Dad?” I asked angry.

Keni opened his eyes, raising to his feet as tears escaped-- rolling down his cheeks… He started to say something but, then didn’t-- he just couldn’t… lowering his eyes from his daughter's, simply shaking his head.

When he didn’t answer me, I let a deep breath go in defeat as I sat down on the end of my bed.

“You want to go, so just go…” I breathed almost voiceless, finally giving him my blessing to leave me.

Keni walked over kneeling down in front of his daughter, taking her hands into his… Glancing up into her tear filled eyes.

“Its not that I want to go, its that-- I have to go…” He breathed,
“It's something, I have to do on my own!” He told me gently,
“Please try and understand, Sweetie!” he added.

I could see the pain in his eyes, whatever it was, it was really serious and he was really struggling with it. And he just wasn’t ready to tell me, yet. But, I just couldn’t understand why he just couldn’t at least tell me why…?

“Go… your going to miss your flight!” I muttered.

I didn’t know what else there was to say about it… After a few more quiet moments, of holding my hands, Dad stood to his feet, leaning into me, pulling me up into his arms hugging me as tight as he could. Almost felt like he wasn’t ever going to see me again. Kissing my left cheek, then my forehead, he raised up looking into my eyes...

“I Love You, Kristen!” He breathed as his eyes searched mine.
“I Love you, more!” I replied.

Keni exhaled, leaving his daughter was the hardest thing he had to do… Pulling away, he started to walk away, I kept hold of his hand… Keni flashed to a memory of when Kristen was little, A time when she would never let go of his hand, the sweetness of the moment, all the moments of her childhood he would never forget. Shaking himself loose from the memory, he pulled his daughter back into his chest wrapping his arms around her once more. hugging her tightly…

JN©2007-2017
©K.

Last edited:
What's with Keni? Why is he leaving Kristen? I understand he wants her to be with kids her own age but why now? Kristen knows it's something else, why isn't he telling her what's wrong?

Great update!

I am really enjoying this story, please keep updating. Well done.

I'm really enjoying the story too-but I am pretty worried about Kristen's dad-can't wait to read the next chapter.

What's with Keni? Why is he leaving Kristen? I understand he wants her to be with kids her own age but why now? Kristen knows it's something else, why isn't he telling her what's wrong?

Great update!

Just hang in there, doll... thanks! ;) :heart:

I'm really enjoying the story too-but I am pretty worried about Kristen's dad-can't wait to read the next chapter.

I am really enjoying this story, please keep updating. Well done.

Welcome to Jackson Nation... Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement! :heart:

A Note:

@mjj4everinourhearts @barbee0715 @soulmum @Daryll748 @aazzaabb

Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews, for the first couple chapters... I wanted to let you know, I thought i had it in me to completely rewrite this story. But with everything going on in my life at the moment, I just don't have one more revision left in me with Jackson Nation. I'm glad i realized it now and not later halfway through the story,

I wanted to explain why I've been away so much, A year ago on the 15th of May, We lost my Mom's Brother, My Uncle. He was the center of our family. The Rock. Its been alot for everyone to get through this. Been alot of struggles. Also; I've been dealing with some serious medical issues.. I have a surgery coming up. But not to worry, I'm going to continue posting, the original. just with the inconsistencies I mentioned before removed. So please be patient with me. I'll be posting as often as I can.

I've gone back and reposted the original Introductions/ Prologue and Chapter 1. I encourage you to go back and re-read before moving forward.

I apologize again for taking so long getting back to My Story!
Sending lots of MJ Love to everyone,
K. :cheeky:
TPtBljffXq2pOgz7YiCDgqoQKTb44byPqomWy-mDqUOBhOFSOWiEWpTOXC4fjucgDzfaldp40rEvYVfyQxNbt78Fef0cIy2odoa6JvK1tjZWhmTdozIzmz3ctLYHu4AXaz62ig7N

Last edited:
[FONT=&amp]
ETy5hwYT2LrzsqPJOw9iJsAiqnVxRqYjlwkiFKCcwfGM-riQ0QRYyX1GWOeAGYprC8j_RWWvP-aQAPP1ASq3fgk-LJARVps6ni7b7P7FzwJir-1lfMKxESYR9gWW25XLsgQV5aFI
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mon. 6.28.76[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A few days later. [/FONT]
Michael, sat tapping his foot nervously, slowly glancing up at his reflection in the mirror. He knew rehearsals were starting back next week. He was absolutely dreading the second leg of the summer tour. It wasn’t being on stage or the fans he adored. It was the long exhausting hours of being non-stop on the go, the time spent with Joseph while on tour just scared him. Joe was roughless in his parenting and managing skills sometimes. Had no consideration or respect that his Mother deserved. They had left Motown less than a year ago and signed with Epic Records, Michael was still feeling lost with the change--

“Michael, mann!” his brother’s voice interrupted his thoughts.

Startling Michael, out of his tired thoughts. exhaling deeply as glanced up at his doorway, Jermaine laughed,

“Mother is on line 1 for you!” He told Michael, then walked away. Michael let a deep breath go, reaching over picking up the receiver, pressing 1.

“Mother!” he breathed greeting her

It had only been a week since he’d seen his mother and missed her motherly affection that she always shared effortlessly with her children.

“Miss you, mother!” he said squeezing his eyes closed tightly.
“Aww, I miss you too!” she replied.
“How were your brother, his family?” she asked,
“They are great!” Michael smiled…

Michael got so quiet,

Katie knew Michael well enough to know that his mind was on the tour. She wasn’t stupid she knew exactly what went on, while on tour… She wasn’t a fool, Katie knew how her husband acted and the things he did, things he pushed on his own son’s to do, to prove they were men. It was why there was no mothers or sisters allowed to ever go with them on tour and It was nothing new. She’s been in some pretty nasty fights with Joe over what went on while on tour and the fact that Michael never seems to come back the same as when he leaves. Happy and go lucky…

“So, how are you really?” Katherine asked.

Michael glanced up out his bedroom window out at the ocean, then back down at his hands, as he held the phone between his right shoulder and ear.

“I'm okay really!” he replied,
”Michael!” Katherine said,
“Talk to me,” she told him with concern. Michael exhaling deeply…
“Just thinking about rehearsals and getting back on the road.” He finally spoke softly after a few moments.
“I thought you might sweetie, But you know things well be alright, don’t you?” she said, asking.

Michael let a small smile grow, “Yea,” he breathed.

“Thursday, is the family gathering…” She reminded him gently.

Michael’s smile grew bigger, he rarely got to see all his family and extended family in one place,

“And guess what?” Katherine spoke softly.
“What?” Michael raised up hearing the excitement in his mother’s voice.
“Kristen arrived yesterday,” she mentioned,
“Oh yeah?” he replied,

Thinking nothing of it, they always hosted family and friends who would stop by for a few days. He barely ever got to see anyone of them,

“Yeah, Keni Nation and his daughter, Kristen, you remember her right?” She asked.
“Who?” Michael questioned.
“Michael, thats not funny, you know who they are!” Katherine said. Michael giggled.
“I Maybe know of them, yes from all the stories you’ve told. We were supposedly friends as babies, but then they moved away.” Michael said. “No, we moved away…” She corrected.

“Michael, you two were inseparable!” She reminded him.
“RIght, so everyone says, Its been what 8 years, I was what 10…? “ He remarked asking
“My life has been a blur since we started performing, even since moving here.” Michael tried to remind her.

Katherine realized he was right, He's done nothing but work since he was 6…

“Then you’ll have plenty of time to get to know her,” Katherine said.
“What does mean?” Michael asked.
“Mother?” Michael asked glancing up,
“It seems that Keni has been offered a job, there is no family left in New York that Kristen can stay with. He don’t want her alone,” she said.

“Okay, I can understand that.” He said,
“But, why not take her with, it would he a great learning experience for her!” Michael added.
“That’s just it, Michael… Kristen has grown up on the road just like you, He thinks it's time for her to be in one place for a while, make friends, be normal.” she told her son.

“She just graduated High School, “ she mentioned.

Michael exhaled deeply. It wasn’t that he had completely forgotten Kristen, its just been so long. They were both so little when they left--

“Keni really wants his daughter to have a real family environment.” his mother interrupted his thoughts.

Michael laughed at the thought, a family environment…

“With our family? Its anything but normal.” he chuckled.
“Alright, smarty pants.” She said.
“Sorry mother, but really.” he said smiling.
“So maybe, you two can be friends again.” she remarked.
“how long will she be with us?” Michael asked
“As long as need be!” His Mother replied.
“Michael, she's so sweet, such a beautiful woman now.” She told her son.
“I got it mother, I can’t wait to see Kristen again!” He breathed.

After a few more minutes of talking, he said goodbye to his mother, that he would see her tomorrow.

Michael shook his head as he gets up from the table leaving his room. His thoughts began to wonder… he started to think of Kristen, he really did barely remember her, there was this little girl who he use to play with everyday. Then everything changed when he started doing rehearsals and performances all over Indiana with his brothers,
When they left for California,he didn’t see her anymore after that..He let another breath go nervously.

~
Thursday. 7.01..
It’s my 18th birthday and Dad wasn’t here to share my day with me, hes been gone almost a week today. I just feel like i’m moving in slow motion this morning as I helped Katherine get ready for this Jackson family day in Malibu. I just had this nagging feeling lately that something was terribly wrong with dad, for a while now. Something he just couldn’t bring himself to tell me. Something he had to deal with on his own, uprooting me from my home in New York made it transparent. But all i could do is let go of deep breath and wait for him to be ready to tell me.

Katherine is been very kind to me though, welcoming me back into their lives, treating me like I was never gone. Like a daughter. The last week in the Jackson home have been very interesting. I’ve learned allot of different things about Michael from the family. I learned very quickly that Michael was the Center of this family, they all depended on him deeply. I couldn’t help but think what kind of pressure and stress that must be on him. But, according to Randy though, it's something Michael’s been dealing with since he was just 11. I felt sad, I mean it great that they have had such success and early on in life, but it just don’t seem fair that his childhood was stolen away. I couldn’t even imagine the life that was yet still ahead of him in this industry.

The phone ringing snapped me back out of my thoughts,

“Kristen sweetie, can you get that?” Katie asked busy with making frying chicken for the potluck…
“Sure!” I smiled, getting up from the dining table where I was cutting vegetables for Katie.
“Maybe its dad.” I muttered as I walked just inside the kitchen on the left side where the phone was mounted over the counter top just under the cabinet…

Picking up the receiver on the third ring,

“Hello, Jackson Residence!” I greeted the caller.
“Who’s this?” A soft voice on the other end asked,
“Will you called here, who’s this?” I asked sarcastically…
“Michael!” he answered,
“Oh, Hi!” I felt winded hearing his sweet voice for the first time…
“Hi!” he said so softly
“Is Mother around?” he asked,
“Ah,” I breathed as I turned to face Katie.
“Yes, but she’s busy frying chicken!” I replied, trying to remember how to breath.
“Alright!” He got excited. Causing me a giggle.
“Can you tell mother, to please hurry, you're running late!” he said softly…

I glanced down at my watch, it was nearing 10am… Katherine had been up cooking since 5 this morning. Trying to get enough chicken cooked up for the everyone who was expected to turn up at family day.

“Sure, no problem!” I answered…
“Talk to you later!” I added
“Wait!” he gasped,
“Yeah?” I asked gently
“You haven’t told me your name?, Is this Kristen Nation?” he asked playfully.
“And how do you know of this Kristen?” I asked playfully back, Michael smiled to himself, this girls voice was beautiful…

“Mother told me about her!” he replied,
“She’s just this girl, I use to know… “ He added. I let another laugh go.
“Mother says this girl is sweet and Beautiful!” he added, I looked down at the counter top, smiling to myself…”Nothing like i would remember her to be.” He added.

I felt my smile grow, at his playfulness.

“Will, Mr. Michael Joe Jackson, You’ll just have to wait and see for yourself!” I informed him playfully, then hung up the phone…

Michael smiled to himself as he hung up the phone, He didn’t know what came over him to flirt like that, especially with someone he certainly hadn’t seen since they were kids. But there was something about her, about her voice…

“Michael, baby!” a familiar female voice squealed from behind him, he turned around seeing his ex-girlfriend,

“Tatum!” He gasped surprised, he hesitantly greeted her with a hug. Honestly shocked to see her…

Rebbie who arrived at Jermaine’s around 8 this morning, stood next to her baby brother in the grand living room. looked at each him, shaking head. She couldn't stand Tatum, Michael raised up,

“What are you doing here?” Michael asked shocked to see her, considering she broke up with him months ago, prior to the first leg of their summer tour…

“Was that Kristen you talked to?” Rebbie asked curiously
“Ah, Yeah, lest I think so!” Michael smiled, she sounded so sweet…
“Kristen? Who’s Kristen?” Tatum asked instantly becoming jealous.
“Some silly girl Mother took in, gave her a home!” Latoya spat, everyone glanced in the direction of the voice, Latoya was standing in the doorway, with her arms crossed over her chest. She had showed up the night before just to get away.

“C’mon Latoya you sound bitter!” Rebbie remarked,
“Why shouldn’t I be? The house is constantly full all the time, now some girl we don’t know from adam anymore is moved in!” Latoya complained.

“We do know her, since she was born!” Rebbie reminded her silly sister.

Michael and Tatum watched them banter back and forth arguing.

“Just shut up, Toy. count your blessings!” Michael raised his voice in annoyance…

Latoya huffed in anger, storming off…

~
I stood smiling to myself, Damn he even sounded as sweet as they described…

In the dining room, Katie Glanced over seeing the incredible smile on Kristen’s face as she hung up the phone. It caused Katie to smile,

“Who was on the phone?” Katie asked me as she walked back into the kitchen,
“Huh? Oh, Michael!” I replied coming back to reality, turning to face her, she catching a glimpse of a smile slowly forming again…

“And?” she asked smiling big.
“And he said to tell you, Please hurry, you're running late…”
“Oh he did, did he?” she replied laughing. “That Boy.” she muttered

Katie went back to her last skillet of chicken. I went back to the veggies for the huge salad I was building. We had made two german chocolate cakes and cornbread. Everyone else was supposed to be bringing other sides and desserts also.

It had been nearly an hour since Michael called, Katie and I finally finished preparing the food,
We got everything loaded up with Jesse’s and Clara’s help. Got loaded up leaving the house, Jesse drove Clara, Katie and Me. Randy and Janet went with Rebbie this morning.

It was about a 40/45 minute ride to Malibu, we came to this grand gated house. I felt my mouth fall open as I glanced up seeing this house. The gate opened for us, Jesse drove through parking. I hesitantly got out of the car, everywhere i looked there were people.

“Kristen?” Katie asked joining me on the left side of the car.
“Huhh?” i gasped.
“You okay?” she asked,
“Ah yeah,” I replied. “You sure its okay for me to be here?” I asked turning towards her.
“Absolutely. Your family.” She breathed.

I nodded, taking in a deep breath, then letting it go. Okay… I can do this…

I helped get the food, followed Katherine into the house, my fell open again, the side was just grand like a mansion. It was all white stone and marble. Adorned with art and of course family photos. We got to the grand kitchen, Katie sat down the cornbread, started greeting family with hugs, saying hello. As i sat down one of the chocolate cakes.

“And this,” she gestured towards me,
“This is Kristen!” Katherine told everyone,
“Kristen, this here is my mother, Martha!” She smiled from ear to ear introducing us. Causing me to smile, “Ma’am,” I greeted nodding, “Ma’am?” She repeated.

“I’m Gramma, don’t you forget it!” She said pulling me into a big hug. I smiled, hugging her back. She raised up breaking our embrace. “I remember you when you were little girl.” she said. I smiled slightly, I was having trouble remembering her. I do remember she use to live in Chicago…

The smells through the house was enough to make anyone hungry!

“Mmm… Mother, dinner smells so good!” Jackie walked into the kitchen,
“Thanks baby!” she kissed his cheek,
“Kristen helped…” she informed him.
“Really?” Jackie asked looking at me, I nodded smiling…
“She made the salad and dressed the cakes and whipped up the cornbread all while i worked on the chicken!” Katherine informed him further.
“Wow, I can’t wait to taste it all!” He replied with a grin..

Family was starting to gather, Katie had said this was something they tried to do yearly, she loved gathering her children, grand children and family just for dinners or brunches whenever a free moment would present itself. I just smiled in reply. I understood the urgency to gather together whenever able. Because work was crazy and there was never any time to spare.

Hearing the laughter in the house from all the voices and seeing all the cousins, kids and grandchildren running around. It was so surreal to be there and witness what really went on behind the gates of the family. The brother’s were introducing me to everyone. It wasn’t just family, friends were showing up also. Meeting a lot of people in the business. It was nothing at all what the media portrayed and made them out to be. I’ve learned the last week, This family was as normal as a family under these circumstances could be. Katherine tried her best to keep them all grounded…

“They’re here…” Randy yelled out, referring to Kristen as he jetted towards her, grabbing her by the hand gently.

Yanking me back to reality, as he pulled me from the counter in the kitchen. Pulling me behind him as he ran through the dining room to the foyer, it was hard to see him at first, with everyone gathered around him, welcoming me to the family, I smiled graciously, shaking hands, returning hugs and saying hello.

“Damn!” Randy expressed, I laughed…
“What is it?” I asked, through the crowd.
“His DAMN ex-girlfriend is here, too!” Randy spat,
“Girlfriend?” I asked, raising up on my toes, trying to see who he was speaking of. .

“Yeah, Tatum O’Neil, my god she’s a witch!” Randy said in one breath…

Oh he meant Michael, I had forgotten about her. I do remember something to the effect in tiger magazine last year. that he was dating her.

“C’mon,” Randy said, pulling me in and out through everyone, through the sliding glass door out onto the patio. I exhaled, “Thanks I needed some air,” I breathed. “Forget them!” he said pulling out my chair for me…

“Want to take a walk on the beach?” he asked.
“Ah, maybe later I’m supposed to be helping your mom.” I told him.
“Okay.” He replied in a melancholy tone. As his face fell with disappointment.

I just smiled,

“What is it?” I asked seeing the look on his face.
“Its just we’ll never get through that bunch, so we’ll wait till they fall in for lunch!” he informed me,
“Oh I see,” I didn’t mind, the foyer was really full of family members,

So Randy and I sat and talked for a few moments, he took the time to warn me about Tatum. What type of person she really was, I had always heard she was a witch, so this wasn’t news to me. It just confirmed what I had heard…

Then Katherine walked out onto the patio,

“There you are sweetie.” She said, i stood.
“I’m sorry, I just needed some air.” I told her.
“Thats alright, sweetie!” She said.
“Kristen, will you help Clara and I sit out the food?” she asked,
“Absolutely!” I answered, getting up…
“I’ll save your seat!” Randy remarked,
“You too, Randall, get up make yourself useful!” She told Randy.
“Okay!” I he replied, I had the feeling Randy was very sweet on me…

Walking back into the house, I let a deep breath go. I felt overwhelmed weighing through the family again. into the kitchen, Clara had set out a big stack of paper plates.

“Help me set up the dessert table?” she asked gesturing towards the far counter with free space. on the left. “Sure.” I breathed.

I walked over grabbing two pies, walking back into the counter sitting them down. family had started falling in and getting plates. Tito & Dee dee grabbed a plates first. Then Janet she was inline on the opposite side of him. Then Jackie, his wife. Finishing up the dessert table, I glanced up as i turned around and the food line had gotten bigger, the line went on for days… I hadn’t even noticed that Michael was in there, I started to grab another cake and move it, when Katie called out at me,

“Kristen?” Katie said,

I looked back over my left shoulder, glancing up, seeing Michael.

NVyTGDrWTHObOhYbUaTJyFDw-RQocQ8IYGbg-R8HVdMdp7Fiz29abZX-SObIqYKR2D64cE00pSUdKkIBUjNCGT7kM0scoweTrx8qy0A532CrbaD9r0pyipq2fMQXZia82eGz_NdA

My heart raced, I slowly turned around, it felt like time stood still for a moment as I looked into his big chocolate eyes…

KpSAw4lFbebuG7o_QQ1dWcCjL6mJDgFdH1iGJZGvhWWVQSU5x2srn6vooYWxwX-SiLqDfkR-phwB6jwEImGja8aQk9lLqxQAqVAMEp6-QHUvd8lNvldlNSEt-yLBNKAmXvSA5dwj

Michael heart was pounding at the sight of her as she came towards them. Noticing her eyes first, made him feel breathless. They were so golden in color, he’d never seen anyone with such an eye color. she was definitely beautiful, not the little girl they left behind.

“Hi!” Michael finally spoke breaking the silence between us,
“Hi.” I couldn’t believe he was actually standing there, he was so unbelievably gorgeous, his big beautiful smile, made my heart skip a beat…

“Kristen?” he asked dumbfounded, “Yea!” I answered giggling slightly…

Katherine smiled as his brothers started laughing at his reaction.

“Stop!” She swatted at her older sons,
“Shew, let them get re-acquainted!” she gestured for them to get.

I slid my right hand into his, gently. Goodness his hand is so soft and warm to the touch And big. He pulled me into a sweet hug, I returned it…

“Its nice to see you, finally!” he said holding me, his arms we’re so loving.

Michael exhaled instantly remembering her hug, kind and loving. Made him feel safe. He didn’t want to let her go, there was something about her, he instantly felt love. Kristen felt comfortable, he felt safe with her, something he rarely felt with anyone.

He raised up breaking our embrace, then leaned in kissing my left cheek, I smiled, His eyes are glued on mine, as much as mine we’re on him as he raised up slowly…

“MICHAEL!!!” a female voice interrupted us, startling Michael he jumped, both of us looked over in union, there she was, Tatum O’Neil…

ELydErs4SkaVOdg4pqi8VUM2axpvLPcEojNyAp7mrgG1C2OK0aDrIgzyxqntkmGuZk3mkyf21Rz6cVQQNNf6-YFf8xOt1Cmofy7pHTjB_cAYWfeo5waim4an0zFnHUhSolCgTmIVwBKnAk2scQ

(Introducing, Tatum O'Neil.)

She had gotten the entire family’s attention now with all eyes on us, we looked back at each other,

“Will I should finish helping Katherine, I’m sure everyone is hungry.” I muttered.

Then turned away from him, putting my attention back to the task at hand. I felt really embarrassed I reacted that way to him. He has a girlfriend, for crying out loud!

I seen him step up next to me, start to pick up two dishes of sides as the room started to fill with Lunch chatter again.

“Its alright, you don’t have to help!” I said sweetly, glancing into his eyes,
“Thanks, but your not my servant!” he said, softly…
“Michael, let her do her job!” Tatum yelled out, getting everyone’s attention again, Tatum looked around at everyone,

“What? Isn’t she the new help here?” Tatum asked bluntly, I lowered my eyes from Michael’s,

Latoya who had just join the family in the kitchen, burst into loud laughter…

“Why don’t you sit down and shut up, Tatum, You too, Toy!” Marlon yelled in a blunt tone…

Michael turned his attention back to me, with an apologetic face,

“You're not hers either!” Michael informed me with a look of embarrassment.

I turned away, picking up my last two desserts, walking them over to the counter top. While Clara And Katherine finished uncovering the rest of the food. She was the co-housekeeper, but not in the sense where she was the maid, She helped Katherine run the house. keep Katie on time made sure things got done, she was more like Katie’s Assistant, She helped out everywhere and was considered family. I learned that this last week too. I completely understood with having such a house full like this constantly.

“Kristen!” Michael said, I turned towards him, “Yea?” i asked.
“This is my brother, Jermaine and his wife Hazel!” He said, I smiled nodding, shaking their hands.
“Kristen, welcome to our home!” Hazel pulled me into a hug.
“Thank you!” I replied, returning the hug. Breaking our embrace.
“Jermaine, Remember Kristen?” He asked.
“Yes, you were a tiny tot then!” he answered. Leaning in peaking my cheek.
“Guilty!” I replied.
“You're certainly not now.” he remarked raising up. I smiled hesitantly.
“C’mon you guys grab a plate..” Katherine intervened telling Jermaine and Hazel.
“Welcome, again!” Hazel said as Jermaine was already dishing up a plate.
“Thank you, really!” I smiled. She walked away getting a plate.

Everyone was plating up, then falling out of the kitchen through the dining room out of the sliding glass door outside onto the beach. Where several picnic tables were set up for everyone to eat.

“MICHAEL!” Tatum yelled for Michael, once more waiting at the door.

He glanced back at me, “I’m sorry!” he muttered. “Its okay, go!” I breathed gesturing my head. He smiled. Taking both plates in his hands walking outside with Tatum.

“Kristen, sweetie, grab a plate before it's gone!” Katie told me, I smiled grabbing a plate.

I grabbed a chicken breast, with a scoop of smashed potatoes, some salad, a piece of cornbread and avocado. There was a mess of sides, but there just wasn’t enough room on the plate, I would just have to come back later. Grabbing a cold Dr. pepper from the ice chest on the patio, I left down the steps onto the sand.

“Kristen!” Randy waved, I smiled.

I wish he would stop doing that, so that everyone would stop looking at me. I walked over taking a seat at the picnic tables that were put together for Katherine’s family, Janet, Michael, Tatum, Latoya, Rebbie, her husband, Jackie and his wife, Tito and Dee dee, Marlon and his wife and Randy. Sitting down in the only stop avaliable, which was between Janet and Randy.

“Lunch looks great!” Michael mentioned glancing up at me from directly across the table..
“I only helped.” I replied.
“Your mom is a fantastic cook!” I added.
“That she is!” He agreed.

Then took put his fork into the small pile of green beans and bacon on his plate, I watched as he took a bite of them. A smile grew across his face,

“Mmm, that’s so good!” he breathed, causing me to smile…
“Ms. Kristen made it!” Katherine spoke up, Michael looked over at me,
“Its really good!” he breathed.
“Thanks!” I replied. I seen Tatum narrow her eyes at me,

Randy surely wasn’t kidding about Tatum, she was the only one besides Latoya this last week who made me feel like complete worthlessness. I suddenly felt someone touch my left side at my waist, I turned glancing down. then smiled to find baby Taryll standing there,

“Hi, little man!” I said, He smiled his tiny smile at me, it melted my heart, getting uncle Michael’s attention. I felt his sweet gaze on me again,

As Taryll held his hands up at me,

“Aww… he wants auntie Kristen!” Michael giggled as I scooped Taryll up into my arms sitting him across my lap,

“Hey, sweet baby boy!” Michael made over his nephew,

I touched his tiny chubby cheek with the back of my index finger, causing Taryll to smile. Taryll yawned, laid his left cheek against my right shoulder and neck. I suddenly heard this ‘Aww’ around the table. I smiled big, rocking Taryll as I caressed his backside,

“You want me to take him so you can eat?” Deedee asked,
“No, no, he’s fine,” I answered…
“You go ahead and eat.” I told her,

Everyone went back to their conversations, Soon Taryll had falling off to sleep in my arms. I managed to eat enough food to get full. I caressed Taryll’s back, Michael glanced over at me allot.

“So, you love babies?” I heard Michael ask, I turned my attention to him,
“Absolutely! They are a beautiful gift!” I answered, Michael’s face lit-up bright in response to my words…

“Ha! Right!” I heard Tatum,

letting out a puff of air muttering it under her breath, but Michael and I both heard her. We both glanced at her in union, she rolled her eyes at us and went back to her Lunch. Both looking back at each other in disbelief…

“I’m sorry!” Michael silently moved his lips to me,
“Its ok!” I mouthed back silently to him, I got up from the table.
“You ok, Kristen?” Deedee asked,
“Yeah! I’m just going to take him inside, where it's more quiet!” I said almost choked up.

“You sure? I can do if you want?” Tito asked,
“No, its alright! sit here visit with family!” I replied softly leaving the table,

Michael felt bad, he seen that Tatum’s pure meanness, had upset Kristen almost to tears…

“She’s so sweet!” Tito said, once Kristen left the table,
“She is a doll, very helpful!” Katie added,
“Right, Sweet!” Tatum muttered under her breath, again,

But Michael and everyone heard her this time. It was the last straw for Michael, he got mad. standing up grabbing Tatum by her right arm,

“That’s it!” he muttered,

Picking her up off her seat,

“MICHAEL!” she yelled as he walked her across the beach, back up towards the house, inside.
“Michael stop pushing me!” She said to him as they reached the foyer by the front door,
“OUCH, MICHAEL!” she screamed pulling loose from his grasp,
“That’s it Tatum, I’ve had enough of your snide remarks, You don’t even know Kristen!” Michael raised his voice,

“I Know enough, she nothing but trash, she’s beneath us!” Tatum shot back,
“No, Tatum she’s not!” Michael gasped.
“How do you know?” Tatum asked,
“Is she your secret lover?” she asked sarcastically,
“WHAT?” Michael asked becoming flustered…
“Are you sleeping with her?” Tatum asked next in a blunt tone…
“WHAT?” Michael asked again, hurting from everyone of her impure accusations
“Will, Your not sleeping with me!” she remarked. Michael glanced around he didn’t want anyone knowing thier business. “Are you kidding me with this?” he asked. Glancing back up at her.
“I’m not sleeping with anyone!” He breathed.

“C’MON MICHAEL, I SEEN HOW YOU LOOKED AT HER IN THE KITCHEN, LIKE YOU TWO HAVE BEEN LOVERS FOR EVER…” she raised her voice once more.

“Like you have a HIStory with her!” She added.
“I DO HAVE A HISTORY WITH HER, WE’VE BEEN BESTFRIENDS SINCE BIRTH!” He Yelled back.

Tatum stood quiet as Michael’s Mom, brothers & sisters gathered at the entrance concerned, hearing the yelling all the way outside.

“What are you even doing here, Tatum? You broke up with me remember?” Michael turned the tables on her, instead of answering her ridicules, childish questions about his love life…

“I, I… I…” Tatum stuttered,
“See… you don’t even know, You can’t just say Because I love you Michael, Want to be with you. You don’t have one lovable bone in your beautiful body, Tatum!”

Michael told her almost choked up, knowing she was just too young and just didn’t understand the first thing about being in a real loving relationship yet…

Tatum didn’t say a word, she just crossed her arms across her chest,

“Its just over, Tatum! your not ready for this… You need do some growing up and learn to respect and love others & yourself before trying to be in a real relationship!”

Michael added as tears escaped his eyes, his heart broke in two being put through another breakup with her. Michael opened the front door for Tatum, lowered his eyes from hers, waiting for her to leave. she uncrossed her arms,

“FINE!!!” she yelled stomping out of the house, like a small child, Michael closed the door behind her….

Turning back, Michael glanced up seeing his family standing in the doorway and spilling out into the foyer.

“Go back to your lunch everyone, the show is over!“ He muttered, he was pretty much used to being humiliated in front of his siblings. Joe had done it so much…

He walked towards the staircase, when he glances over towards the living room entrance, seeing Kristen. He stopped in his tracks, lowering his eyes from hers, feeling even more humiliated knowing she must of heard everything…

I exhaled, Watching Michael walk up the stairs as his siblings turned their attention back to me. I lowered my eyes, leaving the entrance, I walked across the grand living room back to the couch where Taryll was resting so peacefully.

I felt so embarrassed, I felt my cheeks burn with humiliation. I ended up hiding staying right there watching over Taryll. I sat next to the couch on the shag carpet, touching and caressing Taryll’s tiny right hand that was extended out in front of his resting body. Taryll slept about an hour then woke up as Taj and some other of the small children were being put down for a nap.

~
hours later, Michael came down stairs feeling a little hungry, he didn’t really get the chance to eat all his lunch before. He came to the sliding glass door, glancing out seeing everyone standing, talking, drinking, eating, carrying on while the kids ran around playing. Michael walked into the kitchen,

“Hey, honey!” Katie greeted her son, she’d just finished making herself a cup of tea.

Michael smiled slightly as he grabbed another plate, “Hungry?” Katie asked..

“Yeah!” Michael replied almost voiceless, hearing the pain in her son’s voice, she walked over pulling him loving hug. Michael returned his mother's love, he really needed that hug.

“Hey, Mother we’re going to get going, the boys are getting fussy.” Tito interrupted,

Michael and Katherine raised up, breaking their embrace…

“Aww are my babies fussy?”

Katherine took Taj into her arms, trying to love on him, but he wasn’t having it. With a pouting expression. Katherine loved on her grandbabies anyways, then handed them back to Mama and daddy. Said her goodbyes.

“Ok, sweethearts!” Katie hugged Tito And Deedee goodbye,
“Its always good to eat your cooking!” Tito told his mother. Causing her to smile,

They left…

“I’ll make you a plate, Why don’t you go keep Kristen company.” she suggested.
“Oh mother, i’ve been embarrassed enough today, dont make me face her.” He said.
“She was embarrassed, too!” Katie reminded.

Michael exhaled deeply, “Alright, where is she?” he asked handing her his plate.
“The Grand living room!” she replied.

Michael left the kitchen walking through the dining room. Walking in around the corner, glancing over Michael stopped in place. Seeing Kristen asleep sitting curled up on the couch. A smile grew on his face, he felt so breathless, she was unbelievable…

Kristen stirred slightly, waking up…

I sat up on the couch, rubbing my eyes.

“Hey!” a soft voice, startling me I gasped, glancing up there Michael stood…
“Sorry..” he giggled slightly… I smiled slightly..
“Hi…” I replied hesitantly
“Sorry,” I breathed yawning,
“No, its okay.” He said, as I sat up.
“long day?” he asked,
“Yea, I didn’t sleep well the night before nervous about today.” I told him.
“Meeting the whole Jackson clan can be very overwhelming.” he replied sitting down a cushion over from me on the couch.

“Your not kidding..” I breathed.

Michael felt bad about Tatum’s outburst.

“Kristen?” I heard Michael’s voice come closer as I felt him scoot next to me on the couch,

“I‘m really sorry about earlier!” he apologized, I felt him touch my left shoulder. I looked over into his sweet face, he had a look of regret in his eyes…

“Yeah, me too!” I said almost in a whisper.

I turned my attention back to my lap, breaking eye contact with him again. it grew quiet between us again, I didn’t know what to say, I felt awkward after what happened.

“Here you go sweethearts!” Katherine entered the room, breaking the silence. Sitting down a tray with two plates of chicken, with all the fixings, two small plates with a slice of german chocolate cake for each of us. And a tall glass of milk.

“Goodness…” I breathed.
“Whats all this?” I asked.
“Well, neither one of you got to eat that much at lunch, so have some dinner.” Katie told us.

I smiled,

“Thank you, Katherine!” I said.
“Thanks mother!” Michael breathed.
“It all looks so good.” he added.

She left us to eat… we sat and talked some while we ate. About an hour after we ate, Katherine was ready to get home and get her kids in bed, it was getting late. Michael went home with us, walking into the house back at the compound. I was exhausted.

“I’m exhausted, I’ll see you in the morning!” I said, standing near the railing of the staircase, glancing over into his big eyes.

“Okay!” he breathed, I started up the steps.
“Goodnight!” I breathed,
“Night!” He smiled sweetly.

Michael walked into the Kitchen where his mother was putting leftovers away, Michael wanted to say so much to Kristen, but he still felt so embarrassed.

Katherine walked over checking the voicemail machine, had one message blinking. She pressed the playback button.

“Hey Its Keni, I just wanted to call and wish my daughter a Happy Birthday, today.”

Katherine and Michael looked at each-other quickly,

“Please have her give me a call!” Keni added, the message ended with a beep.
“She didn’t mention her birthday once, today!” Michael breathed.
“No she didn’t!” Katie exhaled feeling bad.

But, she knew Kristen was just being respectful because of their religion and beliefs.

“Where is she?” Katie asked,
“She went up to bed!” Michael replied.
“Okay, She's had a long overwhelming day, so I’ll talk to her about this tomorrow.” Katherine said in deep thought. “Okay.” Michael breathed in deep thought.

JN©2007-2017 ©All Story Rights Reserved By Author.
©K.

Last edited:
Re: A Note:

@mjj4everinourhearts @barbee0715 @soulmum @Daryll748 @aazzaabb

Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews, for the first couple chapters... I wanted to let you know, I thought i had it in me to completely rewrite this story. But with everything going on in my life at the moment, I just don't have one more revision left in me with Jackson Nation. I'm glad i realized it now and not later halfway through the story,

I wanted to explain why I've been away so much, A year ago on the 15th of May, We lost my Mom's Brother, My Uncle. He was the center of our family. The Rock. Its been alot for everyone to get through this. Been alot of struggles. Also; I've been dealing with some serious medical issues.. I have a surgery coming up. But not to worry, I'm going to continue posting, the original. just with the inconsistencies I mentioned before removed. So please be patient with me. I'll be posting as often as I can.

I've gone back and reposted the original Introductions/ Prologue and Chapter 1. I encourage you to go back and re-read before moving forward.

I apologize again for taking so long getting back to My Story!
Sending lots of MJ Love to everyone,
K. :cheeky:

No worries, Visions ? My sincere condolences for you and your family! :wub: I wish you a lot of courage and strength and good luck for your OP. (y) You come back in your own time, yeah! I know what life can throw at you :blink: Losing someone dear can really knock you off balance but just hang in there, Hun and all will be alright :better:

Edit: I do love chapter 2. It brings me back to my childhood where the Jackson Family 'felt' like an "extended" family! I hope they become good friends ? Thumbs up on the research of the family!

Last edited:
Back