Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

   
  1. #16
    Points: 8,485, Level: 62
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,210
    Points
    8,485
    Level
    62
    Thanks
    884
    Thanked 403 Times in 289 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    I believe Michael is innocent but i'm not gonna force people to believe he his. i can tell them everything but i can't force them. if they wanna leave let them. that's their problem.

  2. #17
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    150
    Points
    1,094
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Well then, here's what i'd like to say about Wade Robson. I'm glad that he has a lack of common sense, and he goes ahead and does and says all these things that trip him up. So, how valid is his story?
    Last edited by miss rose; 10-11-2019 at 07:46 PM.

  3. #18
    Points: 1,505, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    525
    Points
    1,505
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 211 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: This LN documentary may be worst than a court trial

    Quote Originally Posted by StageGlitter View Post
    You don't know what the outcome may be. This isn't our "war". This is about real people and their real lives.
    This is very much our war, me personally I don't give a toss what the outcome maybe as the sane majority of people know its all crap, actually even the haters know MJ is innocent they just choose to believe the lies mainly because its gives them something to do in their sad pathetic lives

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  5. #19
    Points: 1,505, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    525
    Points
    1,505
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 211 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: This LN documentary may be worst than a court trial

    Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    That made the year 2019 a dark and evil year, getting us stressed, I went thru so much stress because of that $#|^ film and those backstabbing MFing b@$^@#%$ including that real life evil Robotnik Reeks wanted war, well they got war. They started this war and we're gonna finish it in victory.
    Exactly, I couldn't agree more, my heart has broken during all this LN crap

  6. #20
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    150
    Points
    1,094
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    I used to day dream that my child and myself were in a dangerous situation, but i knew who to turn to. I would always take my child and run to Michael. Cuz i knew the both of us would be safe around him.

  7. #21
    Points: 6,186, Level: 51
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    106
    Points
    6,186
    Level
    51
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 73 Times in 38 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    This is very much our war, me personally I don't give a toss what the outcome maybe as the sane majority of people know its all crap, actually even the haters know MJ is innocent they just choose to believe the lies mainly because its gives them something to do in their sad pathetic lives
    Of course, that thing is called "willing suspension of disbelief"

  8. #22
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    150
    Points
    1,094
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Old post is deleted. I'll try and think of something else to add to support this thread and encourage others.
    Last edited by miss rose; 09-11-2019 at 07:11 PM.

  9. #23
    Points: 1,505, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    525
    Points
    1,505
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 211 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    ok, so i've done some research on child sexual abuse adult survivors. I wanted to compare Wade Robson and Safechuck with real victims, as added proof that these men are lying. You guys, these people are distraught. They have experienced utter and complete hell. They represent both genders male and female. One male went into detail of his childhood abuse and...it's heart wrenching. These people; can't have normal sex, they blame themself at first if not always, they are heavy drug and alcohol abusers and they experience SOME type of mental malfunction, and they're suicidal. Tell me something, do Robson and Safechuck seem that way to any of you mj fans...? Next, these people when young and being abused tried to tell and were not believed... I saw young Wade Robson easily being supported and believed by Authorities, never mind other adults. Now, how fair is it...to see these men cry wolf, while there are so many real victims out there just longing for a voice?
    Not all abused people turn into what your describing, some of them can manage to put it behind them and try to live a normal life and most of the time they do, not all of them become drug users or commit suicide, if your going to post something like this please make sure u say that some, not all end up like this

  10. #24
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    150
    Points
    1,094
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Well, with all due respect Alh21, quite frankly i find your reply to me and my post to be a little offensive and insensitive to my feelings. I did do research on this so what i'm saying is not completely false. And yes, sure people are free to assume that this applies to which ever victim that it may apply to.



    I guess i see what i did wrong in post # 22. Thank you all for pointing out my mistake so tactfully and with consideration of my perspective. I think i should change it even, before someone else get's the wrong message.
    Last edited by miss rose; 09-11-2019 at 07:06 PM.

  11. #25
    Points: 597, Level: 11
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    DifferentKindOfLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    212
    Points
    597
    Level
    11
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 80 Times in 56 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    Well, with all due respect Alh21, quite frankly i find your reply to me and my post to be a little offensive and insensitive to my feelings. I did do research on this so what i'm saying is not completely false. And yes, sure people are free to assume that this applies to which ever victim that it may apply to.
    I donīt think she meant to be offensive to you. She just said that people are different and some react differently from the others. We are not all the same. I understand you did your research and I thank you for that because itīs important to show quality content in the threads and it shows that you care for the matter.
    As for Robson and Safechuck I think they donīt fit in anything because the abuse didnīt happen. They are just gold diggers.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:


  13. #26
    Points: 1,505, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    525
    Points
    1,505
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 211 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    Well, with all due respect Alh21, quite frankly i find your reply to me and my post to be a little offensive and insensitive to my feelings. I did do research on this so what i'm saying is not completely false. And yes, sure people are free to assume that this applies to which ever victim that it may apply to.
    I didn’t reply to your comment to be offensive, nor am I getting into an argument with u, what I meant was just because u have done some research and read a few stories don’t assume that all victims turn to drugs or suicide.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  15. #27
    Points: 17,344, Level: 83
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,096
    Points
    17,344
    Level
    83
    Thanks
    1,157
    Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,379 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    ok, so i've done some research on child sexual abuse adult survivors. I wanted to compare Wade Robson and Safechuck with real victims, as added proof that these men are lying.

    You guys, these people are distraught. They have experienced utter and complete hell. They represent both genders male and female. One male went into detail of his childhood abuse and...it's heart wrenching. These people; can't have normal sex, they blame themself at first if not always, they are heavy drug and alcohol abusers and they experience SOME type of mental malfunction, and they're suicidal. Tell me something, do Wade Robson and Safechuck seem that way to any of you mj fans...? Next, these people when young and being abused tried to tell and were not believed... I saw young Wade Robson easily being supported and believed by Authorities, never mind other adults. Now, how fair is it...to see these men cry wolf, while there are so many real victims out there just longing for a voice?
    I understand what u are saying. It is like this: Do not tell me about TRAUMA as Oprah tried to "claim" YET these guys defended MJ for 20 years even as adults and in court under oath (Wade did it twice) and did tributes and passed tough interrigators/District Attorneys. Do not tell me you were "in love" with MJ YET you dated and was introduce to a relative (FEMALE) of MJ. How can you "claim" you have sex 100 times with MJ yet you have never been in MJ's company that much PLUS you wanted to marry YOUR WIFE at the accused person's home. Even with this new CA bill that they will try to use do not fit them, these guys had days in court and defended and continue to defend MJ in private, on tv, in public, changed stories multiply times, etc. So, all of this on a 100 times scale is proof they are LYING. As I said, if this was a case based on a FORENSIC FILE INVESTIGATION, these guys would be considered FRAUD. And what ALh21 is saying is also true but when people behave in the manner in which AlH21 is saying, those victims do NOT defend the person they are accusing for that many years, go around saying they were never abused (especially from someone who is NOT a family member and whom they did not have to deal with like a father, brother, not even a neighbor), etc let alone if that person was on trial and you go VOLUNTEERLY to defend him AS AN ADULT (and the world is watching and bias media against MJ wanting him to be guilty).
    Last edited by terrell; 10-11-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Mike's PYT

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  17. #28
    Points: 17,344, Level: 83
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,096
    Points
    17,344
    Level
    83
    Thanks
    1,157
    Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,379 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    One more thing. I still find in amazing that DR PHIL who has been on alot of shows this years and been asked and discussed all cases from Rkelly, Epstein, College scheme, and all other HIGH PROFILE cases/Documentaries have NOT talked about Leaving Neverland on NOTHING. He said he can pick up when people are lying and he give his own test. I think Dr. Phil KNOW these guys are LIARS and wont touch it. This is RARE for Dr. Phil not to discuss cases like this and if Oprah was so sure these guys were truthful, Oprah would not have no problem with Dr. Phil continuing the discussion no manner what fans/family say.
    Mike's PYT

  18. #29
    Points: 1,505, Level: 22
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    525
    Points
    1,505
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 211 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    One more thing. I still find in amazing that DR PHIL who has been on alot of shows this years and been asked and discussed all cases from Rkelly, Epstein, College scheme, and all other HIGH PROFILE cases/Documentaries have NOT talked about Leaving Neverland on NOTHING. He said he can pick up when people are lying and he give his own test. I think Dr. Phil KNOW these guys are LIARS and wont touch it. This is RARE for Dr. Phil not to discuss cases like this and if Oprah was so sure these guys were truthful, Oprah would not have no problem with Dr. Phil continuing the discussion no manner what fans/family say.
    Exactly I fully agree with you, everyone, apart from the ones that want to believe it know they are lying, it isn't because they don't take drugs or try to take their own lives. Orpah knows full well they are lying she just thought that it would get her more publicity, unfortunately it didn't go the way she expected

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  20. #30
    Points: 1,094, Level: 17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    150
    Points
    1,094
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    I apologize. I was in the heat of the moment with the original post i deleted it.

    (very angrey and confused emotions now calmer). Okay, Alh21, Different kind of lady and Mikee Dee, by reading terrell's comment carefully and trying to decode Alh21's more recent comment to me, i see that no one meant any offense. However, not only try to understand how Alh21's comment could easily be miss understood (because they aren't actually saying it with facial expression) , but also now, i don't understand what their other comment means. Alh21, what do you mean when you say you not getting into an argument with me? Do mean , your are not trying to argue and hurt my feelings? Or do you mean, you refuse to start a stupid argument? I don't want to make the same mistake of accusing you yet again .
    Last edited by miss rose; 09-11-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •