wanna be absolutely sure to hear wbss?

Proud Member
vote for it on jo jo's top nine at nine in los angeles on kiis fm. www.kiisfm.com look for 'on air' and click on 'jo jo's top nine at nine' wbss featuring akon is on there...vote for it. u can vote as many times as u like then listen on line at nine pm los angeles time. there is no way this song won't hit number 1 if u do this. cus the songs u vote for are guaranteed to appear on the countdown. i know, cus i hear it every night. i've already voted twice and i'm going back to vote again.

Last edited:
I voted 10 times! :D Thanks for the info! Now everyone GO VOTE!!! And vote SEVERAL times!! (Once you have voted, there's a "Vote again" on the bottom...so click that and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! :)

Last edited:
i'd like to see how it's doing on the vote poll..

can we get a link to Kiss FM in NEW YORK aswell.. The top entertainment areas would be the best places for it to get air play..

Cali and NY.

well..i'm nearing one hundred votes. i've had the time, so i took the time...lol...and i heard the song, as well as rhianna's don't stop the music, with the 'mama se..etc.' it's been a good day for MJ on this radio station, today..:yes:

edit: heeeeeeeyyyy yayyyy! we did well!!

the countdown is over for the night, and for a first night we did quite well. it's hard to get the song on the countdown...i always hear them list the ones that missed the countdown, but not by much. but they still missed the countdown. our King made it to number 7. not bad for a first night at all! thanks for voting peeps...we can really ambush it tomorrow..and push for even more voting in hopes of number 1. thanks for voting!!! :kickass:

Last edited:
I voted for about 20 mins (okay, with switchin windows here and there), so I hope it helped him abit! :)

wow, thats remarkable. the longer and higher we can keep it there the better. #1 next time;) ill dedicate alot of votes to the cause! lol

cool! so will i.:Dwho'd a thought that we could actually have influence over such a powerful radio station? usually lesser radio stations don't listen to us.:)

people, let's make it our aim to make the song number 1! michael needs our support now that he is on the comeback trail. we can do it if we want to so let us all troop to the voting site and get our fingers working! :lamo:

cool! so will i.:Dwho'd a thought that we could actually have influence over such a powerful radio station? usually lesser radio stations don't listen to us.:)

i know. a friend refered me to a UK station where there is a DJ who does a shift everyday for 3 hours, and you can email him requests. He was saying "gee my inbox is full of requests for the new MJ single" bla bla bla, day after day, yet never ever played it once. You can practically guess the next song he will play coz theyre the same everyday - and he plays them all twice.

Now is the time to vote on KIIS FM. I have 6 windows open (tabs actually) and im going between them voting and voting again. :lol:

http://jojo.kiisfm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=152739&article=2274276
VOTE HERE

if ur on now..the song's on now..click on www.kiisfm.com and click on 'listen live'...hurry..

my comp won't let me play it "hurries on too youtube" :)
Edit This is going to be a Massive Hit :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
well tonight, jan. 22, tuesday would be what you would call a royal flush. wbss 08 was at number 4, rhianna pls don't stop the music featuring wbss riff, was at number 6 and Janet's feedback was at number 2:D

Last edited:
kanye west ft. PTY anywhere to be heard? haha i joke.

good to see MJ back in the mix after a few days in a row not being featured. will be interesting to see what the WBSS itunes chart debut is in the USA. In 2 weeks TGIM has gone from an 87 or78 entry to 51 on week 2 without an instore release or video. janet took 4 weeks and a music video to enter top 100 at 66 in the US. I think WBSS will do better than that. I expect it to enter itunes chart on week 1 without a video..

good to see MJ back in the mix after a few days in a row not being featured. will be interesting to see what the WBSS itunes chart debut is in the USA. In 2 weeks TGIM has gone from an 87 or78 entry to 51 on week 2 without an instore release or video. janet took 4 weeks and a music video to enter top 100 at 66 in the US. I think WBSS will do better than that. I expect it to enter itunes chart on week 1 without a video..

lol....i was saying earlier how a dj on kiisfm wasn't allowed to sing the mama se part of the rhianna song. well a dj at the los angeles hip hop station, power 106 played the song and sang the last line, and the station there didn't stop her. lol....so..kiisfm is still paying mj, and power 106 is paying him twice in one sitting. lol....meanwhile she played 'the good life' right afterward. lol:lol::punk: this all just happened today(this morning), one day after this royal flush countdown we just talked about.

Last edited:

Awesome news! Glad to hear the Jackson's are coming back strong. :D

Back