Can someone clear this up about Janet???

ElleBella

Proud Member
I've always heard it wasn't true...but on my local news the entertainment guy was talking about Janet and Jermaine breaking up. Then he mentioned that Janet had a daughter. I don't know very much about Janet but I could have sworn it was just a rumor. SO, does she or doesn't she?

I've always heard it wasn't true...but on my local news the entertainment guy was talking about Janet and Jermaine breaking up. Then he mentioned that Janet had a daughter. I don't know very much about Janet but I could have sworn it was just a rumor. SO, does she or doesn't she?

Janet and Jermain breaking up??? I'm still confused about that one as they're brother and sister, unless Jermaine married a Janet?

the jd thing is still up in the air right now. her brother died, she's doing a movie. maybe they took a break

as for the child rumour...it's fake. she didn't have a kid w/ jame debarge...actually, at the time she was really w/ rene elizondo so there would be no debarge baby anyway.

they try to say that jackie's daughter brandi is her kid but the dates don't add up

Look a hear Miss Soso! Janet DID have a daughter, ME!!! :lol: jk

IDK, bout their relationship, I think for a while they had broken up. Those two are so diff..hmmm, im just gone keep my mouth shut! :flowers:

My aunt sent me a picture of Janet and Jermaine they are still together. Jermaine was at California with Janet when Michael passing away.

yea he was eating a hot dog....hmmm and look here annie dodge! lol heeeeeeeey strawerry...watch jan mess u up! now u know i don't appreciate u going at my mauldin...after all, i am SOSO DEAF! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

TEN TOES LOL

The child rumor has been reviving every few months! It's so annoying and completely false. Janet's alleged child is Babyface's latest protege Kristina Debarge and she already confirmed that Janet's NOT her mother and even added that she would bring documents if people were still iffy :lol:

But the break up is possibly true. Jermaine mistaken that "2010 promo pic" (which is fan made btw) for Janet and posted it on his blog. So most Janet fans (except for the JD lovers) have came to the conclusion that they indeed did split.

Hope that helps!;)

if u notice. no one's significant other was sitting next to them in the front row. now i didn't see mauldin, he's kinda small so hard to miss....could've been in blanket's pocket for all we know

Back