Question about Randy

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
Every weekend I see either on MTV or VH1(sorry I can't remember) that Randy Jackson presents some dancers or something(can't remember that either, sorry again). Does anyone know if it's Michael's brother or is there another Randy Jackson? If I find what exactly he presents, I will clarify my question, but I'm hoping that maybe someone might already know what I'm referring to.

It's a different Randy Jackson (the American Idol one) on there. Although some people do make the mistake of confusing Michael's brother with the American Idol judge because of the name.

Personally, I like the Randy from the Jackson family much more than American Idol's Randy .

Thanks, Ladymarie and Bruce for clearing that up for me. I never watch American Idol, so I don't know the people on there.

Hello,
Every weekend I see either on MTV or VH1(sorry I can't remember) that Randy Jackson presents some dancers or something(can't remember that either, sorry again).

Yeah Randy Jackson, as in not brother of Michael, has a new-ish show called America's Best Dance Crew.. it's like American Idol, but dancing instead of singing.

The other Randy was a session musician who's played on a lot of records.

It's a different Randy Jackson (the American Idol one) on there. Although some people do make the mistake of confusing Michael's brother with the American Idol judge because of the name.

Personally, I like the Randy from the Jackson family much more than American Idol's Randy .

Me too!!

Back