Latoya Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaz

Proud Member
is it safe to say i dont really like this lady.

I have no doubt she doesnt love her brother(who doesnt) but i mean im still caught up with what shes done to him in the past...thats family, you just dont do that to family!

and it seems that she ALWAYS has sumthing to say, sumthing to add. It's like ok we get you exist and everything but must you poke your nose in everything? I keep thinking shes so desperate for a piece of the action that she must have her say in all matters, well if it werent for her, there probably wouldnt be as MANY matters as there were before.

is it just me? or does anyone else get this vibe from her?

I don't hate the lady...just not very fond of her.

Personally I never cared for her I have my own reasons but at the end of the day she is MJ sister and as we all can see her pain speaks louder than words

I'm beginning to wonder whether this is a forum for Michael Jackson fans or LaToya Jackson bashers. But to answer the question of our friend: Sorry, but I ADORE her. :kiss:

I like Latoya from what little I have been able to observe about her from watching her interviews. I think she's adorable. I like the ways she fights for justice for her brother.

I don't understand people's need of opening threads where they can hate on. I'm sorry, I don't think this is right. If you don't like her, don't mention her.

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. ~ Coretta Scott King

ok thread closed, there are like four other la toya threads in this section alone, you can post your rants in there. stay respectful, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back