Toronto Fans - This Is It

Gold Pants Girl

Proud Member
Tickets goes on sale at midnight tonight.

We talked to Cineplex, and we can buy tickets for the premiere show on Tuesday MIDNITE (Wednesday) October 27. If you want to see it together please buy tickets for that show and/or for Wednesday October 28th and Saturday October 31st for the 7 pm shows at the Scotiabank Theatre @ 259 Richmond Street West Toronto M5V 3M6

you can currently buy tickets online at www.bit.ly/VNg7b

However the scotiabank doesn't appear to be showing it. According to this site the only one in toronto showing is the Silver City on Eglington. I bought three tickets.

I WISH it were at Scotiabank. Its closer to where I live, and a VERY nice theatre.

Guys! help me out?

I'm clueless over these stuff. I dont understand why we need to pre-order the ticket. Can I just buy it in the theatre?? And it's only showing in one place in Toronto?

It's playing all over Toronto, but we are planning for a bunch of fans to see it together at the Scotia Theatre downtown. The tickets go on sale at midnight tonight on the cineplex site, or you can go to the theatre tomorrow at noon and buy them.

UPDATE! Was just told the tickets for Scotiabank should be up within the hour :(

within the hour? its 12:58 here. i can't tell what time you posted that because my timing on posts is completely off for some reason. all yonge/eglinton locations seem to be sold out. am i really going to have to drive to pickering for this?

They guy said within the hr, I'm not sure if he was meaning before 1am or an hour from when he said it 1:45am

ACK!! thanks girl for your updates. everything seems sold out in the city. i was getting way too nervous and just bought 3 tickets for the richmond hill screening. whatever! me and my girls will make it a road trip day..lol.
i am not giving up on scotiabank theatre though. i am waiting this out as long as i can MAKE SURE YOUR PRINTER WORKS!! i am running out of ink and almost couldnt print the tickets.

^

OMG!! Everything is sold out!! T_T

Is there a chance that they will sell tickets on the day it will be released.. I thought it's showing on Oct. 28...

This is making me nervous...

^

OMG!! Everything is sold out!! T_T

Is there a chance that they will sell tickets on the day it will be released.. I thought it's showing on Oct. 28...

This is making me nervous...

did u try outside of toronto? the theatre i got tickets to is maybe 40 minutes north of the city. this ticket process was destroyed my nerves tonight. i need a drink.

did u try outside of toronto? the theatre i got tickets to is maybe 40 minutes north of the city. this ticket process was destroyed my nerves tonight. i need a drink.

Pretty sure my parents wont let me go that far....

Damn it.. I'm so confuse. I thought the movie will be released on Oct. 28. Why are they selling the tickets now?

well damn. i wish i hadn't have bought them for eglington then. perhaps scotiabank isn't getting the midnight screening?

i hope everyone can still get tickets. im glad i got mine early!

but still... no scotiabank on the site yet...

so much for that email from michaeljackson.com - by the time most get it the showings will be sold out.

quite frankly this whole two week thing pisses me off. its just a money grab.

the cineplex website is running alot more smoothly now. maybe everything wasn't sold out and it was just server overload? i am still trying to get tickets in the city, even though i just purchased tix in the 'burbs.

oh well thats just annoying! I would much rather go to that one! i wish i could trade in my eglington tickets for scotiabank ones!

yeah when i go the next time i'll go to scotiabank.

it just sucks. i FEEL like the scotiabank one is the better theatre... not to mention closer. eglington is so out of the way for me! plus the fact that the subway wont be running once the movie gets out.

stupid cineplex.

i'm tempted to just buy 3 scotiabank tickets and try and get rid of my eglington ones.

well the website specifically says no refunds or exchanges. its just annoying because it didn't list scotiabank so i figured that it wasn't coming there. had i of KNOWN i would have waited!

in fact: go to the ThisIsItMovie site right now and check, it only lists BRAMPTON as having tickets for the midnight screening.

seriously, this wasn't very well thought out.

well the website specifically says no refunds or exchanges. its just annoying because it didn't list scotiabank so i figured that it wasn't coming there. had i of KNOWN i would have waited!

the website was telling me for about 1/2 hour that everything at eglington was sold out and i went and bought them in richmond hill!!! i have a feeling by the time i wake up tomorrow, there is going to be tons more theatres listed. oh well. i am just glad i am going. this two week thing/pre-order thing really is frustrating. at least there is not assigned seating. i really would have flipped.

in fact: go to the ThisIsItMovie site right now and check, it only lists BRAMPTON as having tickets for the midnight screening.

seriously, this wasn't very well thought out.

Brampton?? OMG! Yay! I live there... I guess I'll be getting my tickets afer all...

the website was telling me for about 1/2 hour that everything at eglington was sold out and i went and bought them in richmond hill!!! i have a feeling by the time i wake up tomorrow, there is going to be tons more theatres listed. oh well. i am just glad i am going. this two week thing/pre-order thing really is frustrating. at least there is not assigned seating. i really would have flipped.

yeah. the two week thing is just a way for them to make more money. the whole thing makes me angry, and its been very poorly run. but what can you do.

its so frustrating.

Back