Toronto Fans - This Is It

seriously, this wasn't very well thought out.

In Canada the organization was soooo bad, we had been talking to Sony and Cineplex almost daily for the last 2 weeks, they were clueless about everything, 4:30pm on Friday, they still did not know which theatres were playing it or at what times, they were still trying to work it out!

yes, as predicted, tons more theatres added this morning. UGH!!!!!!!

well i asked them on twitter to show it at scotiabank, and was shocked when it didn't show up. naturally, not wanting to miss out, i got tickets to the theatre i dont like. but what can you do.

checking today shows LOTS more theatres including scotiabank, which is where i'd much rather see it (as mentioned before), which is really frustrating.

anyone know if the eglington silver city is a nice theatre?

NOT TO MENTION there's now one IN ETOBICOKE listed (where I live) which means I could have been going to a place nearby rather than downtown and taking some sketchy bus home...

i dont expect much from sony these days.

Last edited:
well i asked them on twitter to show it at scotiabank, and was shocked when it didn't show up. naturally, not wanting to miss out, i got tickets to the theatre i dont like. but what can you do.

checking today shows LOTS more theatres including scotiabank, which is where i'd much rather see it (as mentioned before), which is really frustrating.

anyone know if the eglington silver city is a nice theatre?

NOT TO MENTION there's now one IN ETOBICOKE listed (where I live) which means I could have been going to a place nearby rather than downtown and taking some sketchy bus home...

i dont expect much from sony these days.

the silver city at eglington is pretty nice. it's a typical silver city. you won't be disappointed.

the silver city at eglington is pretty nice. it's a typical silver city. you won't be disappointed.

Thanks! i hope not. i just love scotiabank so much (saw the closing night HD cinecast of Rent Live on Broadway and it was spectacular) so I wish i were going there. plus i have friends who live close by so i dont have to take that sketchy night bus home :p oh well.

Back