Estate sues Heal the World Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleBella

Proud Member
Jackson Estate Sues Heal the World
Posted 9/29/2009 7:25 PM by TMZ Staff
Send to a friend
Michael Jackson's estate has filed a lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation. The Special Administrators, John Branca and John McClain, have alleged in the suit the Foundation is using Jackson's name and likeness without permission. According to the lawsuit the Foundation and other related entities have registered 6 trademarks and have applied with 41 additional ones, all suggesting a connection to Jackson. The legal papers acknowledge Jackson founded his own Heal the World Foundation in 1992 but it has no connection to the defendants. The suit alleges the defendants cybersquatted various domain names, including "mjaid.net," "healthworldfoundation.net," and "mjquotes.net."

I knew this will happen, I know that they would get hit with a lawsuit, are they talking about the one where the news said that it was a scam?

Is this the Jacksons suing or branca and McClain because if it is those two I smell a rat.

So I want to know whether the Jackson's decided to sue or Branca and McCalin, because I suspected all along that the reason to discredit HTWF from MJ was so HTWF could not get any money from the estate, that McClain and Brana are controlling. There are qustions about why MJ would have Branca as exector and also they are exectutive producers of this is it movie.

I also suspected that it is possible that the two people placed around forums to discredit HTWF were paid by Branca and co to do so.

This discrediting of HTWF has been orchestrated.

I believe that it was genuine and Michael would have said when he was alive if it wasn't, after all Mellissa came on here and said so and we know MJ cruised the forum, so IMO he would have said so if it was fake.

Please keep an open mind on the tactics going on here, if htis is what is going on, then this is the final assassination on Michael's legacy.

The current incarnation of HTWF was very dubious from the very start. Me and others have said so from the very beginning. And still people decided to give them money. The whole organisation and structure, the registering before being able to get any info had a bad smell to it.

It's the estate that is filing. And although you can ask many questions about the executors, it's nonsense to say they are filing to avoid HTWF to get money from the estate. Because they use Michaels name and image to get money from fans and other givers.

But they don't have a legal status or whatsoever. It's a very questionable organisation, if you can call it that. And it's good that someone is doing something about it.

I'm glad the estate is taking action to protect the interest's of the MJ estate. MJ had nothing to do with this HTW foundation and so should not be connected with it in any way. Hopefully the estate can prevent the use of those web domains and any others related to HTW and MJ that arent official...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back