'Illuminate Billie Jean Jacket' in the movie?

Re: Illuminate Billie Jean Jacket on the movie?

When I first saw the title of the thread I thought it was accusing michael of putting hidden Illuminate messages on his jacket.

When I first saw the title of the thread I thought it was accusing michael of putting hidden Illuminate messages on his jacket.

That will be the next conspiracy theory. Michael was going to hypnotize the audience during Billie Jean with his illuninated crystal jacket as part of an Illuminati plot to take over the world.

BTW I do hope he wears it in the film. Only Michael could pull that off with class and style. Most people would not be worthy of such a jacket....

yes it should be on the movie because randy philips even said they did a full dress rehearsal on the 24th june

^ So he was going to wear a suit for They Don't Care About Us?

^ So he was going to wear a suit for They Don't Care About Us?

Obviously not, that footage was from the 23rd.

yes it should be on the movie because randy philips even said they did a full dress rehearsal on the 24th june

Yep, he also said somewhere that the Billie Jean performance will blow people's minds or something like that, so I think it's a safe bet to say it'll be in the movie lol

It´s not in the movie. Maybe on DVD.

yeah... and you know this how? :smilerolleyes: When RP has said Billie Jean will be in the movie? I'll take his word over yours. You haven't seen the movie, lmao.

i did read somewhere on this forum that it wasnt in the movie :/

There was no full dress rehearsal, where have you guys got this info from? Michael never rehearsed in Bille Jean jacket, he only performs the song in a blue shirt in the movie.

Apparently it was full dress rehearsals on the 24th according to Randy Phillips & Kenny Ortega.

And how do you even know he performed Billie Jean in a blue shirt before even viewing the film?

Last edited:

There was no full dress rehearsal, where have you guys got this info from? Michael never rehearsed in Bille Jean jacket, he only performs the song in a blue shirt in the movie.

Apparently it was full dress rehearsals on the 24th according to Randy Phillips & Kenny Ortega.

All I know is that I saw the trailer with Mike singing Billie Jean in a blue shirt, that is not to say that he did not perform in the actual jacket which i hope he did and was taped

All I know is that I saw the trailer with Mike singing Billie Jean in a blue shirt, that is not to say that he did not perform in the actual jacket which i hope he did and was taped

I'll just say it like this while keeping your opinion in mind.

In all of the trailers there is one song playing as an advert, while that one song is playing, their showing clips of many of the performances to different songs. The same goes for the "Billie Jean" trailer, I've watched it more than once, each time his lip movements and the audio do not match up. So with that said, keep in mind that the "blue shirt performance" may not be Billie Jean at all.

I'll just say it like this while keeping your opinion in mind.

In all of the trailers there is one song playing as an advert, while that one song is playing, their showing clips of many of the performances to different songs. The same goes for the "Billie Jean" trailer, I've watched it more than once, each time his lip movements and the audio do not match up. So with that said, keep in mind that the "blue shirt performance" may not be Billie Jean at all.

IMO, It is! :yes: You can tell by the dance steps! Blue shirt = Billie jean!

IMO, It is! :yes: You can tell by the dance steps! Blue shirt = Billie jean!

Maybe your right, but Michael also did Smooth Criminal in full costume at some point during rehearsals. So who's to say the same wasn't done for Billie Jean?

On the movie poster, Michael is wearing the BJ jacket. All I'm saying. Although we can't see if it is THE BJ jacket! Or just a stand-in..

ummm keep in mind that he rehearsed for some time and they recorded loads of footage. Look at Human Nature footage. 2 costumes and u can see it all Human Nature

Back