How can Michael Jackson be Artist of the Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this why you have registered with this site? To be offensive?

I agree that with no new music his chances of winning are slim, but you put your opinion in flippant terms which I think many of us find offensive.

Can I respectfully suggest you learn a little sensitivity before posting. - Thank you.

Is this why you have registered with this site? To be offensive?

I agree that with no new music his chances of winning are slim, but you put your opinion in flippant terms which I think many of us find offensive.

Can I respectfully suggest you learn a little sensitivity before posting. - Thank you.

I absolutely agree with you! :yes:

People are just jealous. Hate comes from jealousy.

Michael deserves artist of the year and he deserves every nomination and GUESS WHAT he will WIN THEM ALL!!!

Michael did more creative work with his This Is It tour than any other artist did musically and for THAT alone he deserves Artist Of The Year. Little own the fact that without Michael, these artists would be half the artists they are today.

dead or alive , he's an angel
, and if you don't like it!!!!!!......just kill yourself

AMA's are based on sales. That is why he's nominated. What male artist has sold more than Michael Jackson this year? None. Signing up to spread your jealousy is pretty pathetic.

The American Music Awards is based on sales that is why he has been nominated since he the biggest selling artist of the year, it doesn't matter whether the recipient is alive or has passed away, its purely based on sales.

At this moment and time I think everyone is on edge. I don't blame anyone, but please put your wording in a more appropriate way. DO NOT DISS Michael!! We are all he has to defend him, as everyone tends to pull him down. I fought a lot at work now poeple see Michael in a different light and they have some of their misconceptions clarified. They feel better. So Be nice to Michael and do not question why he should not get this or that because Michael changed the entire music industry.

MISIC DIED THE DAY MICHAEL LEFT THIS WORLD.. Incase you do not know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back