12/1/07: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings ~ Ola Ray Speaks

Then again, he's working with what might be pop music's most spectacular instrument: Michael Jackson's voice. Where lesser artists need a string section or a lusty blast from a synthesizer, Jackson need only sing to convey deep, heartfelt emotion. His raw ability and conviction make material like "Baby Be Mine" and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" into first-class cuts and even salvage "The Girl Is Mine." Well, almost.

That's what I'm talking about. Remember when people actually recognized how freakin' talented of a vocalist Michael is? He's the best. Pff, now all they want to talk about is his face. Oh well, people don't know talent anymore.

25 wonderful, amaxing years of Thriller.

Thanks

I'm so happy to hear that ola ray has finally spoked bout her time in thiller!
I was actally thinking of her yesterday! With all this talk bout thiller, i was wondering how she was doing.
Glad to see she has apolozied to mike...i hope fans dont hate her- it wasnt her fault!

Thriller should be an opening act for the new album,and I think Michael can produce his album alone-he is that good:)

I know it would be pretty cool if Mike did a THRILLER Anniversary show.. Other people performing songs from THRILLER, and Michael does 3 performances.. 1) Billie Jean 2) Beat It 3) Thriller.. With THRILLER Ola Ray joines him for a part of the performance.. :)

Back