1975 setlist help

I think there also was Australia, New Zealand and New guinea for 1974.

Unfortunately, im not 100% sure. But I wonder where they went during the 1975 West Indies tour

Unfortunately, im not 100% sure. But I wonder where they went during the 1975 West Indies tour
I think what is branded as West Indies tour was Kingston,Jamaica and San Juan,Puerto rico in march. They might have performed on other Islands.

I think what is branded as West Indies tour was Kingston,Jamaica and San Juan,Puerto rico in march. They might have performed on other Islands.
Yeah, I don't know which ones. It was said that they did a New Years concert on January 1, 1975 in the West Indies.

Yeah, I don't know which ones. It was said that they did a New Years concert on January 1, 1975 in the West Indies.
As I remember the "West indies tour" was misplaced in january because we didn't know the dates and it stayed like that on the jacksons website as years have past. Like the Mexico City concert for example: althaough dated as December 1975 its actual date was February 1976 after the Philipines LoveJive Tour. it was taped to be broadcasted as TV special all over Latin america.

Anyone with info regarding Jackson 5 in Antwerp (Belgium). To my knowledge they did a concert there in 1972 but google searches didn’t reveal anything. What was the exact date and venue? In fact when MJ died every news outlet here stated that Michael only played in Belgium 3 times for the bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours so it is definitely something that got lost in time.

Anyone with info regarding Jackson 5 in Antwerp (Belgium). To my knowledge they did a concert there in 1972 but google searches didn’t reveal anything. What was the exact date and venue? In fact when MJ died every news outlet here stated that Michael only played in Belgium 3 times for the bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours so it is definitely something that got lost in time.
They played in Belgium on November 3rd, 1972 at forest National Arena

How do you know, that's confusing.
The Mexico concert took place the last week of February 1976. It was fully taped as part of TV show.
1220117270236040.jpg

What if they recorded in Dec 1975 and it released. Maybe they had consent to the it being on TV as the next engagement.?

What if they recorded in Dec 1975 and it released. Maybe they had consent to the it being on TV as the next engagement.?
No the Next concert after the Manila (February 13, 14, 15) & Quezon city(February 17, 18, 19) was Mexico City. It was broadcasted later In April.

Last edited:
Back