2300 Jackson Street

Dtwmjj

Proud Member
So someone from "The Jacksons" twitter account posted that yesterday (May 28, 2016) was the album anniversary of 2300 Jackson Street. They asked what was your favorite song off the album. I said my favorite song is 2300 Jackson Street which is the only good one off it. Then I come home later that night to find out they liked my tweet. Lol that shocked and surprised me.

So someone from "The Jacksons" twitter account posted that yesterday (May 28, 2016) was the album anniversary of 2300 Jackson Street. They asked what was your favorite song off the album. I said my favorite song is 2300 Jackson Street which is the only good one off it. Then I come home later that night to find out they liked my tweet. Lol that shocked and surprised me.
Did you tell them that it was the only good song?? Or just that it was your favorite? LOL.

Brad Sundberg said something to be on Facebook once, and it totally freaked me out. And Vince Paterson jumped in the middle of a conversation I had-I was so shocked that I had to sign out.

Since I'm not a Mike only fan, I liked the album. My favorites were Maria & She. She used to get a lot of airplay on the local R&B station at the time, although it wasn't actually a single. Nothin' was a top 10 R&B hit too.

Appearately tito has released a new single on itunes.....!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Back