35 years of BAD, what's your fave?

My unpopular opinion: I prefer Just Good Friends over The Way You Make Me Feel, Who Is It and Girlfriend 😈

I just don't think that'll work. If so why would they not have been giving it to us by now
lets talk again at 100.000 :D 10k is nothing..

and i am aware that it might not work.. but bad tour is always worth a try.
It's never wrong to try to wake up the estate.

Last edited:
lets talk again at 100.000 :D 10k is nothing..

and i am aware that it might not work.. but bad tour is always worth a try.
It's never wrong to try to wake up the estate.
It's not you or the petition. It's the estate... they do not care. It's actually weird that he even has an estate that literally does nothing. I feel like that office/ warehouse is just collecting dust & material being deteriorated.

People here acting like the estate doesn't want to release stuff, but let's not act like Michael was taking care of his archives. Most of the stuff is probably forgotten/lost/degraded. There's a lot of backtracking to be done.
I remember that somewhere in 2007-2009 he said he was surprised to see footage from DWT Mexico online. The fact that we didn't see any remasters while he was alive makes me think the reels are long gone.

People here acting like the estate doesn't want to release stuff, but let's not act like Michael was taking care of his archives. Most of the stuff is probably forgotten/lost/degraded. There's a lot of backtracking to be done.
I remember that somewhere in 2007-2009 he said he was surprised to see footage from DWT Mexico online. The fact that we didn't see any remasters while he was alive makes me think the reels are long gone.
That's an excuse! They have tons of things. Mj hasn't been with us since 2009. How much more backtracking do you think they need to do & at a warehouse full of his stuff!? We didn't have the remaster while he was alive is because at the time alot of ppl still had crt tvs at home & the hd conversion was just taking its thing. & on top of no hd on youtube at the time. We live in a different time & mj probably didnt know about upscaling his old videos & etc back then. Look at what spike Lee had for bad 25...u think he only had access to just clips? Keep letting them fool you into thinking they don't have anything. I don't know the excuse they have for not putting it out or if not putting it out...allow other people who have his vocals/ songs that they worked on to let them out. The way the world is going now...why hold onto what you have. What excuse is there as to why thriller 4k (2017) hasnt been released yet? For Thriller 40 (2022) & what about the other shorts? Since 2010 (visions) we've got no proper 4k release of the greatest artists in the world ....why none in 4k? The one person still till this day who has the number 1 selling album in the world has nothing from his own estate excluding this is it which is already hard for some people to watch; in 4k? There is no excuse. If whoever was surprised to see Mexico online is because they dont care!! It's right there in your face! How could they not know that yet remove songs for Thriller 40 from YouTube. Gotta keep your 👀 eyes open!

That's an excuse! They have tons of things. Mj hasn't been with us since 2009. How much more backtracking do you think they need to do & at a warehouse full of his stuff!? We didn't have the remaster while he was alive is because at the time alot of ppl still had crt tvs at home & the hd conversion was just taking its thing. & on top of no hd on youtube at the time. We live in a different time & mj probably didnt know about upscaling his old videos & etc back then. Look at what spike Lee had for bad 25...u think he only had access to just clips? Keep letting them fool you into thinking they don't have anything. I don't know the excuse they have for not putting it out or if not putting it out...allow other people who have his vocals/ songs that they worked on to let them out. The way the world is going now...why hold onto what you have. What excuse is there as to why thriller 4k (2017) hasnt been released yet? For Thriller 40 (2022) & what about the other shorts? Since 2010 (visions) we've got no proper 4k release of the greatest artists in the world ....why none in 4k? The one person still till this day who has the number 1 selling album in the world has nothing from his own estate excluding this is it which is already hard for some people to watch; in 4k? There is no excuse. If whoever was surprised to see Mexico online is because they dont care!! It's right there in your face! How could they not know that yet remove songs for Thriller 40 from YouTube. Gotta keep your 👀 eyes open!
The estate currently has only Another Part of Me film reels, which has also been released in the Bad25 documentary.

My favourite is Leave me alone closely followed by Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana and Man in the mirror… I could go on and on

The whole album is fire for me
Streetwalker should have been track 12 on cd , it’s a great track. I wonder what Quincy and Bruce’s mix sounds like

Nobody asked for it but here I rank the bad album tracklist from best to worst

1 Liberian Girl
2 Another Part Of Me
3 Dirty Diana
4 Bad
5 Leave Me Alone
6 Smooth Criminal
7 I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
8 The Way You Make Me Feel
9 Speed Demon
10 Just Good Friends
11 Man In The Mirror

1-3 are world class songs (rating A)
4-6 are good (rating B)
7-11 are decent (rating C)

Last edited:
Good Idea, but I don't agree with you :')

1. Man In The Mirror (excellent)
2. Liberian Girl (excellent)
3. Speed Demon (very good)
4. Dirty Diana (very good)
5. I Just Can't Stop Loving You (very good)
6. Smooth Criminal (very good)
7. Bad (very good)
8. Leave Me Alone (very good)
9. Another Part Of Me (good)
10. The Way You Make Me Feel (good)
11. Just Good Friends (not bad)

It's not official because it can change !

Nobody asked for it but here I rank the bad album tracklist from best to worst

1 Liberian Girl
2 Another Part Of Me
3 Dirty Diana
4 Bad
5 Leave Me Alone
6 Smooth Criminal
7 I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
8 The Way You Make Me Feel
9 Speed Demon
10 Just Good Friends
11 Man In The Mirror

1-3 are world class songs (rating A)
4-6 are good (rating B)
7-11 are decent (rating C)
?? 😧 although i LOVE all of the songs, i think mitm should be somewhere in the top! same with ijcsly and twymmf. i also love sc. i cant rate it because then i would put them all at the top😅

From another thread

Bad 5/5
The Way You Make Me Feel 5/5
Speed Demon 4/5
Liberian Girl 3/5
Just Good Friends 2/5
Another Part Of Me 5/5
Man In The Mirror 4/5
I Just Can't Stop Loving You 4/5
Dirty Diana 5/5
Smooth Criminal 5/5
Leave Me Alone 4/5

From another thread

Bad 5/5
The Way You Make Me Feel 5/5
Speed Demon 4/5
Liberian Girl 3/5
Just Good Friends 2/5
Another Part Of Me 5/5
Man In The Mirror 4/5
I Just Can't Stop Loving You 4/5
Dirty Diana 5/5
Smooth Criminal 5/5
Leave Me Alone 4/5
i think this is a rating pretty similar to what i think; i would just switch the ratings on speed demon and just good friends! you have good taste!!

Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad are masterpieces ! Invincible is pretty good, Dangerous not bad but Blood On The Dance Floor and History, gosh... I think they are not good albums at all.
i totally forgot bout off the wall 😊🤦‍♀️

Back