5 years time...

^ Yeah! I can't wait to see them growing up :) They're gonna be so beautiful.

Hi Guys, I was just searching some of the old threads and I came across a thread from May 2004 http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2077

I tried to read this discussion, but gave a message:

vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

:(

Well, I do not know what to say it will be here a few years. Is there an end, so I'd rather not opine about that. But I KNOW that legacy of Michael will be growing and he will win many fans, more and more all over the world. :wub: :punk:

So many things can happen in 5 years, it's hard to predict anything really. But my hope is that the Bad Tour and History Tour will be released on DVD, the Soultrain awards DVD should be released already then too, I'm hoping for more albums with unreleased songs and not compilation albums with one or two new songs.

I can't wait to see what his kids will be doing then.
There will be less and less haters as the true picture of who Michael really was becomes more clear and there will be some very precious books written about him, painting a true picture of his humanitarism and basically getting rid of the tabloid lies. Time for Truth!

Oh yeah and Conrad Murray was killed in prison...
Sony and AEG went broke and they don't exist anymore

Back