7 Digits - DAT for auction (starting bid 5000$)

Fuzball

Proud Member
Nice new extracts. February 7 will arrive quickly. This is similar to what Shana Mangatal has:

IMG-20230913-101750.jpg

This exclusive tape not only contains the song but also an extensive 1-hour and 13-minute session of Michael Jackson's practice and workout routines, providing an intimate look into his artistic process.
I wonder what that might be. solely 7D related stuff?

I like those snippets a lot, it sounds like it's a catchy song. It's one of the few Bryan Loren tracks that I have interest in hearing. Hopefully the estate doesn't take down this auction.

Edit: Nah nvm, just checked the price of the item. It's estimated to be worth 20,000-40,000 dollars. No way this is leaking lol.

Last edited:
Completely legit, it sounds the same as what I've heard during the Bryan Loren Seminar in 2016. Vocals are quite impressive and sounds similar to "Cheater". The lyrics aren't complete, he's mostly mumbling but in a really powerful way. My biggest favourite unheard track from the Bryan Loren sessions.

Worth noting that the sellers have transfered the tape in mp3 (!) format... I wonder who is behind this bid.

Last edited:
Completely legit, it sounds the same as what I've heard during the Bryan Loren Seminar in 2016. Vocals are quite impressive and sounds similar to "Cheater". The lyrics aren't complete, he's mostly mumbling but in a really powerful way. My biggest favourite unheard track from the Bryan Loren sessions.
Did Loren explicitly say there isn't a vocally complete version?

Bryan's strongest track imo (from the ones we have / I've heard) and yet another track we will never get.

edit: did anyone also read the "This exclusive tape not only contains the song but also an extensive 1-hour and 13-minute session of Michael Jackson's practice and workout routines, providing an intimate look into his artistic process" part as well?

Edit: Nah nvm, just checked the price of the item. It's estimated to be worth 20,000-40,000 dollars. No way this is leaking lol.
Being this a rough demo of a Loren track, I prefer to doubt anybody will raise the stake this much.

I doubt it'll reach that predicted sum. Any thoughts on going for a crowdfunding?

Worth noting that the sellers have transfered the tape in mp3 (!) format... I wonder who is behind this bid.
They also recently auctioned off the master tape of "Do The Bartman" so... Bryan Loren should be behind it again.

I can't stop singing "they only give you 7 digits when ya down" and I'll be honest, I don't even think that's the right words but it's stuck in my head.
This is Changes all over again!
Yeah, it sounds great.

I agree when most fans say that the songs from Bryan Loren's sessions are kinda dated and not memorable compared to Teddy's. But I still love those funky sounds. It's like a mix of Prince's early stuff and MJ's signature sound. Maybe not masterpieces, but I like almost every track! (Superfly Sister is underrated af, the production is fire)

Completely legit, it sounds the same as what I've heard during the Bryan Loren Seminar in 2016.
What can you tell about Truth about Youth that was also played at the music 1st event in Paris?

Back