7 Digits - DAT for auction (starting bid 5000$)

Since the MP3 has been extracted, it will be moved to the online collector's trading pretty soon.

Why would he sell 1 song, I wonder if he just gonna sell a bunch of em now lmao. Would he have GOAL or any other song?
I wasn't necessarily talking about selling but in response of the reply that we will never ever hear this song again, I say that if this isn't auctioned by Bryan Loren himself it's still a possibility that he will leak it himself, just to fuck with the auctioneers; I hope he will actually

And if this auction isn't done by Shana either than she can still leak it too..

why do you think so?
The material from the previous auction was blocked but there were no extractions. In this case even if the Estate blocks it, they won't leave the opportunity to make a small fortune off of it

Since the Estate "has no plans of releasing Loren's tracks", he should just go ahead and leak them all after making a quick buck (if he wants to).
I believe there's a loophole here cause he theoretically owns the songs since he wrote and produced most (if not all) of them.

Since the Estate "has no plans of releasing Loren's tracks", he should just go ahead and leak them all after making a quick buck (if he wants to).
I believe there's a loophole here cause he theoretically owns the songs since he wrote and produced most (if not all) of them.
He could release an album full of MJ/Loren songs?

If the estate decides to make a re-issue of Dangerous I'd bet that's where his songs would be released imo, most of them are in a spot where they're not entirely awful but also aren't good for an album like Xscape either.

I assume he's in a position where he doesn't wanna risk getting into serious legal trouble with the estate by sharing them publicly since it'd be more likely that they'd go after him, but also doesn't want to miss out on the opportunity of making bank out of them lol.

Btw though, wasn't Bryan Loren the one who shared some of his unreleased songs on his website such as Serious Effect back in the 2000's? Someone correct me if I'm getting the story wrong but did anything happen to him after that?

Wasn't he employed by MJ?

Wasn't he employed by MJ?
He was paid for his time at the studio. We don't know the details of his contract, but judging by the BMI entries all of his work with MJ is 50/50 - except "All The Truth" & "Call It Off"; both are 100% BL. "Truth About Youth" hasn't been registered - so no reliable info on this one.

Last edited:
I don’t get the hate on BL songs.. they are funky MJ songs.. maybe dated but who cares? People listen to „last Christmas“ every year which is heavily dated and represents every sound of the mid 80s.. who cares?? It’s good music

I don’t get the hate on BL songs.. they are funky MJ songs.. maybe dated but who cares? People listen to „last Christmas“ every year which is heavily dated and represents every sound of the mid 80s.. who cares?? It’s good music
I like all the Dangerous outtakes.

The funny thing is the Rodney Jerkins uptempos from Invincible sound like Bryan Loren tracks but updated.

Last christmas is like comfort food. It just has a warm sound and a catchy melody, that music in itself is simply timeless

Last christmas is like comfort food. It just has a warm sound and a catchy melody, that music in itself is simply timeless
i wouldn't call a song with cheap 80s drum-machine and typical 80s-synth timeless but still ppl listen to it

i wouldn't call a song with cheap 80s drum-machine and typical 80s-synth timeless but still ppl listen to it
Timeless music has nothing to do with instrumentation though. A song sounding dated has nothing to do with its timelessness. That’s why people still love songs like Purple Rain, Jump (Van Halen), I’m So Excited, etc.

Timeless music has nothing to do with instrumentation though. A song sounding dated has nothing to do with its timelessness. That’s why people still love songs like Purple Rain, Jump (Van Halen), I’m So Excited, etc.
It doesn't, that's why Bads production is fantastic and still cutting edge to me.

He was paid for his time at the studio. We don't know the details of his contract, but judging by the BMI entries all of his work with MJ is 50/50 - except "All The Truth" & "Call It Off"; both are 100% BL. "Truth About Youth" hasn't been registered - so no reliable info on this one.
It’s rumored that “All the Truth” and “Truth About/On Youth” are the same song- considering the latter isn’t registered, I think there’s at least some credibility to this.

What can you tell about Truth about Youth that was also played at the music 1st event in Paris?
Bryan Loren played a LL Cool J solo version of “Truth about youth” singing his part and MJ’s part. He said another version exists with MJ vocals but we’re not sure he was telling the real “truth”. Why not play the MJ version, even with scratch vocals, at an MJ based seminar ?

Few moments before that, he started the seminar with a 3 minutes instrumental called “Garbage” he said inspired Teddy Riley to get the Dangerous sound as we know it. It sounded barely like a Ghosts pre-mix from memory and he said few other things during the seminar that let us think at the end he was sometimes playing with HIStory, trying to give himself credit for his work with MJ during the Dangerous sessions and what the album became, even if barely none of his songs made the Final Cut.

On the other side, there’s this other song mentioned here called “All about youth”, that was also played at the seminar and has nothing to relate with “Truth about youth”. It includes Bryan rapping verses MJ was going to record (but never did) and MJ singing chorus with BG vocals. It is really catchy and funky, like almost anything MJ recorded with Bryan. From what I can recall, the chorus and bgvs aren’t scratch vocals and could be easily used on a posthumous duet project.

Last edited:
Back