90210 Casts La Toya Jackson in Guest Role That Could Change Dixon's Life

OMFG. She's proven once again that there is no talented bone in her body. :eek:

Waw it is amazing how all the female Jacksons look alike. Is this show still about rich kids at a highschool like the original one?

Is this show still about rich kids at a highschool like the original one?
Yeah, well now they're in college, but it's just not nearly as good as the first one. This version makes the original one look like Schindler's List.

I'm hoping it finally gets cancelled so I can break the habit of watching it.

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Yeah, well now they're in college, but it's just not nearly as good as the first one. This version makes the original one look like Schindler's List.

I'm hoping it finally gets cancelled so I can break the habit of watching it.

Angie thanks. HAAA is it like looking at something that is not good for you, but you can't turn your eyes away?

Angie thanks. HAAA is it like looking at something that is not good for you, but you can't turn your eyes away?
Yeah. :lol:

I stick with it because I like 2 characters. But the writing just gets worse as the seasons go on.

Is there no beginning to this woman's talents?

There is also no end to her talents. Let's see Latoya the detective, the advisor, Michael's dress tutor, actor, author, business woman, singer, expert on who is a fallguy, expert on who is a murderer, etc.

There is also no end to her talents. Let's see Latoya the detective, the advisor, Michael's dress tutor, actor, author, business woman, singer, expert on who is a fallguy, expert on who is a murderer, etc.
Thats quote of the day.

Petrarose;3613599 said:

Don’t forget to include expert on DNA, genetics and surrogacy regarding her nephew Blanket’s paternity, confidant to her famous brother and legal analyst after her brother’s murder.

Victory22;3613760 said:
Don’t forget to include expert on DNA, genetics and surrogacy regarding her nephew Blanket’s paternity, confidant to her famous brother and legal analyst after her brother’s murder.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA those are good ones. We should never forget her great contributions in the field of DNA, genetics, law, and paternity.

The responses left on that YTube video of Latoya are interesting.
Her fans think she is the Best actress ever. Even Better than Janet.

Seriously, I wonder what being a Latoya fan means? Is it love of her music, but she does not have many recordings? It could be love of personality or energy.

Back