A.I Michael - opinions

Checking out his account, he's literally just pumping them out without giving a fuck about the mixing, on top of that they are labelling it as "new leak" which is misleading as fuck to casual listeners.

A new wave of "leaks" is approaching, leading to us all having to rely on sources like Damien for fact checking.

Last edited:
Hey @Beano Wild, I know you only take suggestions from Twitter but I don't have an account so I can only say it here lol, I hope that doesn't stop you from considering it still but anyways. Could you do Children's Holiday? There's the instrumental and translated lyrics of the song available online already.

Hey @Beano Wild, I know you only take suggestions from Twitter but I don't have an account so I can only say it here lol, I hope that doesn't stop you from considering it still but anyways. Could you do Children's Holiday? There's the instrumental and translated lyrics of the song available online already.
Yet another great suggestion! One of the most beautiful melodies from MJ

I just trained my own model and tested it on Breaking News. Jason's falsettos completely overpower the model and it sounds like Michael doing his best Jason Malachi impression. 😭😭😭
I don't know what audios you used as a reference for the AI, but I think you should have put some Michael acapella where they do falsetto

I wanted to know how to use this AI, but without the intuition to publish or use it for my own benefit, but because I like working with these new technologies!

I'm looking into this, but I need patience and time (which I don't have much of at the moment! LOL 🙃)

Anyway, I just hope people use it responsibly!

I don't know what audios you used as a reference for the AI, but I think you should have put some Michael acapella where they do falsetto
About 3 hours of dry vocals and I did have a few MJ falsettos in there. The problem isn't that the model isn't able to output falsettos, it's just that the falsetto sounded just like Jason when used on the Breaking News acapella.

A very early version of it was used on don't matter to me, you can hear the isolation as they was a pretty poor separation.
I don't really see the point of doing it to that song, as it is especially. Maybe one day the original version. The others have more appeal though.

Timbaland in particular wanted a piano-less version. Would've added some Prince twang stuff to his rework.

And what about Lovely Way to Go?

I don't really see the point of doing it to that song, as it is especially. Maybe one day the original version. The others have more appeal though.

Timbaland in particular wanted a piano-less version. Would've added some Prince twang stuff to his rework.

And what about Lovely Way to Go?
that would have been interesting as hell to hear, a prince twang to LNFSG? something i'd love to hear.

I saw on your Twitter how many tracks you had in this edit!

You put your heart into it and I'm sure it looks amazing! ❤️
alot of those tracks went unused, it was mostly taking the best takes and layering them into one full track, and even then the 2nd verses and end are unfinished.

im going for a demo vibe, not a finished track, thats why there is a noise filter, sort of thinny mastering, etc.

If anybody has any seminar recordings give me a shout too btw, I've done a few before that I don't have permission to release which sound alot better then the originals. Just contact me on twitter or something.

lads, can ye comment on this to ask him to take it down, i dont mind him uploading my mixes (such as the niteline he did), but the ai stuff is something i do not want reuploaded by an account as big as theirs.

lads, can ye comment on this to ask him to take it down, i dont mind him uploading my mixes (such as the niteline he did), but the ai stuff is something i do not want reuploaded by an account as big as theirs.
thanks lads, its been taken down

What could AI do to the MJ Freddie Mercury collabs?

And some vintage Young MJ tunes like "I've gotta be me"?

If anybody has any seminar recordings give me a shout too btw, I've done a few before that I don't have permission to release which sound alot better then the originals. Just contact me on twitter or something.
I know it's not Twitter but:

Back