A.I Michael - opinions

I would absolutely love to hear 'Farewell My Summer Love' or 'One Day In Your Life' featuring adult MJ. Would this be possible?

xgqXM0Q.jpg

i'd be hyped for a duet on Janet's Rhythm Nation.
the multitracks are available, so it should be quite easy? (there are also some nice adlibs)

So, my latest bout of shower Ideas for AI:
I had another idea but I forgot it. But I've always wanted to hear MJ singing the hook to Holy Grail instead of JT so that'd be fun.
I think the idea I had forgotten was just to go all in on JT Covers lol. I think that's an easy shoe-in. Particularly, Gone by N-Sync, was intended to be a duet with MJ and JT. So that's a perfect candidate @Beano Wild.

I personally would love to hear Loose Ends by Sergio Mendes featuring JT with MJ. That'd complete me.

Other random ideas I should save for Twitter but will post here:

Say Say Say Solo Version? The Man Solo Version.

And Hold My Hand?

An AI remastering/Completing of this song?

And another song MJ sang background vocals on:

And then, what about making 80s versions of 90s songs? Like Why You Wanna Trip on Me but sung by Off The Wall Era Michael. Unbreakable sung by Thriller Era MJ. That'd be super cool. Super fascinating for sure.

at the moment 3 songs are in the pipeline, those being Eaten Alive, Wish upon a Star and Night Time Lover. after that, its whatever the results of this poll will be in order of most wanted to least, and atm it looks to be Torture that's the first to be worked on, then Alright now, then save me then alabama. after that, i have no clue lmao.

Do you have to sing too?
edit: I tested with Voice.ai with a Gorillaz song
I admit it's very robotic

i was actually joking.. i dont know if there is something like "vocal twin AI" xD

So what are the general steps to create something like this?

1. Create a model, by inputting Michael Acapellas into the tool?
2. Can these be full Acapellas. Or do you need to cut them into smaller pieces?
3. Get the acapella of a song you want Michael to sing, or sing it yourself?
4 Input the acapelle into the software and have it create an MJ version?
5 combine the outputted acapella with an instrumental?

Any other steps?

Is there a discord for this?

So what are the general steps to create something like this?

1. Create a model, by inputting Michael Acapellas into the tool?
2. Can these be full Acapellas. Or do you need to cut them into smaller pieces?
3. Get the acapella of a song you want Michael to sing, or sing it yourself?
4 Input the acapelle into the software and have it create an MJ version?
5 combine the outputted acapella with an instrumental?

Any other steps?

Is there a discord for this?
1. yes, pretty much like that.
2. yes and no, the audio needs to be just michael singing, no harmonies or empty spots.
3. acapella or someone with a similar vocal to MJ.
4. correct.
5. yes lmao
others: just mixing really, filtering, matching the vocal to the same filters as the og song.

no, but i am making my own discord soon.

i already tried this. But with the original (filtered) acapella. Didn't work very good. So i guess someone needs to sing it to have a clean acapella.
Which is something Beano can do with his impersonator pal.

HMH solo should be pretty realistic sounding as well, since the vocals are already processed-sounding (to me at least).

Great idea, @Beano Wild

If there are stuff I'd think would be the most interesting to hear out of all of this A.I recreating MJ music/vocals, it would have to be more of recent the years since we have so little stuff from those times. Or basically anything from Invincible and forward to

Last edited:
Which is something Beano can do with his impersonator pal.

HMH solo should be pretty realistic sounding as well, since the vocals are already processed-sounding (to me at least).

Great idea, @Beano Wild

If there are stuff I'd think would be the most interesting to hear out of all of this A.I recreating MJ music/vocals, it would have to be more of recent the years since we have so little stuff from those times. Or basically anything from Invincible and forward to
Ditto! Plus, Hold My Hand is one of the very few songs of which we have the official instrumental version, released on the CD single. It makes it the perfect candidate.

Would love to hear an AI edit replacing Akon's vocal with Michael's! Hopefully, someday soon... @Beano Wild @kai ;)

Back