A.I Michael - opinions

Lads, here's Eaten Alive.

Something’s up with the first verse. The second one is alright.

Diana is a good match for this; I’ve always found her voice akin to Michael’s.

I just remembered that Shana talked in the past about Family Things lyrics that Michael gave to her via phone. I don't really recall if she shared the lyrics tho. Do we have these? If yes then it would be a great A.I recreation since we know the melody of the verses guided by Michael.

I just remembered that Shana talked in the past about Family Things lyrics that Michael gave to her via phone. I don't really recall if she shared the lyrics tho. Do we have these? If yes then it would be a great A.I recreation since we know the melody of the verses guided by Michael.
She mentioned some on this video

''Squeeze the trigger til' I'm dead,
The blood is running good and red,
And the pain is quite enormous,
Also I wouldn't be human if I laid here and ignored this,
But I'm hard as nails.''

1. yes, pretty much like that.
2. yes and no, the audio needs to be just michael singing, no harmonies or empty spots.
3. acapella or someone with a similar vocal to MJ.
4. correct.
5. yes lmao
others: just mixing really, filtering, matching the vocal to the same filters as the og song.

no, but i am making my own discord soon.
I've been looking for a good local tutorial on it. I recently built my first PC (with a 3090) so I dont have to rely on colab anymore lol.

After hearing the invincible billie Jean, I was thinking we could "recreate" some history tour playback vocals as if MJ re recorded them.

I've been looking for a good local tutorial on it. I recently built my first PC (with a 3090) so I dont have to rely on colab anymore lol.

After hearing the invincible billie Jean, I was thinking we could "recreate" some history tour playback vocals as if MJ re recorded them.
Did you find a Michael model yet?
Found a Kanye west one that works quite good, so looking for MJ now :)

How about AI for remastering the single artwork? More niche and less reliable but there's a few good covers that could need it.

I guess joy will be coming soon. I wish I could figure out how to do this!

Not to pull a wonderouzmj, but will Ghost of Another Lover ever be eligible, for AI remastering?

Could you finally get over that song? It’s literally the same as „someone put your hand out“.

Tho, I will probably take a look at that song. But my singer is sick at the moment.
Could I get over that song? No I can't get over that song! & I mentioned it because it's most requested on every comment on an a.i video. & it's no where near the same song!!! What have you been listening to? What's the same is that in the back version you just made. The lyrics still aren't clear. I don't see the purpose of doing songs of something we already have that sounds the same
Not to pull a wonderouzmj, but will Ghost of Another Lover ever be eligible, for AI remastering?
Pull a me? because i requested one song?....hmmm that's interesting but 🖖🏾ok

This is incredible, if not frightening technology. If I'm honest AI Michael still makes me a bit uncomfortable.

We just need to make sure that it's not misused by people trying to pass it off as Michael.

Credit to @Beano Wild your hard work and dedication is incredible. Also I love your Stevie and MJ I Can't Help It duet video, it's wonderful. It sounds like they're sat at a piano just having fun. Thank you

@kai There's a great Get Your Weight Off Of Me Reconstruction by theappleheadmj and Jike Mackson uploaded yesterday. Your Invincible Model should be able to make it almost identical to the Original song. Can you give it a try?

i was part of this project (before i backed out cause of weird behaviour from theaplleheadmj)
the AI for some reason don't work on Jikes Voice.

Could I get over that song? No I can't get over that song! & I mentioned it because it's most requested on every comment on an a.i video. & it's no where near the same song!!! What have you been listening to? What's the same is that in the back version you just made. The lyrics still aren't clear. I don't see the purpose of doing songs of something we already have that sounds the same

Pull a me? because i requested one song?....hmmm that's interesting but 🖖🏾ok

You, requesting the song again and again doesn't make it faster.
Also, instead of getting that attitude because some people don't follow your requests, you could just get up and train your own A.I model.
It's really a lot of work and you comments seem far from appreciative.
Nothing against you personal, tho.

Back