A.I Michael - opinions

No offence but this was always going to happen. i LOVED the Eaten Alive mock up . Better than the estate can muster up. Thank goodness it was out there to download . I know it is not quite the same but it is better than what they have given us for real .
Lmao it was that good they removed it as if it were real🤣 they took it down because now that they've discovered it...they're about to put it to use

The idea to keep such works with MJ is very good. I don't like a lot of these songs, but it's interesting and I recently added one to my playlist. I am very grateful to the author for the work.

I just dont get this AI thing as its not Michael so why does so many post regarding this?
I couldnt care less about this issue to be honest.
Same with snippets leaks of actual Michael songs,complete or near complete songs and demos is quite a different matter.

Hey guys,

I made a channel, so I could share the clips I’ve been making on this forum. Here are three I’ve done off my model that I’ve been training. Not perfect but getting there!

Happy to take requests but you’ve gotta e-mail me a clean acapella of your request with no background vocals etc.

Hey guys,

I made a channel, so I could share the clips I’ve been making on this forum. Here are three I’ve done off my model that I’ve been training. Not perfect but getting there!

Happy to take requests but you’ve gotta e-mail me a clean acapella of your request with no background vocals etc.

I was listening to your Flowers before I knew you were here on the forum, great job!

Hey guys,

The "Ain't No Sunshine" vocals sound quite good, the others are too robotic to my ears. :D If I understand Kai's hint correctly, the main reason for the difference in quality is that the original vocals of Ain't No Sunshine are probably less processed (less reveerb and delay effects) than those of Usher or Miley Cyrus, right? And/or is it sometimes simply because the words or the pitches just don't fit the AI model well?

The "Ain't No Sunshine" vocals sound quite good, the others are too robotic to my ears. :D If I understand Kai's hint correctly, the main reason for the difference in quality is that the original vocals of Ain't No Sunshine are probably less processed (less reveerb and delay effects) than those of Usher or Miley Cyrus, right? And/or is it sometimes simply because the words or the pitches just don't fit the AI model well?

Yep, the Ain’t No Sunshine J5 Acapella was totally clean. The Usher one had a bit of reverb and the Miley one had layered vocals in parts. These were all made on a model that was less trained, in a few days I’ll have my model up to scratch which should get rid of the digital artefacts and make it sound more real etc which will also fix issues you may have notived. The next J5 songs I’m thinking I’ll do are:

- I Want You Back
- The Love You Save
- I’ll Be There
- Never Can Say Goodbye
- Who’s Lovin You
- ABC
- Rockin Robin
- Goin Back to Indiana
- Dancin Machine

I did a funny one of ‘Ain’t No Fun’ by Snoop which turned out really well in parts, and terrible in other parts but Ill post snippets of that in next few days again when I can put it through the model when its training is more advanced.

Last edited:
(...) After Jackson called back, he remembers, “we met up in New York, then he smiles and gave me a big hug, and says, ‘You know what my favorite song of yours is? [singing] Please don’t worry about me, I’m fine,'” Ne-Yo says in the clip. “He started singing my damn song [‘Go On, Girl].’ I almost lost it at that point. I maintained, but inside, I was jumping around like a six-year-old girl. It was bad. It was really, really bad.” (...)

Could've been done way better.

This So Sick version isn't too shabby:

Ne Yo is one of the few where I think Mikes voice fits

the reason the videos are back and claims are removed is cause the person who did this wasn't sony..
it was just a random fan (probably 12 year old kid) with the name C**** Br**** (might be a fake name).

Last edited:
the reason the videos are back and claims are removed is cause the person who did this wasn't sony..
it was just a random fan (probably 12 year old kid) with the name Chuck Brooks (might be a fake name).
You shouldn’t disclose his name like that.

it was just a random fan (probably 12 year old kid) with the name Chuck Brooks (might be a fake name).
Lmao same person that took down my multitrack folder in the multitrack thread. Took down my AI acapella and instrumental folders as well.

WHAT!? Damn, I really thought Sony was out to get everyone making AI covers. How did he send out fake takedown notices? There's no way Sony and UMG doesn't sue him out of existence for sending out fake DMCA takedowns in their names.

WHAT!? Damn, I really thought Sony was out to get everyone making AI covers. How did he send out fake takedown notices? There's no way Sony and UMG doesn't sue him out of existence for sending out fake DMCA takedowns in their names.
Wait does anyone have screenshots of the actual emails from YouTube takedowns? Mine was never retracted and I don't think it was C.B pretty sure it was SME.
Edit: Also isn't Chuck the name of someone from MJ Online Team or whatever it's called?

Last edited:
Wait does anyone have screenshots of the actual emails from YouTube takedowns? Mine was never retracted and I don't think it was "Chuck Brooks" pretty sure it was SME.
Edit: Also isn't Chuck the name of someone from MJ Online Team or whatever it's called?
Indeed

It doesn’t sit right with me when you write out his name like that. He’s not here to defend himself, is he?

From the forum guidelines:

Sharing personal information on the public forum, or via PM, is strictly prohibited. This includes information such as addresses, phone numbers, full names, e-mail addresses, etc.

Wait does anyone have screenshots of the actual emails from YouTube takedowns? Mine was never retracted and I don't think it was "Chuck Brooks" pretty sure it was SME.
You'd think they'd use a more official email than "firstnamelastnamenumbers" if it was the estate doing it.

Back