A long time no see

raingirl

Proud Member
Hi.
I got an email telling me the you guys miss me over here :D I admit I have been M.I.A for years from this place. I think the last time I was really active was in 2008,2009. Then I went over to the kopboard ... and for the past year or so I haven't felt like at home anywhere (on-line, forums). I've tried to find a new forum "home", probably tried to make a comeback here aswell.
How active is this place? How positive is this place? I'm sick of certain topics, I don't want to dwell on the past and be angry and frustrated.
There is a deep scar in my heart since 2009, it'll never go away but I live on.
So maybe I'll stop by here again, and again. We'll see. Or I may go M.I.A again for years.
It is a but confusing this forum, so many sub-categories. Maybe I'll learn how to navigate.

Rum & coke
Bottoms up. :wine:

Welcome back! I must say, i've been just like you for the past few years. Except, havent tried searching for a new ''home''..I'm glad im back, and that old members are coming back in general. Its been like family, after everthing you come back. Ive been here at the happy times, but also on the sad times. Its where I feel safe to express myself, and hope for everyone who's coming back will too.

Hey, welcome back!
As the Forum kept changing, it was a bit confusing for the rest of us as well. Don't worry though, you'll get used to it pretty quick :)
I wish I were a part of the Community during the good times. That must have been fun (I sometimes read the beginning of a thread called "If Michael was reading this thread...". It must have felt great to know that maybe, just maybe, Michael was reading what you guys were posting). I became part of it after Michael passed. I needed someone to share my grief with. I also think that these forums help us carry on Michael's legacy. We'd ensure he'd not be forgotten.

Welcome back Raingirl :hiya:

Indeed, this feels HOME hey :wub:

Yep, it's a scar that will never heal and is only covered with a Band aid spelling "MJJC" :blush:

This is the beauty of MJJC... You don't need to cry or fret at topics that is for you too emotional :better:
I honestly stay away from certain 'topics' too so, don't worry about it...

MJJC has it all... News, interviews (Q & A) , fun and games, support, healing,...
Browse around and MOST of all FEEL welcome :friends:

Daryll :tease:

Back