A Newly Letter From Michael (NEW) to Lisa Marie Is Being Auctioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Newly letter from Mike to LMP is being auctioned:

Michael Jackson's desperate letter to Lisa Marie goes on sale (and you can buy Whitney Houston's passport too) | Mail Online

It has long been known Michael Jackson was leading a traumatic existence before his premature death.

But a newly letter to his former wife Lisa Marie Presley casts even more light on how he was struggling with the pressures of being one of the world's best known celebrities.

The fragile Prince of Pop revealed he had not slept for days and needed to 'take care of my health first' in the document, which has been put up for auction.

article-2151888-135BD230000005DC-281_468x773.jpg

In a schoolchild-style scrawl, he wrote: 'I truly need this rest. I haven't slept literally in four days now.

'I need to be away from phones and business people. I must take care of my health first.'

He also told his the lover that he was 'crazy' for her, and signed off under his pet name Turd.

Readers are given a sense of the warmth between the pair during their marriage, which lasted from 1994to 1996, from the letter.

The highly personal message is predicted to fetch up to $1,200 when it goes under the hammer at the Julien's Auctions sale in Beverly Hills next month.

It is one of a host of fascinating items that are up for sale during the two day celebrity memorabilia extravaganza.

article-2151888-135B3AB5000005DC-98_468x679.jpg

:ph34r::no:

That's just so unbelievably sad.

It's wrong on so many levels that a private and intimate letter like this gets auctioned away for money. Jackets and memorabilia, I can understand. But this?! I didn't need to read this, and nether did anyone else. That letter was written by Michael, intended for Lisa's eyes only. This whole situation is just so depressing.

Why would she? The timing is so convenient.............maybe this is what she wanted.........to help her sell albums. :unsure:

Glad Im not the only one who thought this. Very interesting timing...

Her album sold about 9,100 copies in its first week :ninja:

Considering MJ signed the letter Turd, I'm afraid to know what smell is in that box.

He was a child at heart. :lol:

Smell here ---->

:lol:

And here we go again. This will turn into yet another LMP bashing thread. Though noone has evidence she has anything to do with leaking it (actually on her Twitter she asked others where does it come from), but let's bash her and accuse her... :smilerolleyes:

Why would she? The timing is so convenient.............maybe this is what she wanted.........to help her sell albums. :unsure:

I thought that too and it wouldnt surprise me if she was the one who gave this letter away to be auctioned

:fear:

Will she be able to do this? :bugeyed :p

I just find it strange that the auctioneer's got a hold of this letter cuz a letter like this doesnt come out of thin air. Especially with lisa herself saying on twitter she has plenty of letters like this from michael in her possession

Thanks for your contribution but we already have an ungoing discussion on this topic in Michaelmania

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back