A Place With No Name (Second Single from Xscape) Discussion

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

Oh. He ended up WITH Diana!!!! That was great. Love that song

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

I'm loving this show! :)

When that beat dropped for TWYMMF, I sooooo got an MJ visual! :D
The blue shirt, white rope belt, curls on the forehead, and that beautiful face! :wub:

That was my absolute favorite. Reminded me of Gene and Cyd.

a broadway type of routine. Michael would have loved it!

Songs Performed By Now:
Opening: A Place With No Name
Dance 1: Smile
Dance 2: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Dance 3: Xscape
Dance 4: She's Out of My Life
Dance 5: Dirty Diana
Dance 6: The Way You Make Me Feel

Still 2 left.
Ads again.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tstwo_hd

The Sony jumbotron in Times Square which will also be premiering APWNN at 10PM. I don't think you'll be able to hear anything, but so long as the cam remains focused on the jumbotron (it tends to move around), you can at least see it! :)

I hope one of those will be another song from XSCAPE.
But it really doesnt matter......it's Michael.

Edit....:D It Is! STTR!

Doesn't really seem to be celebrating Xscape/MJ at all, just dancing to his music whilst talking about some other teachers and how great they are. No ad for the Xscape album so far either, not the best promotion for Xscape so far for me.

They've played three songs from Xscape so far more than I thought they would- great job!

Maybe they should run an Xscape commercial or two.

He we go folks! APWNN! Ohh MJAAAAAAAY!
I can hardly wait til 10PM!

Omg! Michael.

Oh **** sake

Oh... lord have mercy :heat:

I'd record the sneak peak and upload it, but by the time I get that done, it'll be 10 and premiering anyway. So no point. But it looks really good. I just hope it stands up to the preview.

My handsome angel is the light!!!!
He is just stunning and breathtaking!!!
Michaaaaaaaeeeeel!!!

The video looked GREAT! I can't wait 20 minutes! :D

Quite poor video for APWNN they did!!! Looks like a fan-made. Everybody has got that ITC and the making of ITC footage. Disappointed...

It's so great seeing him on primetime TV like this.

Well I got excited. Didn't see Naomi. Hope she's in the real thing.

I liked it :O Very appealing to the eye. There's always one who will say something negative!

Quite poor video for APWNN they did!!! Looks like a fan-made. Everybody has got that ITC and the making of ITC footage. Disappointed...

Come on, you haven't seen the whole thing yet.

Okay Earth Song, my favorite!

Can't wait ...

That was just a small clip of it. Jeesh!

Its great seeing him on TV like this.

He we go folks! APWNN! Ohh MJAAAAAAAY!
I can hardly wait til 10PM!

Omg! Michael.

Oh **** sake

Oh... lord have mercy :heat:

I'd record the sneak peak and upload it, but by the time I get that done, it'll be 10 and premiering anyway. So no point. But it looks really good. I just hope it stands up to the preview.

My handsome angel is the light!!!!
He is just stunning and breathtaking!!!
Michaaaaaaaeeeeel!!!

The video looked GREAT! I can't wait 20 minutes! :D

Agree x's5! Lol! :heat:

Going to look beautiful in NY city ....

Back