Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner! [THREADS MERGED]

24v0gat.gif
29vkvww.gif

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i'm happy i made u laugh fam that dieter is corny I just turn from the insider he talking about he fear that the cops going to take blanket he sounds so desprite

Last night I saw a quick preview of The Insider with Dieter and I could've sworn I heard them say that he said Blankets first word was DIETER!LOL......lord have mercy take the case!
followed by "you ***********". put in your own expletive

Re: Michael's hit list?! Rabbi Schmuley?!

i was watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM_LQwdTYQ&feature=player_profilepage#t=349 and around the middle of it they show a handwritten list of the people he thought were after him....RABBI SCHMULEY was on there?! This is so confusing?? i thot they were friends?

no, they were NOT friends. MJ was only close to the guy for a short number of years, until 2001.

The rabbi stole money from MJ's children charity and that was the end of their "frienship". MJ cut all ties with the fake rabbi.
Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,73709,00.html

Samuel Freedman, a good reporter, writer and author of interesting books, evidently was sold a bill of goods on Boteach. His report on Shmuley's WWRL radio show with Peter Noel made it sound like Michael Jackson's onetime rabbi was on the up and up.

But readers of this column know otherwise. Back on May 23, 2001, we revealed the truth about the "Kosher Sex" rabbi who started a bogus charity with Jackson.

To this day there has no been no accounting for the money Boteach and Jackson raised for their Time for Kids/Heal the World Foundation. Indeed, the event they held on Feb. 14, 2001, at Carnegie Hall — a symposium on children — has never turned up in tax returns.

London newspapers reported that Boteach was ousted from the L'Chaim Society of Oxford University for mismanagement of funds. (He allegedly used money from the charity to maintain a lavish home. Boteach insisted it was his right to do so.) He was also reportedly banned from having a pulpit in the U.K., although during our conversation last year he denied that.

The New York Times also didn't bother to look into the infamous L'Chaim Society, Boteach's New York charity.

The most recent tax return available, which covers all of 2000, states that the New York edition of L'Chaim Society took in $203,185 in donations but paid out $240,164 "for administration." There are no funds listed for "Program Services."

In May 2001, this column discovered quite a lot about the so-called Oxford L'Chaim Society of New York, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Oxford University in Great Britain.

I wrote: "In 1999, the British government criticized (Boteach's) L'Chaim Society of Oxford, London and Cambridge — an organization that was supposed to support and promote Jewish thinking and life on the Oxford campus — when they discovered that Shmuley (his name is Shmuel but he loves the nickname) had been dipping into the funds.

In an e-mail to the Oxford Union, Sonia Tugwell of the Charity Commission wrote on January 8, 2001: "In August 1999, the Charity Commission opened an inquiry under section 8 of the Charities Act 1993 into the L'Chaim Independent Charitable Trust as a result of concerns that the charity's funds were being misapplied.

"The inquiry established that a number of apparent inappropriate payments were regularly being made by the founder of the charity, Rabbi Boteach and his wife. Fundraising costs and administrative expenses were high in relation to relatively low charitable expenditure.

"As a result of the inquiry, in March last year, the trustees of the charity, after taking appropriate legal advice, reached an agreement with the Boteaches. The result of this was that a sum was paid by them to the charity. The trustees of the charity decided to wind up the charity and the London and Oxford offices were closed last year with our approval. It was agreed that the assets of the Cambridge Society would be transferred to another trust. If there are any funds remaining after outstanding liabilities have been paid, these will be given to other charitable causes similar to those supported by the L'Chaim Independent Charitable Trust."

An article dated June 1, 1998, in the London Daily Telegraph clearly states: "Ah Shmuley. The shame, the disgrace. (He's been) publicly reproached by Elkin Levy, president of the United Synagogues; forced to resign from the synagogue in Willesden where he preaches, accused of conduct unbecoming, bringing the rabbinate into disrepute." The resignation was apparently in response to the publication of Boteach's controversial book, "Kosher Sex," which has been a bestseller and was excerpted in Playboy.

"It seems funny to me," said a source at the Oxford Union, "that the headquarters for the L'Chaim Society of Oxford is in New York."

Frustrated by the lack of information from Boteach's office, I subsequently wrote another story on Feb. 18, 2002, stating that Boteach's tax-free foundation in the United States is alled Oxford L'Chaim Society, implying a tie to the prestigious British university.

I also wrote that the L'Chaim Society's 1999 public tax filing shows that the charity took in $300,000. Of that amount, $160,000 went to "management" and $122,000 was sent as a lump-sum donation to the L'Chaim Society of Cambridge, the other top British university.

But, of course, representatives of the Cambridge Society swore to me last year that they hadn't heard from Boteach in a long time. Certainly they didn't mention a huge donation, and neither did Boteach.

Even so, more than half the money collected by Boteach in 1999 went to salaries. Less than half was donated to charity. Just in case you were wondering.

Last edited:

Wow I didnt know the Rabbi was in it...here are the "supposed" list

Tom Sneddon
Gloria Allred
Rabbi Shmuley
Uri Geller
Diane *Demon*
Janet Arvizo
Santa Barbra Police
Tommy Motola
(Words i cant read)-county

I guess Rabbi Shmuley came out after seeing this...What a Champ. right?

The rabbi stole money from MJ's children charity and that was the end of their "friendship". MJ cut all ties with the fake rabbi.

and he calls himself a Rabbi? Thats really disrespectful to God, and the ppl. that actually follow him. Who steals from a charity? and The media hasn't report it at all? or has it been reported and i've never heard of it.

When it comes to Other ppl. than Mike, they(media) give them a slack...:(

I wish fans would quit calling this a Hit list :(
It is NOT a Hit list _ that is something very negative
that people will use against Michael and is not what
this list was ... He was not out to kill these people
and thats what a hit list infers ...

Yes rabbi Smuley was on this list
he turned against Michael as did many others
during the time he needed friends most _ he proved
that he was only interested in MJ for his own gain
and publicity..

How come news departments with major staffs and resources can't find information that is easily available to the general public?

Is no one interested in getting the facts anymore? It's unbelievable that they put this man on air without some kind of disclaimer or proviso about his larcenous connection with Michael.

Also, this list was not handwritten by Michael but by Dieter Wiesner.

Also, this list was not handwritten by Michael but by Dieter Wiesner.

how can you just assume that? i was sure there was gonna be a remark like that coming from some one....=/

how can you just assume that? i was sure there was gonna be a remark like that coming from some one....=/

I'm not assuming. If you look further back in this thread you'll see how the list was reported. It's played up as a big hit list of Michael's and then what is not emphasized is that Dieter claims that Michael asked him to dictate it to him. But Michael is dead now and can't confirm that.

Also, other posters have mentioned that it doesn't look anything like MJ's handwriting.

I'm not assuming. If you look further back in this thread you'll see how the list was reported. It's played up as a big hit list of Michael's and then what is not emphasized is that Dieter claims that Michael asked him to dictate it to him. But Michael is dead now and can't confirm that.

Also, other posters have mentioned that it doesn't look anything like MJ's handwriting.

Wait what? dieter claims that michael asked him to dictate to him, i dont get that sentence..? and also can you refer me to the page u guys were talking about the list?

Back