AI Generated Michael's voice

Have people seen this AI generated video explaining Moonwalk. Its scarily real!! It felt so real in the beginning. This should not happen, however good is the intent behind this one :cry:

Exactly! I found this channel today! And I was literally shocked! So real OMG. Like 65 years old Michael sitting somewhere in his secret home and making videos for fans :eek:

Have people seen this AI generated video explaining Moonwalk. Its scarily real!! It felt so real in the beginning. This should not happen, however good is the intent behind this one :cry:

omg hiker what the

Exactly! I found this channel today! And I was literally shocked! So real OMG. Like 65 years old Michael sitting somewhere in his secret home and making videos for fans :eek:
no i had that same image too. that is beautiful.
@Hiker thanks for the thread

Apart from being scarily real, it is also illegal and unlawful to generate (via AI) one's voice without the appropriate permission, especially when it comes to very famous or prominent public figures.

AI generated voice can be potentially very harmful for Michael Jackson if someone wants to misuse it for the singer's child sexual abuse scandals.

Apart from being scarily real, it is also illegal and unlawful to generate (via AI) one's voice without the appropriate permission, especially when it comes to very famous or prominent public figures.

AI generated voice can be potentially very harmful for Michael Jackson if someone wants to misuse it for the singer's child sexual abuse scandals.
oh god please don't let the estate shut this down 😥

that picture ....m is so beautiful . nothing changes.
*all over this thread ~many n much emotionz*

That's the perfect way to describe it. I know people miss Michael dearly, but this just makes me uneasy
I don't have a colossal issue with people using transcripts or quotes of his and using his voice, but using it to hear him say things he never said is weird and creepy. And that goes for anyone, not just MJ.

Wow didn't expect it to sound this genuine 😲😲

The AI singing doesn't quite hit the spot from the videos I've seen in the past but this is completely different.

I'm shocked and a little spooked.

Agree with "scarily real." Although 'AI Michael's' voice was good, it brought many sorrowful and sad feelings for me hearing him speak again.

And, on another subject but related, how would anyone feel if their voice and face images were AI generated to say anything the creators wanted. Good and bad. AI, if not regulated, is about to change many things in our lives i predict.

I knew it wasn't Michael's voice because the cadence is wrong somehow. He, the AI, spoke so quickly, with no hesitations or pauses, and no deep passion that the real Michael normally showed. It was like he, the AI, was reading script too quickly from a teleprompter. Although the voice was a good likeness, the cadence made it less sad for me.

Thanks for this comment. Fans who support and encourage this AI stuff don't seem to care. I don't know if it's stupidity or immaturity. But it's really disheartening to see this.

I'm honestly not surprised that even the SCRIPT was AI-generated. The "creator" couldn't manage to write a full video essay, yet he was capable of illegally cloning the voice of someone who has passed away. I've mentioned this previously, but it seems some Michael Jackson fans overlook the fact that he wasn't a mere fictional character; he was a real individual, with real emotions, and a real family.
weird that @alanram is not here xD
No need to panic Danzberg. Instead of pointing fingers at others, perhaps it's time to set your own stuff in order. At least this person is not trying to claim copyright ownership of these voiceovers.

No need to panic Danzberg. Instead of pointing fingers at others, perhaps it's time to set your own stuff in order. At least this person is not trying to claim copyright ownership of these voiceovers.

To good that i also did not "try" to claim copyright ownership but that in-fact the copyright is mine xD

No, the accent ain’t Michael’s. That (among a few other things) is what gives it away.
Lol, nothing "gave it away". This is hilariously off-kilter.

It's downright funny that this somehow unnerves people, but the guys that sculpt themselves to look and sing exactly like Jackson are just.. fly by night. Flavor of the week.

To good that i also did not "try" to claim copyright ownership but that in-fact the copyright is mine xD
It's too bad you could never truly produce something of your own. I feel for you, Danzeberg. I really do.

Reactions: kai
It's too bad you could never truly produce something of your own. I feel for you, Danzeberg. I really do.

True… it’s not that i have tons of original music released on label 😅

Back