AI Generated Michael's voice

It's too fast, too monotonic (for being Michael), and sounds too much like Michael is sitting there reading a script. Sounds surprisingly more soulful than other AI people though

Crazy technology though

Lol, nothing "gave it away". This is hilariously off-kilter.

It's downright funny that this somehow unnerves people, but the guys that sculpt themselves to look and sing exactly like Jackson are just.. fly by night. Flavor of the week.
I’m not sure what you are trying to communicate.

Please, log out grandDad.
You're underestimating their age fr fr(not their wisdom,tho)..moreover,they might know something that we do not 🫣 (Like,getting into random Michael Jackson fan forums and getting obsessed with random strangers' actions is really sane behaviour as they continue to prove,am I right? 🫠🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🥰🥰)

So, what specific programs are being used to generate these voices?

So, what specific programs are being used to generate these voices?
Several. It's relatively easy to do these days. Text 2 speech, Voice conversion are the two main ways this is done. As for voice conversion, most people use RVC.
here lads, quit fighting.
Im STILL amazed he put an AI MJ track on spotify, causing Sony to put the foot down.
Didnt know this happened, but I'm not surprised. Ever since that guy put that ai drake & the weekend track on spotify (which went viral) and can now win a Grammy lol. The future is now I guess.

here lads, quit fighting.

Im STILL amazed he put an AI MJ track on spotify, causing Sony to put the foot down.

beano.. you still didn't understand it right?
Sony/Estate never put down stuff. That was fans who made fraudlent-copyright claims.
everyone knows that since it happened to several people.

you can still be amazed as much as you want.. but at least i'm honest and openly represent my opinion that i think its fine to release music with MJs voice on it (as long as its newly written and composed music). Weren't you the one insulting me on private message, bringing other people on twitter against me to mock me? And weren't you the first one who contacted me to ask for GYWOOM when you realised i have this song (before it leaked). There's a reason i blocked you everywhere.

and regarding that alanram-kid.. everyone here who can read knows that he is not really against A.I but just a hater.

i also know that he is in that discord-server from Lord Jackson.. where they literally planned to steal files from the MJ Music Day.. but it didn't work. A discord of criminal MJ-Fans. He was also proudly telling his criminal friends in the discord "just called out Kai on the MJJCommunity" when he started to annoy everyone on that other thread..

So think about this... a bunch of criminal people (who are planning to steal files on MJ-events) judging me for releasing my A.I tracks on streaming...

beano.. you still didn't understand it right?
Sony/Estate never put down stuff. That was fans who made fraudlent-copyright claims.
everyone knows that since it happened to several people.

you can still be amazed as much as you want.. but at least i'm honest and openly represent my opinion that i think its fine to release music with MJs voice on it (as long as its newly written and composed music). Weren't you the one insulting me on private message, bringing other people on twitter against me to mock me? And weren't you the first one who contacted me to ask for GYWOOM when you realised i have this song (before it leaked). There's a reason i blocked you everywhere.

and regarding that alanram-kid.. everyone here who can read knows that he is not really against A.I but just a hater.

i also know that he is in that discord-server from Lord Jackson.. where they literally planned to steal files from the MJ Music Day.. but it didn't work. A discord of criminal MJ-Fans. He was also proudly telling his criminal friends in the discord "just called out Kai on the MJJCommunity" when he started to annoy everyone on that other thread..

So think about this... a bunch of criminal people (who are planning to steal files on MJ-events) judging me for releasing my A.I tracks on streaming...
Danzberg, once again, you're mistaken. Perhaps you are the one who should revisit the thread. My stance against the unethical use of AI to replicate someone's voice without consent has been consistent. I'm not YOUR hater. You seem to think you're a martyr in the Michael Jackson community, which isn't the case. My criticisms are tailored to your ACTIONS, which I find deeply problematic.

I've posed this question before, and I'll do so again: As a Michael Jackson fan, do you genuinely think he'd enjoy what you're doing? Can you imagine him being comfortable with his voice being replicated without his permission? And what about his family's sentiments on this?

Additionally, I remember you mentioned Sony taking down one of your AI songs - the one with the blue/purple thumbnail. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm fundamentally against the illegal use of AI for songs, and my issue is not with YOU, Danzberg. You've been pointing fingers at others, claiming that "they are planning to steal this" or "they were talking about that." Perhaps you should pause and reflect on whether YOUR actions are ethical, moral, and above all, LEGAL.

In case you're still uncertain, the answer is: no.

I am starting to believe Alanram himself is a chat-gpt bot 😂 I’ve said everything about this several times. Go back on topic with your thread guys 🤪

WE don't care either way

But
As a Michael Jackson fan, do you genuinely think he'd enjoy what you're doing? Can you imagine him being comfortable with his voice being replicated without his permission?
We don't know the Man. But I am pretty sure he wouldn't care at all. You're talking about one of the few guys who wouldn't.

As long as people kept his music and his relevance active, why would that bother him? You act like they're using this to make fun of him; they're not. If anything it may just inspire him to create more. We just want more music. Some of us aren't that desperate but still.

I am starting to believe Alanram himself is a chat-gpt bot 😂 I’ve said everything about this several times. Go back on topic with your thread guys 🤪
I'm sorry if I sound repetitive, but I feel like my questions haven't gotten any answers at all. If, in all sincerity, you believe Michael Jackson would enjoy this, then I question how well you really know your "idol". I'm honestly exhausted trying to guide you towards what's right. It's clear: what you're doing is illegal. You don't have the rights to the dataset you've utilized for the vocals, nor have you obtained permission from the Michael Jackson Estate or Sony to even create such a dataset. I'm fairly certain you mentioned that Sony removed your first AI song – so are they your haters too? Danzberg, I won't be investing more time debating this with you. It's as if you're intentionally avoiding the truth. I genuinely hope that someday you'll reflect and grasp the depth of the ethical issues here.

• Haha
Reactions: kai
I'm sorry if I sound repetitive, but I feel like my questions haven't gotten any answers at all. If, in all sincerity, you believe Michael Jackson would enjoy this, then I question how well you really know your "idol". I'm honestly exhausted trying to guide you towards what's right. It's clear: what you're doing is illegal. You don't have the rights to the dataset you've utilized for the vocals, nor have you obtained permission from the Michael Jackson Estate or Sony to even create such a dataset. I'm fairly certain you mentioned that Sony removed your first AI song – so are they your haters too? Danzberg, I won't be investing more time debating this with you. It's as if you're intentionally avoiding the truth. I genuinely hope that someday you'll reflect and grasp the depth of the ethical issues here.

Bro. Just give it up.
The question if MJ would have liked it is not very important. He probably wouldn’t have liked literally everything what happened after his death. Again, if there’s no law I will continue to use A.I for whatever I want.

The guy who took down my and other songs did literally admit it in my comment section on my old channel. It was not Sony 😂

Also, I didn’t say you are a hater of mine. I said you are a hater in general and that’s what you proof with every post.

Also you denying the fact that you and your friends planning on stealing shit is funny. My screenshots say something else 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s just very funny that you point at me when I fact your actions are even worse.

Bro. Just give it up.
The question if MJ would have liked it is not very important. He probably wouldn’t have liked literally everything what happened after his death. Again, if there’s no law I will continue to use A.I for whatever I want.

The guy who took down my and other songs did literally admit it in my comment section on my old channel. It was not Sony 😂

Also, I didn’t say you are a hater of mine. I said you are a hater in general and that’s what you proof with every post.

Also you denying the fact that you and your friends planning on stealing shit is funny. My screenshots say something else 🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s just very funny that you point at me when I fact your actions are even worse.
I’m sorry, that was for me? I don’t even have a Discord account, Danzberg. I have never entered that social media, actually.

I’m sorry, that was for me? I don’t even have a Discord account, Danzberg. I have never entered that social media, actually.

Then it’s suspicious that you even posted a screenshot of the private message I sent you on MJJC in that discord 😅 very weird. But okay, if you say so.

Must be a coincidence that this was posted the same day (few minutes ago) you started to bomb the other thread about my „behavior“.

Last edited:
Then it’s suspicious that you even posted a screenshot of the private message I sent you on MJJC in that discord 😅 very weird. But okay, if you say so.
Kai, honestly, what are you talking about? We never spoke privately here. Please, send me these screenshots now. That’s a pretty serious accusation you are building here. I don’t have a Discord account and I’ve NEVER talked to you privately on MJJC.

Kai, honestly, what are you talking about? We never spoke privately here. Please, send me these screenshots now. That’s a pretty serious accusation you are building here. I don’t have a Discord account and I’ve NEVER talked to you privately on MJJC.

Last edited:
You are right. Confused you with some other dude. But still, my screenshot proofs that it’s you in the discord. And you posted another screenshot I sent you somewhere.

What does that prove, Danzberg? Are you insinuating I'm that individual? This is a baseless accusation. I don't even have a Discord profile and have never been on that platform. So, your entire argument hinges on the mere coincidence that this person sent a message around the same time I replied to you? I'm not that person, and I don't use Discord. Danzberg, I expect you to address and apologize for this misunderstanding.

Last edited:
What does that prove, Danzberg? Are you insinuating I'm that individual? This is a baseless accusation. I don't even have a Discord profile and have never been on that platform. So, your entire argument hinges on the mere coincidence that this person sent a message around the same time I replied to you? I'm not that person, and I don't use Discord. Danzberg, I expect you to address and apologize for this misunderstanding.

I don't think you believe in your own words dude xD
It's simply a proof that you are the guy from that discord.. cause no one else were "calling me out on MJJC" on that day but you.

Actually i have to take back what i said earlier..
I totally forgot that i cannot see the "sent" messages on MJJC.
So i am still sure that i sent you that screenshot on mjjc (for sure you deleted it) you posted on discord that day ;)

it's obvious bro.

I don't think you believe in your own words dude xD
It's simply a proof that you are the guy from that discord.. cause no one else were "calling me out on MJJC" on that day but you.

Actually i have to take back what i said earlier..
I totally forgot that i cannot see the "sent" messages on MJJC.
So i am still sure that i sent you that screenshot on mjjc (for sure you deleted it) you posted on discord that day ;)

it's obvious bro.
Danzberg, you are making an error here. I don't own a Discord profile, and you're drawing connections where there aren't any. We've NEVER exchanged private messages here, and I've NEVER deleted any conversation. You're confusing me with another user. Our communications have always been through threads on this forum. Perhaps you should reach out to that Discord user and verify their MJJC account directly. To clarify, Twitter is the only social platform I'm on. It's bewildering that you're associating me with some random Discord user over an alleged plan to STEAL files, and you have zero evidence to back this up. These are serious accusations, Danzberg. I suggest you review our interactions on MJJC and see the facts for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: kai
Danzberg, you are making an error here. I don't own a Discord profile, and you're drawing connections where there aren't any. We've NEVER exchanged private messages here, and I've NEVER deleted any conversation. You're confusing me with another user. Our communications have always been through threads on this forum. Perhaps you should reach out to that Discord user and verify their MJJC account directly. To clarify, Twitter is the only social platform I'm on. It's bewildering that you're associating me with some random Discord user over an alleged plan to STEAL files, and you have zero evidence to back this up. These are serious accusations, Danzberg. I suggest you review our interactions on MJJC and see the facts for yourself.

Serious accusations? You mean as serious as accusing me of doing plagiarism?

Bye my bro 😎

Back