AI Generated Michael's voice

Serious accusations? You mean as serious as accusing me of doing plagiarism?

Bye my bro 😎
Kai Danzberg, you are a joke. It's evident that you believe you hold some kind of importance. Creating a narrative to falsely accuse me says a lot about your character. This also shows your inability to see the issues in your AI creations. It's clear now: you just don't care. It's always been about ethics and morals for me, but for you, it seems to be about making a name online. Reminds me of when you wanted to be a collector, always begging for files. You never really achieved that, did you? I'd advise you to ponder upon the most important lesson MJ could offer anyone: Respect.

I did say you were plagiarizing MJ's lyrics and melodies because that was, essentially, your main goal, wasn't it? To craft the most 'MJ-like' song possible. If you're offended by the term 'plagiarism,' I can certainly rephrase it to 'interpolation' if that's more palatable for you. I have no issues admitting my mistakes, Danzberg. We are all human and susceptible to errors. It would be beneficial if you set your ego aside and genuinely listened to the feedback, rather than dismissing everyone as 'haters'.

• Haha
Reactions: kai
Kai Danzberg, you are a joke. It's evident that you believe you hold some kind of importance. Creating a narrative to falsely accuse me says a lot about your character. This also shows your inability to see the issues in your AI creations. It's clear now: you just don't care. It's always been about ethics and morals for me, but for you, it seems to be about making a name online. Reminds me of when you wanted to be a collector, always begging for files. You never really achieved that, did you? I'd advise you to ponder upon the most important lesson MJ could offer anyone: Respect.

I did say you were plagiarizing MJ's lyrics and melodies because that was, essentially, your main goal, wasn't it? To craft the most 'MJ-like' song possible. If you're offended by the term 'plagiarism,' I can certainly rephrase it to 'interpolation' if that's more palatable for you. I have no issues admitting my mistakes, Danzberg. We are all human and susceptible to errors. It would be beneficial if you set your ego aside and genuinely listened to the feedback, rather than dismissing everyone as 'haters'.
Ok.. one last reply to you.

1. The only one who believes that i am so important is you my dude. Otherwise you wouldn't behave the way you do ;)
2. You are right. I just don't care. And yes, besides doing what i love (music) it's also about making a name in music.
3. We all always beg for files bro... (#estate) I am a collector of officially released stuff. The trading-scene kinda ended in 2013.. not sure if you weren't born back then or just to young to notice. Besides that i have no idea what "me begging for files" has to do with everything xD On that part it's crystal clear that you are simply looking for things to attack me when at the same time all you say is highly entertaining me.
(thats why i'm still answering you)

I'd advise you to ponder upon the most important lesson MJ could offer anyone: Respect.
Yeah, not sure if YOU are the right person to give such an advice.
5. You still did not proof me or anyone about my "plagiarism".. i am waiting. But one thing is correct. Of course i'm trying to find MJ-style melodies for the songs. For example the ending melody he used in "APOM", "LMA", "GHOST" and a lot of songs. Still no plagiarism. I know you don't like it but the truth is.. i wrote these songs and these are my songs. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
6. I was listening to your "feeback" from day 1.. and i actually told my opinion back then... so...

Ok.. one last reply to you.

1. The only one who believes that i am so important is you my dude. Otherwise you wouldn't behave the way you do ;)
2. You are right. I just don't care. And yes, besides doing what i love (music) it's also about making a name in music.
3. We all always beg for files bro... (#estate) I am a collector of officially released stuff. The trading-scene kinda ended in 2013.. not sure if you weren't born back then or just to young to notice. Besides that i have no idea what "me begging for files" has to do with everything xD On that part it's crystal clear that you are simply looking for things to attack me when at the same time all you say is highly entertaining me.
(thats why i'm still answering you)

Yeah, not sure if YOU are the right person to give such an advice.
5. You still did not proof me or anyone about my "plagiarism".. i am waiting. But one thing is correct. Of course i'm trying to find MJ-style melodies for the songs. For example the ending melody he used in "APOM", "LMA", "GHOST" and a lot of songs. Still no plagiarism. I know you don't like it but the truth is.. i wrote these songs and these are my songs. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
6. I was listening to your "feeback" from day 1.. and i actually told my opinion back then... so...
Your sentence says it all, 'It's about making a name in music.' Danzberg, I can't conceive how you honestly believe you're making a name for yourself in the music industry by producing tracks with AI-generated vocals for an incredibly small group of Michael Jackson fans online. If you're proud of these songs, why not release them under your own name? Why must you always rely on Michael Jackson? You claim to want to make 'a name in music,' yet you label your songs as Michael Jackson's. This strikes me as quite odd.

By the way, I have already corrected my statement. To my knowledge, you don't commit outright plagiarism. However, you do interpolate Michael Jackson's melodies, lyrics, and vocals into your creations, to the extent that every track you make sounds exactly the same—same verses, same chorus, same bridge. Also, this might not be entirely your fault, but the AI vocals sound terrible in every song you've produced.

Regardless, you've never truly listened to my feedback, Danzberg. You're aware that what you're doing is immoral, unethical, and ILLEGAL, as I've pointed out many times. Yet you continue to claim 'there's no law against it.' But there is! I'm finished discussing this with you, Danzberg. It appears you're someone unwilling to evolve as a person. Too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: kai
Is it over?

i think so. It makes no sense to answer him again cause in the end he will say "you didn't respond/listen to my feedback" xD i mean he literally repeats himself all the time.. And when i say its my passion but ALSO about making a name he is like.. so thats the proof its ONLY about making a name xD like a tabloid journalist. Its also funny because i literally have several original albums out and i only have like 5 a.i songs out... so i mainly do my own shit xD

Last edited:
Michael is not here to consent to his voice being used like this, and therefore I don’t personally like AI voices of him. But the bad thing is that you can’t really control the internet lmao.
I honestly think michael has a lot of fake "fans" because why would a fan advertise something like this about michael??

they're just inviting his enemies to come take advantage.

Back