All 147 Michael Jackson Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best

I remember he wrote an article after he died saying he was only a self proclaimed king of pop and he was nobody's victim.

If you can find that article, could you please post it here? Not doubting your words, I want it for archival purposes. :)

MOR316;4291766 said:
Googled it there my friend, behind a pay wall :/

Oh, I see. Thanks. I’m not gonna pay for reading crap, of course. :D

It’s the internet. It will bubble up somewhere, sometime anyway. ;)

People we need to get a grip, its one list and one opinion - no critic has any more a valid opinion than us.

Of course I checked out when I noticed that The Way you make me feel is not Top 20 - but let us save our anger for other things.

Chamone!

I don't think people are upset about his listing of the songs, but more so about his comments regarding Michael. His job is to review each song in terms of lyrics, production, vocals etc, yet for example in his review for Childhood, he writes "The guy who ruined other kids childhoods?" What the hell is that all about? He isn't reviewing Michael's music, but is attacking him personally and that isn't right.

I don't even know why this thread was made in the first place. Surely the OP should have read the article before posting this hot garbage on a Michael Jackson fan forum.

Nite Line;4291785 said:
I don't think people are upset about his listing of the songs, but more so about his comments regarding Michael. His job is to review each song in terms of lyrics, production, vocals etc, yet for example in his review for Childhood, he writes "The guy who ruined other kids childhoods?" What the hell is that all about? He isn't reviewing Michael's music, but is attacking him personally and that isn't right.

I don't even know why this thread was made in the first place. Surely the OP should have read the article before posting this hot garbage on a Michael Jackson fan forum.

Right? The day this was first posted, a Tweet went out automatically that read “All 147 Michael Jackson Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best” with no comment whatsoever, linking to the post that – at the time – had only the link to that terrible article and nothing else. No context, no comment. I was so embarrassed that some people who came here from Twitter saw this as their first impression of this forum.

Back