All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris answering some questions on formspring

I am glad she knew about the naming question, because some fans will try to tell her the wrong thing like that person did. I do not know where some fans get their information from, so I hope Paris knows a lot about herself and her dad.

I don't know about you all... I consider this apology to be a blessing... I believe The Creator is watching over Paris, Prince, and Blanket. What I see is Michael's blessing through Paris and I want to think peacefully of this situation. Sixx still has The Creator's blessing and I cannot curse what has been blessed for I believe The Creator loves imperfect people, and His ways are not our ways. Why are we wasting so much energy worrying when it takes just as much energy to be happy? Just thank The Creator He is fighting our battles for us and is bigger than all our problems.

Luke 6:27

“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Matthew 5:44

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Romans 12:14

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

Paris just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Someone asked her "Who Is Michael Jackson"? And she wrote this. :love:

3d5df310f6fa11e199b11231380729f1_7.jpg

Re: Paris Jackson Posts BEAUTIFUL Message About What Kind of Person Michael Is

As long as his daughter lives, it will not matter what others do or say to tarnish that man's memory.

That's perfectly described the Michael we all loved so much. He deserved our love and respect. I love you Michael.

That was awesome. When I tried to read it out loud for my Robert, My voice broke and I could hardly continue :cry:

This is def the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've ever read about Michael :heart: :heart: .. you can tell in a heartbeat that Michael reasied and taught her so well... God bless her :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

She also talked about her mom today as well ...

11hw7ro.jpg

2dv4f4o.jpg

ief6eo.jpg

kagwol.jpg

And I hope she and her brothers know that they were Michael's life too and gave him true happiness. His kids are his legacy.

She also posted this.

2mebgus.jpg
Omg Michael taught her well. One thing for certain Michael would be so proud of her if he read this. After all the things Michael went through, his children were the light of his life, gave him strength and joy to keep going. I know he was smiling down now.

This seems an interrogation.

Well that's kinda the point of Formspring. lol That website is all about asking questions and answering them, so of course it would look like an interrogation.

The things Paris said about Michael were just beautiful. I miss Michael so much.

Her love for him is so beautiful. I also saw on Twitter a while back that someone had tweeted her "you really would do anything for your dad, wouldn't you?" and Paris replied "yes i would. I'd die for him"

It makes me a little sad that Paris seems to know little to nothing about Debbie :( Now that Michael is gone she and her brothers could really benefit from a relationship with Debbie imo.

Beautiful message... just so sad to think of how many more years they could have spend together.

I am glad that Paris is around and so active, well done Paris, Michael would definetly and proabably is very proud of you x

T

I L.O.V.E. you and i miss you Mike :cry:....God bless you Paris and your brothers !

That message from Paris really made me feel so much better, because I just came from the thread where Katherine and co leaked the emails from AEG. After reading the nastiness, Paris' message really threw out all that negativity from my mind. Her comments remind me that no matter what OTHERS say, there are many who know who Michal is and love and respect him, including his children. Thanks Paris

She's such an amazing kid. MJ would be so proud of her.

MJ certainly did a beautiful job in juch a short period of time. a job well done Michael. miss you dearly.

She also posted this.

2mebgus.jpg
[/QUOT
Oh wow, I just teared up when I read that. Michael is def. proud of her already. Those kids were raised so incredibly, amazingly well by Michael. Michael was indeed the greatest father ever! I love you Michael.

Paris just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Someone asked her "Who Is Michael Jackson"? And she wrote this. :love:

3d5df310f6fa11e199b11231380729f1_7.jpg

This note is just so beautiful. I'm literally speechless. Paris and her brothers are all Michael needs for him to continue with his true legacy. Paris is Michael's best advocate and true advocate. Paris we love you. And Michael is proud of you for sure.

People need to understand that these kids are this wonderful because of Michael's great paternal abilities and no other reason.

Well that's kinda the point of Formspring. lol That website is all about asking questions and answering them, so of course it would look like an interrogation.

And you think I do not know that? :p My point is that are a lot of questions about Debbie. Some fans are very curious :doh: to know if Paris is in contact with the mother. This lot of questions about Debbie for me is an attempt to try to know more. :fear: I liked that Paris does not deepened in responses. :clapping: She was short and objective in responses.... that is how it should be. -_-

Last edited:

Such a beautiful reply! I had tears in my eyes while reading this. I am so proud of Paris. She is more eloquent than any of Michael's siblings... and she's only a kid lol!
Love you, Michael! Gosh, I miss you so much!!!!

I'm speechless...I LOVE YOU Paris so much, God bless you beautiful Paris and your brothers!

My life is so empty without Michael. The world is empty.. :(

I think the person asking her who MJ is was trolling her :D

Back