All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx [ Update Pg 8] Paris meets Nikki at Concert

I don't have any issue if Paris wanted to forgive him and I respect if that's the way Michael raised her, my issue is that Paris is seeking attention in the wrong way associating herself with her father's haters and Sixx at the same time is using Paris to get attention and publicity as well. Probably is her lack of maturity, lack of protection and supervision but Michael never did the things Paris is doing.

That Madina girl don't know what the hell she was talking about! :doh:

If he really changed his view about Michael, why he doesn't say it publicly?

That's what he should do. If that happened, obviously the fans would not be arguing about Nikki now. That's what we say here in Brazil: who sees the face... does not see the heart. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know the real feelings of Nikki NOW about Michael, so I'm still not trusting/believing blindly in people, NEVER. :nono: I will always be in doubt about what is truth or lie/pretense. -_-

Is she a fan of Michael? How did she get to become Paris' friend?
She is a fan, she befriended Paris through twitter.

:eek:

I think I'm the only one who thinks this is scary... :unsure: :fear:

Sixx at the same time is using Paris to get attention and publicity as well.

Sure! :ph34r:

Last edited:
respect77;3693317 said:
She's an adult, right? Not a child?

She's creepy.

Her age is being up to discussion on different boards and on twitter. Some ppl say she is 23, others believe she is older but I think she said she was 18.

She is a Michael Jackson fan who befriended Paris on twitter and have met with Paris a few times and they even had a sleepover at the Calabasas house recently. She isnt the first girl Paris has befriended on twitter and met in real life. There is another girl Paris hangs out with sometimes whom she befriended on twitter too.

Her other twitter "friends" has her number too and Paris is often videochatting with her twitter friends and engaging in PUBLIC tiny chat sessions. Ppl are recording these chat seesions and putting them on youtube (make a search and you'll see what Im talking about).

I dont know what TJ and Katherine is doing or if they are aware of this. I mean TJ accompanied Paris and her twitter friend to the Mötley Crue show so one would hope he knows how Paris met her.

Hmm... although I can't help being worried, attacking this girl simply because she is a few years older than Paris is kind of saying that Michael was wrong for having much younger friends as well.

When I was 22, I had a friend who was 14 (and we're still friends today). My best friend these days is 21, I'm 35, and we've known each other for 5 years or so. That in itself doesn't have to be "creepy".

She might not be a bad person either simply because she is a fan (that would make ALL of US bad if that was the case).

I do share your concern though...

Personally Im not say anything about her age and I dont engage in any hate campaign against her cus thats bullying..., Im just a bit off that they met throygh twitter etc and its been said on other boards that she used to spend her days spamming other Jackson relatives before she got Paris attention.

Btw, Michael did befriend entire families.

@Gozer Yes, but you're not the daughter of a massive celeb who is set to inherit a billion dollar empire (if you are i apologise, :D). There are just differences for paris in how she can live her life, she's going to attract alot of the wrong sort of people - it's sad but inevitable. So befriending fans in their 20s from the internet is just 'off'.

Well, it's reassuring that this co-guardianship thing is working out so well. Thought with tj on board, he'd be a little bit more clued up, but no, it;s just business as usual. There really doesn't seem any supervision or protection for paris and care for her increasingly high public profile. I personally think it's really unfair to criticise paris for hanging out with this guy. She iis so passionate about her dad, there was a thread just the other day about her covering the wall with his pix and didn't someone say she said she wd die for mj? She defends him whenever she can, so to compare this to the rest of the jacksons' behaviour does not seem fair to me at all. I agree with respect, we just don't know what she has been told about what mj went through. We know mrs j in all her interviews just says that the boy who made the allegations against mj, confessed that he had lied. So for all we know paris just thinks it is all an issue in the past and everything has been cleared up, idk. I just get the feeling that when paris begins to understand what betrayals her dad went through in his life, she's going to be really really cut up.

@Gozer Yes, but you're not the daughter of a massive celeb who is set to inherit a billion dollar empire (if you are i apologise, :D).

Nah, you're right, I'm not! :cheeky: And I do get your point... it is always risky meeting people you've only met Online, even if you are a "nobody"... even an obsessive fan could be dangerous (I'm using "obessive" here as in "stalker"). Hopefully she is under some kind of supervision when she meets these people (as ANY 14 year old girl should be if she's meeting strangers from the Internet!).

Vici;3693453 said:
Her age is being up to discussion on different boards and on twitter. Some ppl say she is 23, others believe she is older but I think she said she was 18.

She is a Michael Jackson fan who befriended Paris on twitter and have met with Paris a few times and they even had a sleepover at the Calabasas house recently. She isnt the first girl Paris has befriended on twitter and met in real life. There is another girl Paris hangs out with sometimes whom she befriended on twitter too.

Her other twitter "friends" has her number too and Paris is often videochatting with her twitter friends and engaging in PUBLIC tiny chat sessions. Ppl are recording these chat seesions and putting them on youtube (make a search and you'll see what Im talking about).

I dont know what TJ and Katherine is doing or if they are aware of this. I mean TJ accompanied Paris and her twitter friend to the Mötley Crue show so one would hope he knows how Paris met her.

Wow :bugeyed so many "friends" over the internet :fear: it's scarier than I thought.... :blink: May God protect Paris (and her brothers)..... ALWAYS!!! :pray:

Paris is one person who shouldn't be making friends over the Internet!! Scary stuff.

Hmm... although I can't help being worried, attacking this girl simply because she is a few years older than Paris is kind of saying that Michael was wrong for having much younger friends as well.

When I was 22, I had a friend who was 14 (and we're still friends today). My best friend these days is 21, I'm 35, and we've known each other for 5 years or so. That in itself doesn't have to be "creepy".

She might not be a bad person either simply because she is a fan (that would make ALL of US bad if that was the case).

I do share your concern though...

It's not her age that makes it "creepy" in itself. But do you think she would have befriended Paris if she would not be MJ's daughter? And as other pointed out it's dangerous for any teenager to make friends on the Internet, let alone for MJ's daughter.

She's an adult, right? Not a child?

She's creepy.

Some people said the same thing about Michael befriending youngsters.

The ages of her friends sure as hell don't bother me. But, it's the reasons behind it that worries me. We all know they befriended her cause she's MJ kid. Hopefully now that they got to know her for herself, they are friends with her for that reason now only? Anyways, hopefully when they go out and stuff it is not MJs money paying for her buddies fun aswell? Atleast not all the time?

What pressure. I already admire Paris. To me, it's not about Nikki Sixx, whatever words he said, Paris' choice of friends or anything else. She could curl up in a ball and hide if she wanted to. She is under a lot of pressure. Heavy is the head that wears the crown..and so it goes for his daughter's head, too.
I admire one who respects and loves and listens to the words of his or her parents, especially when that parent's a good parent, like Michael Jackson. Everyone needs an outlet. Paris is no different. But the thing that overwhelms me most, with appreciation, about Paris, is the love, respect, admiration that Paris has for her father, and that she respects all his words, and is determined to go by his words, all her life, no matter what. A lot of voices are whispering in her ears. If she has to rebel against somebody, i'd rather it be strangers she doesn't know, than her own father. She is singleminded about that. And she is my hero, for that. Michael's words have always been gold, to me, and i am a stranger. I love Paris for her dedication to respecting her parent. It's refreshing for me to see somebody so young, respect her father's words...especially under a white hot spotlight. And Michael is worthy of it. Such a great parent. Such a great daughter.

let me get off my soapbox..lol

The ages of her friends sure as hell don't bother me. But, it's the reasons behind it that worries me. We all know they befriended her cause she's MJ kid. Hopefully now that they got to know her for herself, they are friends with her for that reason now only? Anyways, hopefully when they go out and stuff it is not MJs money paying for her buddies fun aswell? Atleast not all the time?

Unfortunately, that's something all 3 kids will have to learn to live and deal with for the rest of their lives. It must be so hard... never knowing if someone genuinely cares about you, or if they're just starstruck. I suppose sometimes you'll have to take a chance, if you don't want to end up completely isolated. But it must be so tough finding that balance, and protecting yourself from dangerous situations... especially for a teenager :unsure:

I hope Michael's children can remember and keep with them what he taught them forever. I know you can't always remember everything but if they can hold on to what they do remember I think they will be okay. It's the best compliment to Michael because he wanted his kids to feel he was a good dad.

Paris tweeted this today:

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
"i'm willing to forgive the press , or forgive anybody , i was taught to love and forgive , which I do have in my heart” —michael jackson
10:06 PM - 21 Aug 12 via web

^Poor MJ said that right before the nightmare of 93 allegations. So they sure ass hell didn't give two ish about his forgivenss!

^ Yes, just googled the words and apparently he said them during the 93 oprah interview. Certainly don't think he forgave the press after what came next, what with wearing jackets emblazoned wtih 'burn the tabloids' on the back.

Janet tried to jump in and looked what happened.......ummph ummph ummph!

Some people said the same thing about Michael befriending youngsters.

You should look it in the context of the conversation that was in answer to. My post was in answer to La_Cienega's post saying:

She is a fan, she befriended Paris through twitter.

Before I posted the "creep comment" I looked into this woman and she did give me the creeps. Of course, this is a subjective impression (and really, just a sidenote to this thread) and the reason why she gave me the creeps is not her age or the age difference between her and Paris. It's more how for this adult woman Paris cannot do wrong, it's like she's Paris' 'yes-woman'. There is Obee who is also Paris' friend (and much older than her - no problem with that at all!), yet when he disagrees with something he will tell her. Madina however seems to always agree with ANYTHING Paris does or says. To me this simply does not seem like honest and genuine, also considering the way she contacted Paris. She seems like someone who deliberately sought out Paris BECAUSE she's the daughter of her idol, Michael Jackson and to not to risk that connection she will play this yes-woman. To put it bluntly: it's really odd to me an adult kissing a child's a** like that.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you one thing I’ll bet Nikki Sixx will never say another disparaging thing about Michael Jackson so Paris reaching out to him and calling him out has neutralized one very public hater. Paris has done absolutely nothing to dishonor her father and she doesn’t have to prove to her father’s fans she is loyal to him on a daily bases. As I’ve said before she is young and she will make her share of mistakes and so will her brothers. We don’t have to agree with everything she does or says but it’s not necessary to dissect her like a lab specimen either and critic every one of her tweets and associations at nauseam. Paris loves her dad and has publically done more than her entire adult family to positively improve his image. That is all that needs to be said.

You should look it in the context of the conversation that was in answer to. My post was in answer to La_Cienega's post saying:

Before I posted the "creep comment" I looked into this woman and she did give me the creeps. Of course, this is a subjective impression (and really, just a sidenote to this thread) and the reason why she gave me the creeps is not her age or the age difference between her and Paris. It's more how for this adult woman Paris cannot do wrong, it's like she's Paris' 'yes-woman'. There is Obee who is also Paris' friend (and much older than her - no problem with that at all!), yet when he disagrees with something he will tell her. Madina however seems to always agree with ANYTHING Paris does or says. To me this simply does not seem like honest and genuine, also considering the way she contacted Paris. She seems like someone who deliberately sought out Paris BECAUSE she's the daughter of her idol, Michael Jackson and to not to risk that connection she will play this yes-woman. To put it bluntly: it's really odd to me an adult kissing a child's a** like that.

Paris is a smart girl she will figure out who is friends only because of who her father is. She will be exposed to that type for the rest of her life so this is good training ground.

Paris loves her dad and has publically done more than her entire adult family to positively improve his image. That is all that needs to be said.

Well said.

I think nobody here has been disrespectful to Paris and nobody denies she's very smart either, it's just that many of us didn't like/agree she associated with her dad's haters (if she likes KISS and Motley music, that's a different story.)

Some questions I came across:

At what age is a person considered legal (drinking, having sex or voting, etc)? Here in Mexico people are legal to do those things when they're 18...

As far as I know, in the Rock 'n' Roll world is very common Rock Stars have had sex with underage girls (statutory rape.) They maybe didn't forced them but it is still considered a felony/crime, isn't it?
And I read Nikki was in that category, so, he didn't even had the right to do those disgusting and ridiculous remarks about Michael in first place since he had sex with underage girls! :epicfacepalm:

Didn't Nikki Sixx have sex with many underage girls? He really should look in the mirror when he says "jokes" like that because he is truly is talkin about himself. Creepy Bastard!

Yes, he did. I tweeted about it and many retweeted it so hopefully the word got out there more or less. Some of his fans even defended him saying that underage girls didn't exactly always look underaged so it was okay he'd had sex with them :mello:

tumblr_m8unimtQJ51r0kva7o1_500.jpg

*BigSigh*

That picture makes me sick to my stomach. Him having his arm around her after all the things he said about her father..... As a father of 4 kids he should know better than to use a child for his own benefit.

I don't think any fans are angry with Paris because she met Nikki. We're just scared she'll be used and hurt by him, just like her father was by so many people.

Yes, he did. I tweeted about it and many retweeted it so hopefully the word got out there more or less. Some of his fans even defended him saying that underage girls didn't exactly always look underaged so it was okay he'd had sex with them :mello:

That picture makes me sick to my stomach. Him having his arm around her after all the things he said about her father..... As a father of 4 kids he should know better than to use a child for his own benefit.

I don't think any fans are angry with Paris because she met Nikki. We're just scared she'll be used and hurt by him, just like her father was by so many people.

Are you sure that the girl is Paris? (Sorry, was ment for pic sent by MJTheKing)

Paris answering some questions on formspring

I see Nicki Burger "Prince's gf" is following her so it's 100% Paris

t6x8on.png

2di0yu9.png

2mw9n2h.png

6dqpdw.png

Back