All six Jacksons albums (those with MJ) ???digitally remastered??? on April 1, 2008

Re: All six Jacksons albums (those with MJ) ?digitally remastered? in February?

they should release a song from invincible as a b side or sommat...

This is Great, about time these albums were remastered, especially DESTINY one of my favourite albums!! I wish they could rerelaease all of MJ's DVD's in hi-def or even just in wiescreen with a decent 5.1 mix, The 5.1 mix on some previous DVD's especially Dangerous are really terrible and some DVD's don't even have 5.1 (Dangerous Tour, Number Ones)! Damn Sony when will you give us some top quality audio and video!!

PLEASE HAVE IN MIND THAT IT IS NOT YET CONFIRMED IF THESE RE-RELEASES ARE REALLY DIGITALLY REMASTERED!

that's why I used question marks, it's just speculation currently

nothing is confirmed yet

;)

I hope they remaster all of Jermaine Jackson's albums as well. The Motown releases still haven't been issued on cd. :no:

So who's source is this MJDangerous? How does he know that all these are albums are supposed to be remastered in 3 days?

Re: All six Jacksons albums (those with MJ) ???digitally remastered??? on February 1, 2008

i think that these are just going to be standard re-issues. technically.. anything originally released on vinyl and issued later on CD.. has been digitally remastered. i don't think you can get a much better sounding Jacksons cd than the current crop already in stores. sadly, i think alot of people are just wishful thinking here.

Re: All six Jacksons albums (those with MJ) ???digitally remastered??? on February 1, 2008

technically.. anything originally released on vinyl and issued later on CD.. has been digitally remastered.

nope, techincally they are remastered, but that mostly analogue which means they are basically just converted onto CD without any enhancement of the audio quality. ;)

Do you own "The Very Best Of The Jacksons" (2004).
If not, buy it and you'll hear a lot difference. ;)

^^ So you dont know where this MJDangerous got his source from?

They have all been pushed back.

^^ To when and whats your source?

New scheduled release date is April 1st (source: Barnes&Noble.com)

Maybe the albums will be released as SE's (which would mean bonus tracks)

Why would BOTDF need remastering?

that's cool
i hope comes out
that's great news i can't wait

Why would BOTDF need remastering?

no, this won't be remastered, that's for sure

hm, postponed until April 1st, maybe they consider sth more special? Hmmm...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for this for some time now

Back