all the information about invincible

mjjking345

Proud Member
Hello everyone, I started this post (I think that's how it is said) to request and collect all the information about invincible, since I heard that it was going to be published in 1999, that a double album was going to be made, and I think it was thought of publish in the year 2000 also and which one was going to make the list of songs in 1999 and I think that in 99 it was raised as a kind of survey where each one could send their lyrics for the song i have this dream. I would appreciate those who provide information.

Last edited:
Hola a todos, inicie este post (creo que así se dice) para pedir y recopilar toda la información sobre invincible, ya que eh oído que se iba a publicar en 1999, que iba a hacer un disco doble, y creo que se pensó publicar en el año 2000 también y cual iban a hacer la lista de canciones en 1999 y creo que en el 99 se izo como un tipo de encuesta donde cada uno podía mandar su letra para la canción i have this dream. agradecería a los que aporten con información.
A comparación de MJHideout, en el que el foro es de habla hispana pero aún así hay gente que habla en inglés, no sé si lo contrario aplique para este lugar, dudo que haya mucha gente de habla hispana aquí.

A comparación de MJHideout, en el que el foro es de habla hispana pero aún así hay gente que habla en inglés, no sé si lo contrario aplique para este lugar, dudo que haya mucha gente de habla hispana aquí.
bueno ahora escribo en ingles, tu sabes algo sobre el album

Hello everyone, I started this post (I think that's how it is said) to request and collect all the information about invincible, since I heard that it was going to be published in 1999, that a double album was going to be made, and I think it was thought of publish in the year 2000 also and which one was going to make the list of songs in 1999 and I think that in 99 it was raised as a kind of survey where each one could send their lyrics for the song i have this dream. I would appreciate those who provide information.
I've also heard it was a double album, but I'm not sure.

The album was originally planned to get a release in 1999 (November), according to Sony Music's press report.

The original track list of the album (1999) was largely different from the official one (2001).

'Fall Again', 'A Place With No Name', 'You Rock My World', 'Beautiful Girl', 'We've Had Enough', 'Break Of Dawn', 'Seeing Voices', 'I Have This Dream', 'Cry', 'Blue Gangsta' were among the songs of the original version of the album (1999).

The original version of the album (1999) was described as a more soulful album (compared to the official one that was released in 2001).

Michael Jackson later made a lot of changes to the original track list.

It has been said that Sony Music forced him to include more up-tempo, futuristic tracks, which the singer did.

'Invincible' was never planned as a double album.

Wasn't Seeing Voices recorded as a tribute and had absolutely nothing to do with Invincible?
A song recorded as a tribute does not mean that it cannot be included on a studio album.

American pianist Ray Charles was also involved in the making of the 'Seeing Voices' song (he co-wrote it and he also provided background vocals on the song's choir).

Michael Jackson intended to include the song on his 'Invincible' album, according to certain sources.

It appears that 'Seeing Voices' was too Disney-esque to make that album.

Do you know if the other information he gave is real?
It's real but I don't remember how much of it is, Damien Shields posted the original tracklist on his old twitter account but that was a while ago and I can't remember much about it. I do remember that it had songs like A Place With No Name, You Rock My World, Fall again though and that there would only be 1 or 2 songs that we haven't heard before. Someone should ask Damien on Twitter.

Do you know if the other information he gave is real?
Keep in mind that @SmoothGangsta's claims are always without sources.

Author Kit O'Toole, for example, also confirmed in her book that 'Seeing Voices' was recorded for the 'Invincible' album.

Sound engineer and mixer Stuart Brawley was hired at that time to help mixing the original version of the album (with those songs).

But when the mixing process was about to begin, the album started taking a largely different direction, and many of those songs were left out from the album in favour of more up-tempo, futuristic tracks.

An interesting thing is that 'She Was Loving Me' (from the original version of the album) eventually also did not make the official track list, although it was one of Michael Jackson's favourite songs because the song had also a story to tell and the singer used to like such story-teller songs.

Author Kit O'Toole, for example, also confirmed in her book that 'Seeing Voices' was recorded for the 'Invincible' album.

Sound engineer and mixer Stuart Brawley was hired at that time to help mixing the original version of the album (with those songs).

But when the mixing process was about to begin, the album started taking a largely different direction, and many of those songs were left out from the album in favour of more up-tempo, futuristic tracks.

An interesting thing is that 'She Was Loving Me' (from the original version of the album) eventually also did not make the official track list, although it was one of Michael Jackson's favourite songs because the song had also a story to tell and the singer used to like such story-teller songs.

The reason the song was created has been known and pretty well understood for a long time now. MJ provided his vocals to the song as a favour for Sydney Fine who wrote the song as a tribute to his son, he had nothing to do with the track other than suggesting strings be added after listening to it. It was then played at some sort of gathering with all of Sydney's friends. You like to come in and claim the opposite for literally no reason with inaccurate information as usual and I'm just setting the record straight.

Last edited:
It's real but I don't remember how much of it is, Damien Shields posted the original tracklist on his old twitter account but that was a while ago and I can't remember much about it. I do remember that it had songs like A Place With No Name, You Rock My World, Fall again though and that there would only be 1 or 2 songs that we haven't heard before. Someone should ask Damien on Twitter.
and do you know about the compilation with unreleased songs?

Invincible should be 3X Platinum in the USA. I checked and its certainly eligible. Call the estate and get them moving on it.

The reason the song was created has been known and pretty well understood for a long time now. MJ provided his vocals to the song as a favour for Sydney Fine who wrote the song as a tribute to his son, he had nothing to do with the track other than suggesting strings be added after listening to it. It was then played at some sort of gathering with all of Sydney's friends. You like to come in and claim the opposite for literally no reason with inaccurate information as usual and I'm just setting the record straight.

This does not prove that 'Seeing Voices' was not meant for the 'Invincible' album.

This is just a public event in which that song was played.

@SmoothGangsta, you have been proven wrong multiple times.

Like, your claim that Michael Jackson did not record a solo version of 'Why', when the quotes that I posted (in another thread) simply proved that he actually did.

This does not prove that 'Seeing Voices' was not meant for the 'Invincible' album.

This is just a public event in which that song was played.

@SmoothGangsta, you have been proven wrong multiple times.

Like, your claim that Michael Jackson did not record a solo version of 'Why', when the quotes that I posted (in another thread) simply proved that he actually did.

Ah okay, despite the story of the song, what it was for, and how it was produced being widely known, you're still acting like you are correct. Shouldn't have expected anything else.

Also there has been no confirmation on the subject of Why. There are quotes that he did and didn't, so there is no conclusion and you didn't prove anything.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

I own Kit O’Toole’s book. It’s full of inaccuracies and made-up info. Zero reason anyone should use it as a source.

Back