all the information about invincible

If a credible source says it, of course my mind is gonna be changed.
It was also confirmed by Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead in their 'For The Record' book.

"['Seeing Voices'] failed to make the final track listing [of the 'Invincible' album]" (Chris Cadman, Craig Halstead)

Note that Michael Jackson recorded 'Seeing Voices' in the midst of the 'Invincible' album sessions, which also shows that it was meant for that album.

Also, the singer (who was a big fan of classical music) used to record such classical songs for inclusion on his studio albums (such as 'Scared Of The Moon', 'Gone Too Soon', 'Smile', etc).

Guys... I am still surprised that you are responding to Frenzy... A loong while ago I just stopped reading his 85% made up sources, his oppinions taken as facts and statements... U should do the same, don´t reply, don´t answer... He just wants the attention and you are giving it to him :)

Guys... I am still surprised that you are responding to Frenzy... A loong while ago I just stopped reading his 85% made up sources, his oppinions taken as facts and statements... U should do the same, don´t reply, don´t answer... He just wants the attention and you are giving it to him :)
I think it's more a case of not just letting him constantly pump misinformation into public discussion.

I think it's more a case of not just letting him constantly pump misinformation into public discussion.
Exactly this. We’ve all unintentionally shared some wrong or outdated info before, but there is enough confusion surrounding the vault already; we don’t need somebody using faux-intelligent vernacular blatantly lying to users asking legitimate questions.

Exactly this. We’ve all unintentionally shared some wrong or outdated info before, but there is enough confusion surrounding the vault already; we don’t need somebody using faux-intelligent vernacular blatantly lying to users asking legitimate questions.
It seems the mods are okay with it. Hes been doing it for years now.

It's real but I don't remember how much of it is, Damien Shields posted the original tracklist on his old twitter account but that was a while ago and I can't remember much about it. I do remember that it had songs like A Place With No Name, You Rock My World, Fall again though and that there would only be 1 or 2 songs that we haven't heard before. Someone should ask Damien on Twitter.
Can someone ask, I don't have Twitter.

Please. I'm about to get on my knees and beg just to have someone ask Damien about Dark Lady/H20 lol

Back