All The Smiles

And now, from the most beautiful smile among men to the beautiful smiles of nature........

17687.jpg

13132a_t431a_telefloras_be_happy_bouquet_1_res.png

745b1a70f88b57688e5db37cdb49fac3.jpg

smileyflowers.jpg

62c1bf2248a67c88b7d816e7d0c51bd2.jpg

.......open fields, giant trees and smiling flowers

everyone.jpg

smile_flower.gif

I know I had posted the next song already, but last time around it was the official video. Found a fan-made one full of lovely pictures with flowers that I can't help but share here again :)

And btw of flowers, wasn't there a lyric in a J5 song which went......you're my precious little flower?

Last edited:
Yes! It's back. :clapping:
To celebrate here are a few of our favourite man showing his beautiful pearly whites.

5f7759ddd353e661fb4a3e42f69ab3ef.jpg

20130227-michael-jackson-624x420-1361980452.jpg

superthumb.jpg

smilesquadfpimage.jpg

Yes! It's back. :clapping:

It sure is back :lol: Gave us a little scare spoofin' away there in the dust bin, but only for a while......we were somethin' like this, right Sarah?

db731819973fecb29d0ef495ae4b44ef.gif

Lovely pics you posted there :) I 'm pretty sure though that the first one is a bit of a photoshop - someone superimposed Michael's face on the rest of the picture. I've seen it passed around as real by quite a few.

Here are three pics where the man's presence is beyond a shadow of a doubt

19870907_bad_video6.jpg
:wub:

19890201_Leave_Me_Alone3.jpg
^_^

Was he sportin' that shabby chic kinda pink under-shirt like a pro or what? :lol: Now, that's a brave man right there if ever there was one :p

C9_Tt_Vo_SXk_AE4_YJ4.jpg
:girl_in_love:

Yup that gif pretty much sums it up. I was like..But..But..But..where did it go. :eek:hno:

Hmmm...that pic. Well your probably right about it being photo shopped. However in my defense, when I posted that I may, may mind you, have been indulging in a glass (ok two) of my favourite bubbly and wasn't exactly paying attention.

giphy.gif

Still a great smile. :)

Mike's laughing at my faux pas. Ok, I'll give him that one. :smilerolleyes:

giphy.gif

LOL at the clothes comment. But I'm convinced that man could wear a burlap sack dyed pink with yellow daises on it and still pull it off.
dancin.gif

Well, maybe not the daises.

To make it up, here he is on stage just looking like the beautiful soul he was.

188960_1290826914627_347_300.jpg

Last edited:
SarahJ said:
Yup that gif pretty much sums it up. I was like..But..But..But..where did it go.

IKR Thankfully, Gaz played that little unintended prank on us only for a little while ;D

giphy.gif

We are now back to our regularly scheduled programming, enjoying awesome smiles such as this lovely1

MJJ_scan_2069.jpg

I'm convinced that man could wear a burlap sack dyed pink with yellow daises on it and still pull it off.
dancin.gif

Well, maybe not the daises.

:lol: I'm pretty sure you're right Sarah, on both fronts :p He could rock just about any style of clothin' and still pull it off, but them crazy daisies were always a bit too much for him :cheeky:

8db7d4adb1f9760626ed07d9f56a008d.gif

Now that's a cute gif. :yes:

Just a couple of random smiles...

44ae7a2cc857f572a17b72eebe9ddfcf.jpg

20130905124756-11.jpg

I love Meerkats!!!!
meerkat.jpg

What has Michael Jackson got to do with Meerkats? Absolutely nothing. But I saw it and had to post it. Le sigh...
165e6c0b04601eb8da59b64d7caea272.jpg

Just because the 25th is coming up, a lot of smiles for those who may need them.

13736049_1384312318253061_1394062827_n.jpg

pictues-17.jpg

Ostrich-so-happy.jpg

This ostrich looks like me first thing in the morning before I've had my coffee. :D

afddd2dd-b343-490a-a822-d1a55e9de8e7.jpg

I miss you.

Don't we all, don't we all? That day he left an immense void. Just about everyone misses Michael - from the wannabe lovers to the definite haters, from the ones who made money through his talents to the parasytes in black and white who sold lies about him - they all miss him. Yet all of that is nothing compared to the grief of the family.

Only those closest to Michael could possibly know the full extent of missing him, because they are the ones who truly knew him and thus, genuinely loved him. The world had a most partial glimpse of the complete man. And this view was ocassionally distorted by unreasonable adulation and many other times by hatred, ignorance and envy.

Yet in spite of it all, Michael's inner and outer beauty shone brilliantly for anyone with the sensitivity and eyes to recognize them. The next pictures don't show him smiling, but they are smile-inducing :)

outer.jpg

ohhhh.jpg
:happy:

Even a Komodo Dragon smiles.
komodo_dragon_smile_by_austringer-d4cc0gu.jpg

Then again, he could be just looking at his lunch....0_0

Dly_O50_JXo_AUkxh6.jpg

What better pic than this ^ and better time than now to restart this lovely, little thread? :D

I looked for this thread and couldn't see it. I've got it bookmarked now so I don't loose it again. LOL..

A smile for his 60th birthday.

happy-birthday-michael-i-love-you-michael-jackson-24904115-720-572.jpg

Last edited:
I miss those smiles😪
Still can’t belive it’s been 9 years😢

Last edited:
tinkerbella;4229859 said:
I miss those smiles😪
Still can’t belive it’s been 9 years😢

I still can't believe it either. To say I miss his smile would be quite the understatement.

ZB10LKt.jpg

We ALL liked it so much better when he was around to brighten up the world with his smile and loving heart, even when he was passing through the darkest of storms.

7POvG1i.jpg

And we all wished he could be genuinely and irrevocably happy, especially after all he had been through........

Last edited:
Back