Allegations of fraud aginst Michael`s Ex-Manager Dieter Wiesner

Unbelievable that all these vultures can be free, live without problems.

Justice in US and Europe is really a joke. No justice when it's about MJ.

Well, he'll have plenty to write about in his book..... (Thought it was supposed to be Joe 'selling' his book at Cannes).

http://www.usnewsweekly.info/michael-jacksons-dad-promotes-branded-perfumes-omg/

Jackson was accompanied by Michael Jackson’s former manager, Dieter Wiesner, who spoke about a book he is writing on his time with Michael. “My time with Michael was a beautiful and also a hard time,” he said, adding that the book would cover his experiences working with the singer.

myosotis;3391885 said:
Well, he'll have plenty to write about in his book..... (Thought it was supposed to be Joe 'selling' his book at Cannes).

http://www.usnewsweekly.info/michael-jacksons-dad-promotes-branded-perfumes-omg/

Jackson was accompanied by Michael Jackson’s former manager, Dieter Wiesner, who spoke about a book he is writing on his time with Michael. “My time with Michael was a beautiful and also a hard time,” he said, adding that the book would cover his experiences working with the singer.

Another book? :unsure: Oh God.... :sigh: It's an epidemic out of control... write books about Michael. :no:

Would you stop with that nonsense? It is 1) tiring to read the same damned thing from you; 2) trying to blame others for MJ's initial decision of hiring some of these people. MJ wasn't a child... He said it himself: I am the captain of my ship.

Some making him out to be an un-responsible child who needed every decision second-guessed or an incompetent. He wasn't. He was an adult.

Back on topic: Are these charges recent? If he is found guilty, will the estate get the money back? Poor MJ, over and over again, he trusted the wrong people, they all took advantage of him.

I wonder if his inability to be a good judge of character has anything to do with his sad relationship with his father. There must be a psychological reason for this.

I think this might be a valid POV. I have studied to some extent the way people who are abused as children are affected such as 1) inability to feel at all 2) confusion about who they are and what they feel 3) a tendency to repeat the abuse as a pattern played out over and over 4) compartmentalization so that the abuse is 'locked away' and not remembered, etc.etc. There are many ways traumatic experiences can influence life decisions. Also they can be triggered by subsequent trauma and re-lived, so with each betrayal, the original betrayal comes up again, like a recycling of trauma. People who knew Michael have said that it was in his music that he expressed emotions--all the anger, the pain, the longing, as well as other emotions, of course. They said when he was not performing, he was quiet, controlled, polite, almost too polite. So maybe indeed he picked people who were 'familiar' (yes, like family, familiar); people who behaved in the way he had become accustomed to in the family--these people would seem familar to him and so maybe the alarm bells did not go off b/c of that. Unfortunately, since he was basically used and abused in his own birth family, those were the same personailty types that were most familiar. Of course, he was a big magnet for unscrupulous 'users' and very polished con artists, but I agree his child abuse played a part in clouding his judgment so he had trouble choosing people who would NOT betray him AGAIN.

YEP YEP...he is as FAKE as they come.

Can you give me some evidence of this, why you call CT fake? I would like to know.He comes from a tabloid background and sometimes seems to defend the tabloids and say that most of the journalists there are good guys and only a few are bad guys, etc. Is that what you mean? Also he defends Taraborelli.

I think this might be a valid POV. I have studied to some extent the way people who are abused as children are affected such as 1) inability to feel at all 2) confusion about who they are and what they feel 3) a tendency to repeat the abuse as a pattern played out over and over 4) compartmentalization so that the abuse is 'locked away' and not remembered, etc.etc. There are many ways traumatic experiences can influence life decisions. Also they can be triggered by subsequent trauma and re-lived, so with each betrayal, the original betrayal comes up again, like a recycling of trauma. People who knew Michael have said that it was in his music that he expressed emotions--all the anger, the pain, the longing, as well as other emotions, of course. They said when he was not performing, he was quiet, controlled, polite, almost too polite. So maybe indeed he picked people who were 'familiar' (yes, like family, familiar); people who behaved in the way he had become accustomed to in the family--these people would seem familar to him and so maybe the alarm bells did not go off b/c of that. Unfortunately, since he was basically used and abused in his own birth family, those were the same personailty types that were most familiar. Of course, he was a big magnet for unscrupulous 'users' and very polished con artists, but I agree his child abuse played a part in clouding his judgment so he had trouble choosing people who would NOT betray him AGAIN.

marlon jackson has actually said he believes the abuse is why it made all of the brothers including him and mike bad judges of character. he's the only one to really acknowledge the negative effect it had on them, and also like mike, one of the few to minimize his contact with the rest of the family.

Can you give me some evidence of this, why you call CT fake? I would like to know.He comes from a tabloid background and sometimes seems to defend the tabloids and say that most of the journalists there are good guys and only a few are bad guys, etc. Is that what you mean? Also he defends Taraborelli.

he spent years on the kop board before he was banned from there (it took alot to get banned from there back then) slagging mj off called him a pedo blamed mj for everything that happened to him.was a general ***hole towards mj. now he still attacks fans who dare to think mjs kids are his.

as soon a june happens he sees the "light" on certain subjects and jumps on the pro mj bandwaggon. hes a fake hypocrite who i doubt gives a dam about mj just cares about the attention he can get depending on which way the wind is blowing

marlon jackson has actually said he believes the abuse is why it made all of the brothers including him and mike bad judges of character. he's the only one to really acknowledge the negative effect it had on them, and also like mike, one of the few to minimize his contact with the rest of the family.

Really? i dont remember him saying that

Back