Allegations of fraud aginst Michael`s Ex-Manager Dieter Wiesner

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by StacyJ
But after being betrayed over and over again and getting caught up so many times with terrible people, shouldn't he have learned a lesson? His terrible judge of character is why he's not here today unfortunately. I miss Mike terribly..
*SIGH* SMDH Unless u wanted MJ to live in a cave, I don't see how he could have protected himself from certain people?! He had to talk to somebody, u know?! Unless there was an alarm that would of gone off when a bad person tried to be his friend...I don't see how he was gonna know!?

Ok let forgive CT for his pass and accept what he is doing now, he is only 23 or 24 years old.
so what every he may have done was when he was a stupid lad know he is a man he dont do those thing anymore,
And the topic is not about CT it's about wiesner and his mismanagement of my,
As someone point out wiesner was the one who wanted Mj to investaget Brancra, when push come to shove we all see who really has MJ back and who the snakes were.
Mj listen to the wrong voice most of the time I imagine it was hard for him at time but at the end of the day we have to hold MJ accountable for his life choices he was the captain of his ship and it was up to him to set the course they would sale.
I love him all of him and use his life as a lesson to be learn by me and other,
I hope we learn some of the hard lesson Mj live through, sugar coating thing only delay the sour tase that is under the sweet.

It was LeGrande, not Wiesner, who wanted Branca investigated, from court transcripts:

http://geniusmichaeljackson.com/court/Transcripts/Court Transcript 5 13 2005.txt

Q. At the time you began an investigation into
6 some of the people around Mr. Jackson that you were
7 concerned about, one of the people you investigated
8 was Mr. Branca, correct?
9 A. Yes.
10 MR. AUCHINCLOSS: Objection; leading.
11 THE COURT: Overruled.
12 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: And to your knowledge at
13 the time, Mr. Branca had been an attorney in Los
14 Angeles doing music work for Mr. Jackson, right?
15 A. Yes.

LeGrande also investigated Konitzer & Wiesner for embezzlement of $965,000.

Interestingly, Wiesner was in London on March 5, 2009 - probably hoped to get back in with MJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWLo8g7YIQ

Dieter was around from the 70s, wasn't he? I think I've seen his name in the notes for the Destiny album.

Hed been accused of fraud and other stuff in germany before so no surprise.fans tried to warn mj years back when he came on the scene

But after being betrayed over and over again and getting caught up so many times with terrible people, shouldn't he have learned a lesson? His terrible judge of character is why he's not here today unfortunately. I miss Mike terribly..

i think it's easy for us to say "he should have leaned". but the fact is none of us lived his life. imagine having pressure from every corner. imagine people telling you what to do and what not to because of this and that. and all you want is to live YOUR life. i think even if what people are telling you IS for your own good, you shut them out. and then it's easier for people to manipulate you.....

Dieter first got involved during history with the whole mystery drink and merchendise stuff.then from that crawled more into mjs world and into management.

Just read this
By the way I just found out that Dieter Wiesner's "ML Publishing LLC" still releases MJ related "official" matters. I wouldn't be surprised if the recent lawsuit against Wiesner would have something to do with the MJ Estate. As they have mentioned in a previous court document that they pursuaded legal actions both in Germany and Japan in intellectual property issues.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-release-hollywood-tonight.html

Yeah there was alot of legal issues with ml publishing over the last 5 plus years.whether mj was involved etc

Ah, that sounds like it. I don't have my CD in my possession to check.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/sear...-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=48

The Dieter Wiesner Connection?
I received a message with some interesting information regarding Michael Jackson's German merchandises, and Dieter Wiesner. Let's see these details:

According to this person there is a tight connection between UD Group International and Wiesner. The fact that UDG is selling the sub-woofer system made in Wiesner's era might be an evidence: http://www.umadubhe.com/index.php?p...-one-flat-panel-mit-aktiv-subwoofer-sehr-rar- . However it's not clear if the items has been stored by Wiesner's MJ Net Entertainment or TePax.

More to come soon...

You can see the champaigne from the UD_Group also on Joe`s homepage. He is now in Cannes and will promote the products, his parfume ....
http://www.jwjackson.com/

Last edited:
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/sear...-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=48

The Dieter Wiesner Connection?
I received a message with some interesting information regarding Michael Jackson's German merchandises, and Dieter Wiesner. Let's see these details:

According to this person there is a tight connection between UD Group International and Wiesner. The fact that UDG is selling the sub-woofer system made in Wiesner's era might be an evidence: http://www.umadubhe.com/index.php?p...-one-flat-panel-mit-aktiv-subwoofer-sehr-rar- . However it's not clear if the items has been stored by Wiesner's MJ Net Entertainment or TePax.

More to come soon...

:fear:

Waiting... :timer:

Yes of course I also believe it is all connected. I think thats how Joe got rights to ues the MJ copyrights
to sell his cheap Champaign, Ice cream and novelty items . Someone wasnt watching ,protecting these
copyrights in Jermany and they fell through the cracks. Joe jackson was probably contacted and jumped
on it ... $$$$$$$$ to be made

Last edited:
Yes of course I also believe it is all connected. I think thats how Joe got rights to ues the MJ copyrights
to sell his cheap Champaign, Ice cream and novelty items . Someone wasnt watching ,protecting these
copyrights in Jermany and they fell through the cracks. Joe jackson was probably contacted and jumped
Why can't Joseph protect Michael's legacy for once? Why can't he show his son just a little respect? I think he has earned it.
Damn! i am sorry but I am so disgusted with Joseph I can't even find the words.:mat:

qbee, Joe has no rights:

Joe has sold his own name and makes this ridiculous advertisement for the junk, the UD Group sold.
(and for it he get paid of course)

They use the old HIStory logo to which Michael has lost because Wiesner was thus a "great manager".

MJ Net Entertainment has had ordered in 2001 several Thousand loudspeakers and not paid the calculations.
http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...cle&catid=164:2001&id=143:2001-june&Itemid=75
(it is the 5th article on the side)

Therefore, the logo has been impounded in 2003 and been auctioned in 2006.
And 2003 Wiesner was Michaels's "manager"...and Wiesner was decisively involved in MJ Net!
The foundation of MJ Net in Germany had been Wiesners idea!

Michael had nothing to do with the shops of net MJ actively.

It was this same company (Tepax) who had bought at the auction the logo and she still owns it.
UD Group has got in 2010 the licence and now sells cheap junk with this logo.

Which role Wiesner plays in this play?
I estimate: no small role...

But Wiesner has had from 1997 to 2003 with Michael and then up to Michael's death only his own interests in his eye.
And also he will make it now with Joe.

Last edited:
Which role Wiesner plays in this play?
I estimate: no small role....

No he plays a big role in this bad piece of theatre.
Wanna Smell Like Joe Jackson?!!?

5/18/2011 6:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

If you've ever looked at Joe Jackson and thought, "How the hell can I smell like THAT guy?" ... well, fret no more ... MJ's dad has unveiled a brand new line of body scents.

Joe debuted a "Jackson" scent line for both MEN and WOMEN in Cannes, France this week ... with a cologne called, "Tribute," and perfume called, "Legend."

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut.

So what do they smell like you ask? The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

No word on when the smells will be available to purchase.

0518-joe-jackson-gsi-credit.jpg

And here:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/19/joe-jackson-perfume-cologne-michael-jackson-legend-tribute-tmz-on-tv/

You know what baffles me? Michael was the biggest star on the planet.....yet for some reason he was so EASY to approach for all these IDIOTS that have been involved in his business affairs. I mean, seriously. Raymone Bain, Dieter Wiesner, Tohme Tohme, Murray.........all these complete nuttheads yet for some reason no one bothered to protect Michael from them. I don't understand that...

You know what baffles me? Michael was the biggest star on the planet.....yet for some reason he was so EASY to approach for all these IDIOTS that have been involved in his business affairs. I mean, seriously. Raymone Bain, Dieter Wiesner, Tohme Tohme, Murray.........all these complete nuttheads yet for some reason no one bothered to protect Michael from them. I don't understand that...

Agree. :(

cause the only ppl that truely cared about him couldnt get close enough.and mj saw the best in everyone now matter how many times he got burnt

Well based on Joe's past history this business venture will not make huge sales. Unless, of course, some misled fans think the items are from Michael and go and buy it. If you want to sell classy perfume you do not dress up an 80 year old in a 20 year old hip hop outfit, including the 6 big gold chains around his neck. Unless you want to "smell like Joe Jackson."

I don't understand either... Madonna and others seem to vet and have good folks working for them. MJ had a bunch of greedy losers in his later years. No one vetted any of the folks Mike associated with and him being the biggest and most sued star in the world he should've been more careful. No one watched over him at all

I think in such a way:

In his art Michael was The King. In all beyond the art Michael was as all the other people. He has gained experience which all people make sometime in their life once or also more often: One trusts the wrong person … and does not notice it.

Wiesner has itself crept in 1997 in Michael's life during the HIStory tour.
What was in 1997:
Michael's private life in this tim was marked not just by luck and balance; he was in a change: The disappointment of his plans with regard to one marriage, the hectically hasty new marriage, the strain of the tour, vague plans for the future, at the same time already huge indebtedness. And: already in 1993 his personal life image from the joints had been brought!

Wiesner obviously disposes quite of the talent to be able to take very fast people for itself and to work very persuasive on them.
I myself could experience this indifferently in a German forum: 2 forum members were invited by him to a "conversation". They have had before to criticise till then a lot in Wiesner----after the "conversation": nothing more. Whenever somebody wrote afterwards negatively about Wiesner, they were there to defend Wiesner. Now this is approx. one and a half years,. and there has remained thus.
Why should Michael to this talent of the Wiesner also not shoot be?

One of the investors in the MJ Entertainment AG had characterised Wiesner so:
"Dieter will take Michael's money," said Rinnert. "He is a snake. He's very dangerous. He's an unhuman, greedy, unscrupulous person. He is dangerous. Michael Jackson is his victim."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104516,00.html

And this was in 2003.
It has changed till this day nothing in it.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/05/dieter-wiesner-again.html

Dieter Wiesner Again
I got some more information from my "German connection" about Dieter Wieser who just got back in the picture along with Joe Jackson.

I have seen the original documents for MJ Net Entertainment AG, Wiesner's and MJ's first company. According to this both Wiesner and his then partner retired from the company around October, 2003. Later in 2004 the company has been dissolved, because they didn't leave up to the bankrupcy rules. Previously it has been funded from 50.000 EUR by Jurgen Bachus and Reinhard Moller.
It's been finally closed down in January, 2010.

Interesting that the new company around him, UD Group has been suspended in Switzerland previously.

Wiesner came up with something new at www.thewiesnercollection.com, that will be a collection of memorablias Wiesner collected or tried to sell over the years related to MJ.

Back