Amateur vocal leaks from This Is It rehearsals

Fake… the „hoo hooo“ is from „scream“ and is not even on key… try harder next time

Fake… the „hoo hooo“ is from „scream“ and is not even on key… try harder next time
Fairly certain these videos are actually real. Don’t know the whole story behind them, but I know the first one was recorded by some French fans on June 4th (although the dates June 3rd and June 5th have also been mentioned), and the other one was recorded by someone who used to be a member on this forum, I believe.

Does this confirm you don't know what you be talking about

sherlock.. i am not talking about the first video. I know those videos are real because i've seen them when MJ was still rehearsing.
I am talking about the second video which definitely is not real.
the "hoo hoo" at 0:20 is definitely from scream.. are you all deaf? xD

Last edited:
sherlock.. i am not talking about the first video. I know those videos are real because i've seen them when MJ was still rehearsing.

That sounds more like jgf.

Doesn't sound a bloody thing like Scream.

We have that mostly

I'm not impressed tbh
Although the choreographies are different, I don’t see this being that different to the usual Michael Jackson show.

It doesn’t even feel that intimate. Some people (mostly fans) have advertised it as being a similar thing to Nirvana Unplugged, but it does not appear that way at all.

The first video is from June 18th 2009 filmed outside the forum I believe.
There is still a number of hours of MJ during rehearsal that are unreleased. Despite the issues it would still be intriguing in the future to watch as it is one of candid looks at his creative process.

Marcel Marceau stated in an interview that Michael Jackson planned to perform the entire HBO 'One Night Only' show with live singing (and no lip-syncing at all).

The available video snippet with Marcel Marceau was taken from the press conference, and not from the rehearsals.

In that video snippet, the mime and the singer together executed some impromptu dance moves, they posed for some promotional photos, and they replied to certain questions from reporters.
It doesn’t even feel that intimate. Some people (mostly fans) have advertised it as being a similar thing to Nirvana Unplugged, but it does not appear that way at all.
It was meant intimate because of the venue (the historic Beacon Theatre on Broadway), as opposed to the big arenas or stadiums in which Michael Jackson used to perform.

It was meant intimate because of the venue (the historic Beacon Theatre on Broadway), as opposed to the big arenas or stadiums in which Michael Jackson used to perform.
Obviously. But when you take a look at these videos, nothing about it feels like an intimate show. It feels like the typical Michael Jackson concert with heavy choreography, a lot of dancers and highly rehearsed numbers.

I’m not complaining about it, I’m just pointing it out because over the years, I’ve heard many people refer to it as a quasi-acoustic and intimate show, which it was very obviously not going to be, at least going by the footage we have.

I watched This is It and I was amazed by Michael Jackson's talent and passion. He was a true legend and a genius. He put so much effort and creativity into his rehearsals, and he was always striving for perfection. He had a vision for his show, and he wanted to give his fans the best experience possible. He was also very kind and respectful to his crew and dancers. He was a leader and a mentor. He was not only a great performer, but also a great human being. This is It is a tribute to his legacy and a glimpse into his final moments. It is a must-watch for any fan of Michael Jackson. He will always be the King of Pop

Childhood might lowkey be the best song he's made. Always makes me tear up
I adore Childhood., it's so special to me - My 4 year old daughter listens to it every night like a lullaby.

Elevated even more for me when the recording of it leaked - a live performance of it would have been really beautiful 🥰

I watched This is It and I was amazed by Michael Jackson's talent and passion. He was a true legend and a genius. He put so much effort and creativity into his rehearsals, and he was always striving for perfection. He had a vision for his show, and he wanted to give his fans the best experience possible. He was also very kind and respectful to his crew and dancers. He was a leader and a mentor. He was not only a great performer, but also a great human being. This is It is a tribute to his legacy and a glimpse into his final moments. It is a must-watch for any fan of Michael Jackson. He will always be the King of Pop
Sony have over 100 hours of footage in the vault. Expect to see some more in the future someday.

Back