An idea for THIS IS IT (Put it in theatres!)

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hello all, I hope you are doing better. I know it's a hard time but we can all get through this.

That aside, I just got an idea. Wouldn't it be great if they could put the THIS IS IT tour rehearsals in theatre? I mean can you imagine? Last thing Michael performed, don't you think people would see it just for curiosity? This would help show the world what a wonderful great performer he is. And would help continue his legacy.

I think it would be awesome and it would be another record breaking theatre selling event.......

Who's with me on this? I would love to see it in the big screen. Maybe even on IMAX.

~Darvon

that wud be awesome,but id rather sit in my room with just my tv and i for some reason.maybe cuz i dont feel like going out right now,but if its released and im over this,id probably be all 4it

I like your idea. Because in this digital age we live in, they can put Michael in spots and show him in ways that could make this thing look really good.

Hello all, I hope you are doing better. I know it's a hard time but we can all get through this.

That aside, I just got an idea. Wouldn't it be great if they could put the THIS IS IT tour rehearsals in theatre? I mean can you imagine? Last thing Michael performed, don't you think people would see it just for curiosity? This would help show the world what a wonderful great performer he is. And would help continue his legacy.

I think it would be awesome and it would be another record breaking theatre selling event.......

Who's with me on this? I would love to see it in the big screen. Maybe even on IMAX.

~Darvon

That wold be a great idea! Went to the imax the first time the other day, Michael on a screen that size would be great!

Yes! that would be a great Idea... I bet you there is tons of footage of Michael. Also I bet you there is tons of footage that we haven't seen on Michael. I remember hearing that Michael always had a videographer video taping everything on him..

that wud be awesome,but id rather sit in my room with just my tv and i for some reason.maybe cuz i dont feel like going out right now,but if its released and im over this,id probably be all 4it

:( I hope you start to feelin' betta soon. (((HUGS)))

I still rekon it was going to be made into a 3D Rockmuntery/Concert film like the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus did. Just the fact that they were filmed using RED cameras and that Kenny Ortega directed the Miley Cyrus 3D Concert.

~Darvon

Wonderful idea to have it in theaters!! That would be awesome!! I bet it would sell like hotcakes! That way we could really feel like we were part of the concert!!

Back