ANIME Thread

lol :p

I can't wait for the next episode!! sometimes I want to read the manga to see whats going to happen next but I don't know what chapter I am at right now lol My brother reads the Manga and keep spoiling it for me lol

I haven't seen much of the episodes lately, I wanted the one with Hinata/NaruHina on there, my brother got the recent Volume of the manga, I knew he went shopping in Timmins, he went with my mom behind my back, I haven't been to Timmins much as I used to, it isn't fair.

I'm about to work on a NaruHina drawing, I wanted to draw them doing Michael's Pepsi commercials ones with the Bad version for Bad 25 and one for Dangerous version. I'm making a couple of alterations to it.

wallpaper1_sm.jpg

CAT PLANET CUTIES IS OUT ON DVD/BLU-RAY COMBO TODAY!!!

Here's a trailer for Road To Ninja Movie.

[YOUTUBE]M-7dDGWPiyA&[/YOUTUBE]

0:15 Who's BAD?

Last edited:
CartoonRecommend-2416458.jpg

FREEZING is coming out to Blu-Ray DVD Combo by Funimation on August 28th.

Here's a few screenshots

freezing-06-10.jpg

freezing-08-17.jpg

freezing-07-58.jpg

freezing-12-75.jpg

OVA included

Freezing-ova-06-04.jpg

Road To Ninja Movie MADNESS!

[YOUTUBE]7oB5hk-cvkM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dk8qMxqLGHg&[/YOUTUBE]

Freezing Sneek Peek Clip

[YOUTUBE]KrQWSsvicxo[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the full movie of "Naruto Shippuden: Road To Ninja"

[YOUTUBE]e9YT4T_uhpA&list=PL6jXEtqkH--uoYZkC86eaDjkUkV8zFWMy[/YOUTUBE]

I found a an anime I love. "Kampfer" and here's the reason why.

leopard-raws-kampfer-08-raw-tbs-1280x720-x264-aac-mp4_snapshot_02-47_2009-11-25_23-10-41.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-08-raw-tbs-1280x720-x264-aac-mp4_snapshot_10-14_2009-11-26_00-36-11.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-08-raw-tbs-1280x720-x264-aac-mp4_snapshot_16-06_2009-11-26_00-44-41.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-09-raw-tbs-1280x720-x264-aac-mp4_snapshot_19-22_2009-11-30_22-59-50.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-09-raw-tbs-1280x720-x264-aac-mp4_snapshot_20-50_2009-11-30_23-01-59.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-11-raw-d-tbs-x264-aac-1280x720-mp4_snapshot_05-07_2009-12-11_21-41-38.jpg

leopard-raws-kampfer-11-raw-d-tbs-x264-aac-1280x720-mp4_snapshot_05-23_2009-12-11_21-42-42.jpg

I find she's a real hot kisser.

[YOUTUBE]85wMPYZ5vPI[/YOUTUBE]

Full "Road To Ninja film" (this time official Japanese audio with English Sub.) I love how Hinata gets BAD.

Freezingdvd2_25.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DAT FACE! DAT FACE! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Pokemon-logo.jpg

pokemon_stained_glass___wallpapers_by_gturbo5-d5xl7a1.png

I've been a fan of Pokemon for 15 years since early 1999 and I still love it today. Though I have to admit I felt like I abandoned my fandom of Pokemon since after 2002-2011 around that period I believe, but after seeing the latest season Pokemon X & Y I was so blown away that my fandom of Pokemon came back to me after many years of abandoning Pokemon from my life.

I started looking back some of the old episodes and the few of the ones I never seen. It really brings me back a lot of memories.

Last edited:
The last anime I watched and loved. Vampires done right, although, no one beats Hellsing Ultimate.

Shiki

Other really good and creepy one, Another.

I used to like Pokemon when they were 150 ones, Pikachu wasn't anorexic but once animes are americanized, they f*cking ruin them. I don't even like watching animes dubbed in my mother language because the voices f*cking ruin them. I bet subtitles are more accurate than dubbing in foreign languages.

That's one of those things that I don't understand to some anime fans, like I don't know why they wanna whine and complain about the dubbing, I love both dubs and subs. I don't complain about the dubbing at all, if I do I'd be a lousy anime fan.

Dragonball Z is the best example when it comes to dubbing, at first Ocean did the dub in the late 90's until Funimation did the dubbing a few years later, I found Funimation version sounded better than Ocean, I mean Ocean is okay I mean they got memorable scenes that are funny and well know like Brian Drummond's performance of Vegeta on the "Over 9,000" bit, then the laterOcean version that came back in Canada TV in 2001 they sounded overrated except for both Drummond, Scott McNeil and Terry Klassen reprising the role of Vegeta, Piccolo and Krillin were an exception.

As for fans who whines and complains about lets say 4Kids, they whine about the dubbing for Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! or One Piece, 4Kids did well for a while until 2012 for lack of profits and to me I don't think that' the case, it's not the dubbing that ruins the anime, it's the fans complaining that ruins it. Yeah that's how I feel about fans say re. dubbing. Like I saw 4Kids version for One Piece, it's a bit good, but then later I saw the Funimation version, they sounded better. 4Kids left Pokemon for Pokemon Company in 2006 and I don't know why then that 4Kids left Pokemon until I know why (same reason as above). 4Kids is now 4K Media and still dubs Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal which I currently watched for a while.

People and complain about the dubbing if they want, but I'd appriciate they keep that to themselves, because if I were yous I'd keep my mouth shut and keep my complaints to myself.

Plus when I started the thread, I never mentioned anything saying about loving or hating or debating dubs and subs at all.

Last edited:
Speaking of dubs and censored dubs and whatnot, this is happening:

First couple episodes are up on Hulu right now! :woohoo: It's sub-only though. The dub will be premiered at the 2014 Anime Expo on July 5th. I don't know about everyone on here but I'm excited!

Speaking of dubs and censored dubs and whatnot, this is happening:

First couple episodes are up on Hulu right now! :woohoo: It's sub-only though. The dub will be premiered at the 2014 Anime Expo on July 5th. I don't know about everyone on here but I'm excited!

I remember the good old times when I watched "Sailor Moon". I also remember recording about a few episodes off YTV and I without any reason I stopped watching it until late 2001 I believe.

Oh man I won't be able to see it on Hulu because of the regional countries issues (ACK! THANK YOU HULU!). I'll find another way to check it out.

I remember the good old times when I watched "Sailor Moon". I also remember recording about a few episodes off YTV and I without any reason I stopped watching it until late 2001 I believe.

Oh man I won't be able to see it on Hulu because of the regional countries issues (ACK! THANK YOU HULU!). I'll find another way to check it out.

Aw, that sucks! >.< Maybe you can get around it with a proxy? Or can just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray releases later this year. ;)

I remember watching Sailor Moon before school every morning when it was still syndicated. No channel in my area had it (as far as I knew), but some FOX affiliate that we somehow got on our DirecTV satellite aired it so I would watch it on there. I kept up with the series when it went to USA Network and then to Cartoon Network and up through the dubs of S and SuperS. Good times.

Aw, that sucks! >.< Maybe you can get around it with a proxy? Or can just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray releases later this year. ;)

I remember watching Sailor Moon before school every morning when it was still syndicated. No channel in my area had it (as far as I knew), but some FOX affiliate that we somehow got on our DirecTV satellite aired it so I would watch it on there. I kept up with the series when it went to USA Network and then to Cartoon Network and up through the dubs of S and SuperS. Good times.

I don't know about the Proxy thing and I don't really have plans on getting on DVD/Blu-Ray, but pretty soon after it's out on the new English Dub, I will hopefully check it out on Watchcartoononline site which I go regularly for a whole year.

I also remember Rini's (Salior Mini Moon) voice was done by Stephanie "Sugar" Beard, she did the voice and she also was a co-host of YTV's The Zone during the fall of 2001 until early 2007. She's made her sounded so cute.

I also remember Rini's (Salior Mini Moon) voice was done by Stephanie "Sugar" Beard, she did the voice and she also was a co-host of YTV's The Zone during the fall of 2001 until early 2007. She's made her sounded so cute.

Yup! She did her voice for the S and SuperS season. I actually wouldn't mind if they're able to get her to come back for the re-dub. Her voice was quite cute and I like it more than the voice they had for the older seasons.

Speaking of Sailor Moon, this little gem came out today:

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Hinata_e_naruto_road_to_ninja_by_rostofeio-d55jnkt.png

[YOUTUBE]TYQAwCwNCxI[/YOUTUBE]​

Naruto: Road To Ninja film is coming to theatres in the US on August 29th (same day on Michael's birthday) and in Canada Spetember 7th & 11th. And I think it's gonna be subbed. Damn, I wanna hear them in Dub version, hopefully soon.

Hinata_e_naruto_road_to_ninja_by_rostofeio-d55jnkt.png

[YOUTUBE]TYQAwCwNCxI[/YOUTUBE]​

Naruto: Road To Ninja film is coming to theatres in the US on August 29th (same day on Michael's birthday) and in Canada Spetember 7th & 11th. And I think it's gonna be subbed. Damn, I wanna hear them in Dub version, hopefully soon.

What really?? I saw the movie last week with english sub, it wasn't that bad! I actually prefer sub over dub lol

I've been watching Chi's Sweet Home lately. It's adorable. :D Also been watching Pokemon too. I hadn't watched it for years, so I've been catching up to all those episodes I missed. I still like it. I'm usually on and off when it comes to Anime and I'm in an "on" phase right now.

If any of you like more serious Anime, I recommend Welcome to the NHK and Kino's Journey :)

What really?? I saw the movie last week with english sub, it wasn't that bad! I actually prefer sub over dub lol

Yeah. I wanna see it, but I don't think they'll play in the Northern Ontario area, if it did I'm gonna go for it. I wanna hear the Dub, because I wanna hear how RTN Hinata becomes BAD.

Yeah. I wanna see it, but I don't think they'll play in the Northern Ontario area, if it did I'm gonna go for it. I wanna hear the Dub, because I wanna hear how RTN Hinata becomes BAD.

There's probably going to be copies on youtube and stream sites, hence torrents for it. I was really shocked when Hinata cursed out Sakura for being with Naruto xD The whole movie was really done well, a lot of surprises too!

There's probably going to be copies on youtube and stream sites, hence torrents for it. I was really shocked when Hinata cursed out Sakura for being with Naruto xD The whole movie was really done well, a lot of surprises too!

Oh yeah, the scene when Sakura was intimidated but "I'll kill you" statement is kinda funny for me since I'm never a fan of NaruSaku (which is not gonna happen) and even calling her...well I can't say but in another what she calls her really takes the cake. And have you noticed Menma's armbands? They looked Michael's Bad/Dirty Diana arm brace.

645529-tumblr_mmfrvddjpl1r5wpfoo2_1280.jpeg

56326_0.jpg

Anyone here watches Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X??

Never seen it, but I did I think I did find it in mangas.

Back