ANIME Thread

[YOUTUBE]yTQ4pUzAf8s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]l7a69Rj7jVU[/YOUTUBE]

JACKPOOOOOOOOOT!!! 0:06-0:20 Funniest part. I think I'm interested in this Steins;Gate.

flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg

Sailor Moonwalker!

Go to the site www.redbubble.com type in Moonwalker and that same pic will pop up.

[YOUTUBE]ZzU-eqZejcA[/YOUTUBE]

Guess who's like the rest of us? By us I mean MJ fans.

That was cute and hilarious. :lol: The first Sailor Moon anime had so much unnecessary baggage I don't remember that part. I'm loving Sailor Moon Crystal better because it's more faithful to the manga, Usagi is more likable because she's more mature as the anime goes by. Most of the character are more likable actually.

Another anime I'm loving is Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold. It seems the creators of the franchise want to redeem themselves after the crap they did with Omega.

[YOUTUBE]ZzU-eqZejcA[/YOUTUBE]

Guess who's like the rest of us? By us I mean MJ fans.

I love that scene XD. The Japanese VA for Rei, Michie Tomizawa, is a big fan of Michael so that's probably why they put that reference in there. I hope they keep that in the new English dub cause the first English dub changed it so she was calling out for Yuichiro/Chad instead (maybe the dubbers at that time didn't get the reference?).

That was cute and hilarious. :lol: The first Sailor Moon anime had so much unnecessary baggage I don't remember that part. I'm loving Sailor Moon Crystal better because it's more faithful to the manga, Usagi is more likable because she's more mature as the anime goes by. Most of the character are more likable actually.

I enjoy Crystal too. The characters are good although it was weird at first how the series breezed through so fast it almost felt like they weren't being developed at all. It's fine now, though, and it's also neat to see all the stuff that wasn't in the original anime in this one. I hope they continue the series so they can cover the rest of the manga arcs, especially the Dream arc which was much better than its anime counterpart (SuperS).

My only gripe, and this is a bit of an immature one, is that they toned down the violence/grisly stuff. Like in the latest episode there's a scene where Ami, Rei, and Makoto wake up and find that they're trapped in some dungeon. In the original manga there were decaying corpses everywhere, but in the show there aren't any.

I haven't read the whole manga just until Sailor Moon defeated Metalia but I've read many comments saying Crystal is way more accurate than the first anime, perhaps 85-90% accurate. I guess the censorship there's in Japan has something to do on toning down the animes, I've seen bloodie and gory ones and they put black screens to cover up such scenes. Anyhow, I really hope they keep it up respecting the manga for the most part and also hoping that scene with Rei is not a filler. I felt so identified! :wild:

I love that scene XD. The Japanese VA for Rei, Michie Tomizawa, is a big fan of Michael so that's probably why they put that reference in there. I hope they keep that in the new English dub cause the first English dub changed it so she was calling out for Yuichiro/Chad instead (maybe the dubbers at that time didn't get the reference?).

I believe that was Cloverway with Optimum Production that did Michael/Chad change for the Dub version, but I bet pretty soon Viz will finally get the reference and leave Michael's name in.

Plus I got a plush of Sailor Mars.

Gray vs Cancer in a dancing showdown (Fairy Tail 2014)

[YOUTUBE]yp8EdofppFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Gray wins MJ style.

A few scenes from the latest Boruto film.

[YOUTUBE]ArfDftE_2_w[/YOUTUBE]

I don't knoe if it's my age but I don't like watching children oriented animes, I've been watching bloody, gorey and supernatural stuff such as Black Butler and Blood +. Well, Black Butler is more supernatural.

I hope TOEI continues animating the next manga numbers for Sailor Moon Cristal, I liked they didn't add fillers and it's truer to the manga than the first anime.

I don't knoe if it's my age but I don't like watching children oriented animes, I've been watching bloody, gorey and supernatural stuff such as Black Butler and Blood +. Well, Black Butler is more supernatural.

I hope TOEI continues animating the next manga numbers for Sailor Moon Cristal, I liked they didn't add fillers and it's truer to the manga than the first anime.

Have you ever saw "Elfen Lied" and "High School Of The Dead"? I remember watching "Elfen Lied", it was good despite the limbs being torn off and all which I'm not keen with, but I watched it for some...cutesy cutesy stuff. But "High School Of The Dead" was totally bad @$$, I still wish they continue making the anime for a sequal or so, but the word hasn't come up.

I hope they do too. Would love to see the Dream Arc animated, cause that was way better than the anime adaptation.

Have you ever saw "Elfen Lied" and "High School Of The Dead"? I remember watching "Elfen Lied", it was good despite the limbs being torn off and all which I'm not keen with, but I watched it for some...cutesy cutesy stuff. But "High School Of The Dead" was totally bad @$$, I still wish they continue making the anime for a sequal or so, but the word hasn't come up.

I'm going to second Elfen Lied. It should satisfy your gore requirement, and it's also short. My only warning for it is that it might make you hate the human race, because just about everyone on that show is a cruel, uncaring asshole. Oh yeah, there's a scene involving a puppy that was very painful to watch. >.

I'm going to second Elfen Lied. It should satisfy your gore requirement, and it's also short. My only warning for it is that it might make you hate the human race, because just about everyone on that show is a cruel, uncaring asshole. Oh yeah, there's a scene involving a puppy that was very painful to watch. >.

I found this a few days ago and I thought it fit very well in here. Foul language or not, I still think it's funny lol

1221581.jpg

I love animes btw; used to watch quite a few back in the mid 90s, including Sailor Moon :) Not a huge fan of the bloody, uber violent ones though.

You wouldn't believe who's back. The RTN version of Naruto characters like in the "Road To Ninja" film in both episodes 427-428 recently.

Well...
large.gif

Naruto_Shipuuden_Screenshot_0249.jpg

I've watched Elfen Lied. I felt depressed watching it for the same reasons Amaya said but it depicted perfectly well the brutal and merciless human nature towards an individual who is different, I enjoyed how the story was told nonetheless. The only thing I didn't like that much was the ending, it was not exciting as the rest of the episodes.

I was confusing High School of The Dead with this other anime called Another. I haven't seen High School. I confused them because in Another certain students in a classroom were cursed because there is an extra student that shouldn't be in the classroom . They need to find out who the extra is to stop the students or people close to the students from having a brutal death. Some of them are pretty graphic gorey. If you haven't seen it and you love that genre, you should.

I've watched Elfen Lied. I felt depressed watching it for the same reasons Amaya said but it depicted perfectly well the brutal and merciless human nature towards an individual who is different, I enjoyed how the story was told nonetheless. The only thing I didn't like that much was the ending, it was not exciting as the rest of the episodes.

I was confusing High School of The Dead with this other anime called Another. I haven't seen High School. I confused them because in Another certain students in a classroom were cursed because there is an extra student that shouldn't be in the classroom . They need to find out who the extra is to stop the students or people close to the students from having a brutal death. Some of them are pretty graphic gorey. If you haven't seen it and you love that genre, you should.

Here's what "High School Of The Dead" is like.

highschool-of-the-dead1.jpg

I don't think it's all gory and whatnot, but it's kinda gruesome, I mean it's mainly about zombies and so on. Plus it did have some fanservice and the OVA has more fanservice and less zombies.

Thanks for letting md know about High School of The Dead Pop, I've watched 4 episodes and I've enjoyed it so far. That one also satisfy the gore requirements, I dare to say its bloodier than many of The Walking Dead episodes, it also has ecchi.

Thanks for letting md know about High School of The Dead Pop, I've watched 4 episodes and I've enjoyed it so far. That one also satisfy the gore requirements, I dare to say its bloodier than many of The Walking Dead episodes, it also has ecchi.

It does, that's why I said it has fanservice. In the 6th episode, the girls got kinda rowdy during the episode and I can't say, you'll have to see. And oh yeah I should mention I have a DVD of it. I should also added that I'm a fan of Saeko Busujima, man she's BAD @$$.

^Way too much fan service in that episode you mentioned, for a moment I thought I was watching hentai but I'll let it go 'cause the zombies are the main focus. I agree Saeko is a bad ass fighter.

^Way too much fan service in that episode you mentioned, for a moment I thought I was watching hentai but I'll let it go 'cause the zombies are the main focus. I agree Saeko is a bad ass fighter.

Well what you thought wasn't really the case, not even close. But you are close of the ecchi thing, I checked it's genre and it's just action, horror and harem. But I do watch a lot of anime with the harem and ecchi genre. And I never revealed this expect to maybe one person or two, but I find Saeko's sadistic side kinda hot.:blush:

Like that
thumb_0491.jpeg

Last edited:
There's a snippet from "Naruto The Last" film that was just out a few days ago. Here's a clip when Naruto confessed to Hinata.

[YOUTUBE]MdCGvmQQwE0[/YOUTUBE]

I am really stoked about this I mainly can't wait for next Friday!:woohoo:

The_Last_Naruto_Movie_Screenshot_3175.jpg

"Naruto The Last" is up on stream if you're interested in checking it out.

http://www.streamratio.com/3zyw31wzx8hy

I'd see it myself right now, but I'd rather wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray of the film to arrive hopefully before Friday so I can watch it as a special Michael Jackson-Anime Night.

The_Last_Naruto_Movie_Screenshot_3337.jpg

Last edited:
Back