Another Lie from 'The People' / 'The Mirror'

bobmoo79

Proud Member
This time they're saying that Bieber wants to buy Neverland, which they also claim is up for sale. They also say that MJ 'lost' it in 2008.

Of course we all know that MJ did NOT lose Neverland in 2008 because he sold only a portion of it to Sycamore Valley Ranch - a company that he himself part owned. The Michael Jackson Estate currently own 87.5% of Neverland, which is the same as MJ owned when he died.

These 'journalists' are complete idiots. This is a very clear case for the 'Press Complaints Commission' (PCC) to investigate as it breaches section 1 of their 'Editors Code'.

Accuracy

i) The Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, including pictures.

ii) A significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion once recognised must be corrected, promptly and with due prominence, and - where appropriate - an apology published. In cases involving the Commission, prominence should be agreed with the PCC in advance.

iii) The Press, whilst free to be partisan, must distinguish clearly between comment, conjecture and fact.

iv) A publication must report fairly and accurately the outcome of an action for defamation to which it has been a party, unless an agreed settlement states otherwise, or an agreed statement is published.

Feel free to complain here:

http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Justin-bieber-2115022.jpg

"Justin Bieber is looking to buy his idol Michael Jackson’s beloved Neverland so he can escape the madness of central Los Angeles, the Sunday People can reveal.The troubled pop teen last week sent his team to view the sprawling ranch in the sleepy Californian town of Los Olivios, two hours’ drive from where he currently lives.
Bieb’s management are desperate for him to live somewhere quieter, away from the temptation of nights out and women. They are worried about his meltdown, which has been going on since March when he had a bust up with a British photographer.
The star is looking at four ranches in total, but Justin, 19, has told his bosses he wants to turn *****’s old home back to its former glory.
Bieb’s fortune is currently thought to be more than £100million.
A source close to the Baby singer revealed: “Justin has been caught up in a fair amount of trouble lately so the best thing is for him to get out of central LA and live a quieter life.
“His team genuinely fear for him and want him to calm down and be happy. They’ve found the ideal solution, which is to move him to a ranch hours out of the city where he won’t be constantly hounded.
“Neverland is up for sale so it’s a no-brainer for Justin, he would love to live there. Michael Jackson is his idol. The only issue is that it is rundown and would need a fair amount of work.”
Justin, who went off the rails following his split from Selena Gomez, currently lives in a £4million mansion in the LA suburb of Calabasas.
*****, who died four years ago aged 50, built a private fairground on the 3,000-acre property, as well as a zoo. It also had a state-of-the-art theatre, a game room, restaurant, swimming pools and even its own fire station.
But the once-opulent estate has gone to rack and ruin since ***** officially lost it in 2008. A private equity firm bought the £15million loan that he had defaulted on and are now trying to flog it.
Last week Bieber was accused of getting in a brawl with a fellow clubber at New York’s South Pointe nightclub. It was the latest in a string of incidents that have left his friends, family and management extremely worried."

SmoothCriminalAnimation4.gif

lady-gaga-gun-o.gif

I know this story is B.S.,but out of all the people that don't deserve to live in Neverland or anywhere Michael lived,Justin Bieber cannot be a worse candidate.

Not worth the effort, imo. I prefer them stick to this harmless BS over false molestation claims.

Hmmm our generation was lucky; in our era, Grammy awards goes to Michael, now it goes to Justin... We watched a legend, you're watching ( I don't know what it is...)

I don't want to say anything for news :)

I never understood why people read tabloids at all. Why do people like to be lied to? Actually it's an insult to the reader when papers lie to them. Why are people so willing to take that insult?

I never understood why people read tabloids at all. Why do people like to be lied to? Actually it's an insult to the reader when papers lie to them. Why are people so willing to take that insult?

Because sadly there are many people who believe everything that tabloids write

I've lost count how many celebrities were supposed to be buying Neverland according to the tabs. First it was the Bekhams, then Brad & Angelina, then Jay Z & Beyonce and last it was Lady Gaga. Now it's Beiber's turn i guess LOL

Even though it's BS, it doesn't damage Michael's reputation, nor his legacy. I wouldn't give it much importance, we already know he never lost Neverland and posses most of the property.

Waw you mean there is an Editors Code and quite the opposite happens all the time? How is that possible? Based on what goes on in the press, either the Commission is not doing its job, or they do not have much authority.

'Press Complaints Commission' (PCC) to investigate as it breaches section 1 of their 'Editors Code'.

Accuracy

i) The Press must take care not to publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, including pictures.

ii) A significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distortion once recognised must be corrected, promptly and with due prominence, and - where appropriate - an apology published. In cases involving the Commission, prominence should be agreed with the PCC in advance.

iii) The Press, whilst free to be partisan, must distinguish clearly between comment, conjecture and fact.

iv) A publication must report fairly and accurately the outcome of an action for defamation to which it has been a party, unless an agreed settlement states otherwise, or an agreed statement is published.

Beiber can keep dreamin he aint getting neverland!

Hmmm our generation was lucky; in our era, Grammy awards goes to Michael, now it goes to Justin... We watched a legend, you're watching ( I don't know what it is...)

I don't want to say anything for news :)
Justin Bieber has never even won a Grammy and has been in the industry since 2008.That should tell you something.

Back