'Another Part of Me' Meaning?

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
I don't get the lyrics particularly? The lyric 'You're just another part of me' is a little confusing.

Is Michael saying we're all together in this? Or .. is he saying.. the person that he is, is made up of people who unite behind him?

What do you guys think exactly?

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
I think it's exactly that. Come together..we are one..that kinda thing.

soulmum

Proud Member
To me it shows we are all a part of the family of man.

MIST

Proud Member
I began to think about atoms, protons, electrons, quarks.
The world consists of bricks-atoms-what happens when a human or animal dies with the atoms they are made of?
Or to trees or flowers?
Dust to dust but are the atoms still intact or have they broken down into smaller components?
Then the components are used for new living creatures
When I think about it I can consist of components from snakes ,elephants,trees ,flowers ,horses etc
It should fit if he meant everything not just humans when he sings you.

But I guess it means humanity comes from Africa ,we have common ancestors even if it was long time ago.
We are all one, with similar feelings.

It had been interesting to hear Michael explain about it.

KOPV

Proud Member
This has been a song worth debate for years.. I remember it was brought up in old posts as a song that singers would attempt to re-right the end of days in a tone of unity which in most scriptures are opposite. Basically masking the harsh reality with a nice feeling regarding the "end", a false believe system where fallows what some believe the anti christ will use.

Also Bible talks about the "NWO" New World Order The Bible says do not be decieved that the NWo will create a utopia (togetherness) on earth as a way of deception of an exit route out of hell..

Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

This in no way am I stating my own personal beliefe or what I think other should believe, it is just a debate that has been around for decades now.

The Bible is not the only scripture that talks about simular things happening.. That the world being fooled by a false togetherness that will appear as Gods will but is all a trick..

Just through this in for some heat