Any Insomnia sufferers

^ yeah well of course I considered it and there was stuff going on but 8 months? And honestly when I was up what was going on really wasnt on my mind.. it wasnt anything I've never dealt with before.

I think my anxious type personality just caught up to me, I come from a family that's pretty high strung.

I think you need to deal, with what was going on, then you will be able to sleep again. Something is holding you from sleeping peacefully.....

The sound files are uploaded in .ogg format and it work find on my Samsung (Android) phone and on my computer using VLC media player but Windows Media Player can't play .ogg sound.

I think you need to deal, with what was going on, then you will be able to sleep again. Something is holding you from sleeping peacefully.....

I'm trying, it's easier said than done when.you dont know what it is. I've been trying to figure that out! Re visiting things I've been through that I thought I was 'over'and discussing it just to get it out etc..

Thank you for caring enough to say something

I'm trying, it's easier said than done when.you dont know what it is. I've been trying to figure that out! Re visiting things I've been through that I thought I was 'over'and discussing it just to get it out etc..

Thank you for caring enough to say something

You are welcome

I just know, that it CAN get better again. So the sooner, you learn to sleep again, the better.

I think, there could be something big bothering you, and if you really keep thinking back, maybe you can figure it out! Something big, because otherwise your insomnia wouldn't be so severe...

Wish I could help more

^ yeah well to be 100% honest there is so much it could be.. I haven't had the most "normal' upbringing, I'm just trying to pin point the key things that could be keeping me up. I'm looking to do cbt (cognitive behavioral therapy ) soon.

I'm looking to do cbt (cognitive behavioral therapy ) soon.

my psychirast told me bout that but i i dont understand it like how to make it work, any tips?

Well, realising there is a problem and taking steps towards healing is what matters. How tiny those steps are figuring out the root of the problem is always best instead of dousing it with meds only :blush:

So good luck to anyone who is willing to overcome the problem of not sleeping.

I was just thinking about ‘regression’ as when I found out what happened in my ‘previous life’ then it made me less anxious as now I know why.

Daryll748;4234720 said:
I was just thinking about ‘regression’ as when I found out what happened in my ‘previous life’ then it made me less anxious as now I know why.

What do you mean by this?

Back