Any Mariah Carey Fans ? (Please Get Inside)

MusaedJackson

Proud Member
Hello =)

I have a friend of mine who is a huge Mariah Carey fan, and his birthday is on 25th, Jan

What can you suggest me to get him ? a collector set? a DVD concert?

What would you love to get as a mariah carey fan ?

Please help, any suggestions related to Mariah Carey, from (Amazon.com)

Thanks in advance =)

Umm...I'm not sure, do you know what he has already if he's a big fan?

Umm...I'm not sure, do you know what he has already if he's a big fan?

He has all the music digitally in his computer, and he told me he has something like vegas concert on dvd .. am not sure but i need something he may not got? thank you =)

I'll have a look around later tonight when I have a bit more time. :)

Hmm I just looked through amazon.com. I'm not sure whether they would already have it, but to me the best things are the Unplugged DVD, Fantasy - Mariah Carey at Madison Square Garden. Also not sure what it is but realised there's an interview DVD with Brett Ratner from The Shooter Series which I guess is somehow like the one with MJ. That might be good? Sorry I can't be of more help.

I think Mariah is wonderful. She has one of the most amazing voices, and that talent she has to go high is amazing. :)

Hello =)

I have a friend of mine who is a huge Mariah Carey fan, and his birthday is on 25th, Jan

What can you suggest me to get him ? a collector set? a DVD concert?

What would you love to get as a mariah carey fan ?

Please help, any suggestions related to Mariah Carey, from (Amazon.com)

Thanks in advance =)

Check This Out...

Mariah Carey - Official Artist Page on iLike - free music ...
The album features a remix of "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey! ... There are upcoming tour dates for Mariah Carey ... krista g: "m by mariah carey preferme " ...
www.ilike.com/artist/Maria+Carey - Similar

A great gift would be give him a fan membership to her "official fan club"

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

^ So much better than my suggestions! :lol: Yeah, I would go with that hun. Have you decided yet? :D

Thank you guyz so much =) that was really nice of you ..

i ordered for him

1- Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (Album_2CD)

2- 3 CD Collector's Set [LIMITED EDITION 3CD Set] (THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI, E=MC2 & CHARMBRACELET" PLUS A COLLECTIBLE MARIAH CAREY POSTER)

Back