Any WWE fans?

You'll meet the very 2 guys who are the ones repsonsible for recording an amateur video of the MSG WWE show which is well known as "The Curtain Call" which the main event is between Diesel (Kevin Nash) and Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship, in the after HBK won and retains the title, both Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Triple) came surprising the fans the Kliq (both good/bad guys) were real friends (with the exception of 123 Kid who was now known as X-Pac was missing due to injury). In the aftermath, both Nash and Hall left WWE to WCW and Triple H took the fall getting demoted.

[YOUTUBE]6gbdzKsX_mU[/YOUTUBE]

Actual 2 hour footage of the WWE show
[YOUTUBE]4Hk3RaS3EAs[/YOUTUBE]

The matches of the entire footage:

-British Bulldog vs Ahmed Johnston (Opening match)
-Stone Cold Steve Austin (with Ted DiBiase) vs Jake "The Snake" Roberts
-Owen Hart (with Jim Cornette) vs Ultimate Warrior
-Vader (with Jim Cornette) vs Yokozuna
-The Godwinns vs The Bodydonnas (WWE Tag Team Championship)
-Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs Razor Ramon
-Diesel vs Shawn Michaels (*Main Event* Steel Cage Match- WWE Chamionship)

Can't wait to see Sting vs Seth Rollins! It would be awesome if Sting won but I don't see it happening and it wouldn't be believable. I just happy to see Sting in WWE again.

I fear that we get another Undertaker vs Lesnar match at WM32. WWE is crazy if they don't make Sting vs Taker happen. It would be really stupid not to have that match.

^ They'll give Sting the title.. they have to, sting would not mention that he came to WWE cuz its the one title he never held and not give it to him... If not this match, soon...

Sting is already a 12 time World Champion both from NWA, WCW and TNA. The WWE title is the only we never got to win. I strongly believe we'll win his first ever WWE title in career.

I kind of hope that he wins but at the same time I don't. It wouldn't be good for Rollins to lose to a 56 year old guy. Also Sting is not that good in the ring anymore. I just don't see Rollins dropping the title to him. Sting shouldn't really be in title picture at this point of his career.

Edit: But I don't want to see him losing again. He needs to win a match in his WWE career.

Last edited:
In honorary dedication to a fallen member of "Motorhead" Lemmy Kilmister.

WrestleMania X-Seven (Triple H vs Undertaker)
[YOUTUBE]H1t7cp1Ekvw[/YOUTUBE]

WrestleMania 21 (Triple H vs Batista *World Heavyweight Championship*)
[YOUTUBE]fN3s-0Gp8z4[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome to the newest member of the WWE Family...

[SIZE=+3]AJ STYLES[/SIZE]

maxresdefault.jpg

Good to finally see him in WWE. :yes:

I'm happy he's in the WWE and finally away from that rip-off TNA and just a few weeks ago he's at ROH which I watched on FOX at midnight.

1297403199423_ORIGINAL.jpg

[SIZE=+3]HITMAN FIGHTING PROSTATE CANCER[/SIZE]

Bret "Hitman" Hart announced he's being diagnosed with prostate cancer here's what he said in his Instagram page:

It is with great remorse that I feel compelled to speak truthfully to my friends, family and my millions of fans around the world. In the past few years, I've spent more than enough time paying the price for all those years trying to be the best there ever was as a professional wrestler. I executed excellently and my proudest claim was that I never seriously hurt or injured another wrestler in my 23 year career. I've paid a price for all that "fake" wrestling ... Mark Helprin wrote: "We are all perfect clocks that Divinity has set to ticking when, even before birth, the heart explodes into a lifelong dance." I've had a great lifelong dance and I'm a survivor of many hard battles. I now face my toughest battle. With hesitation and fear, I openly declare myself in my fight against prostate cancer. In the next few days, I will undergo surgery with the hope of defeating this nemesis once and for all. My fans have always looked upon me as a hero and I've always done my best to live up to that in and out of the ring. I beat the odds when I suffered my stroke in 2002, but it is now yet again, that I ... stand unafraid and face the tough road ahead of me, I will march toward this destiny with his spirit chanting in my ear. I make a solemn vow to all of those that once believed in me, the dead and the living, that I will wage my fearsome fight against cancer with one shield and one sword carrying my determination and my fury for life, emboldened by all the love that's kept me going this long already. Love is my weapon and I've got much of it around me all the time, for which I'm truly blessed and eternally grateful. My children, grandchildren, and my loving wife Steph have been and will constantly be at my side. I refuse to lose, I will never give in or give up, and I will win this battle or die trying. Most important of all, I hope can take the fight to prostate cancer. To be a leader in awareness and to set the example for men everywhere who find themselves in my very same shoes, that prostate cancer can be beaten. B x

Hart has fought off another of his illness, he suffered a stroke in 2002 leaving partial of his left side paralyzed, but made a successful recovery. I know he will fight that cancer because he's truly "The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be".

Beat the cancer Hitman!

This year "Batlle Royal" was very good in my opinion i enjoy it much better then last couple of years.
The R truth part was funny.

Daniel Bryan has announced thru Twitter recently this week to retire due to medical reasons.

Daniel Bryan has announced thru Twitter recently this week to retire due to medical reasons.

He had a big speech about it on Raw this past Monday, too. Very sad. :( I had a feeling it was gonna happen when he had to leave again last year almost as quickly as he came back.

First CM Punk goes to UFC and now D-Bry has to retire. They were probably the two best wrestlers to come out of the entire PG era and now they're gone. >.

So there is going to be Undertaker vs Shane McMahon Hell in A Cell match at Wrestlemania. I like Shane but the idea is stupid. It just sounds so random.

So there is going to be Undertaker vs Shane McMahon Hell in A Cell match at Wrestlemania. I like Shane but the idea is stupid. It just sounds so random.

Pffft. Undertaker's gonna win that match hands down. They should have John Cena face Undertaker instead and that would be a hell of a match.

Pffft. Undertaker's gonna win that match hands down. They should have John Cena face Undertaker instead and that would be a hell of a match.

I'm not a fan of Cena but even that would be better. I feel that they wanted Taker vs Sting or Taker vs Cena but they both got injured so they just had to come up with something. I hope the match will have this spot from the top of the cell:

Around 1:30.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Cena but even that would be better. I feel that they wanted Taker vs Sting or Taker vs Cena but they both got injured so they just had to come up with something. I hope the match will have this spot from the top of the cell:

Around 1:30.

Out of either of these matches we hope to happen, I don't really care who wins, but like I said I strongly believe Undertaker would win no doubt about it.

Out of either of these matches we hope to happen, I don't really care who wins, but like I said I strongly believe Undertaker would win no doubt about it.

It wouldn't make any sense Shane to win. It would be stupid. He is not a wrestler so he shouldn't be able to win Taker. There has been rumors that this might be Taker's last last Wrestlemania and he might retire. I hope not because Taker deserver a better last match.

My jaw dropped when Shane came back. He works for another company now so seeing him back in WWE was a HUGE surprise. Not so sure how I feel about the match between him and Taker, though. It's just so... bizarre.

My jaw dropped when Shane came back. He works for another company now so seeing him back in WWE was a HUGE surprise. Not so sure how I feel about the match between him and Taker, though. It's just so... bizarre.

Oh wow, I didn't know he worked for another company. Do you know which one? But yeah that is weird that he's back. I seen a couple pics of that on instagram and was like "OMG Shane O'Mac! XD" But yeah that would be dumb for him to go against the Undertaker. Like really, who do you think would win XD

Oh wow, I didn't know he worked for another company. Do you know which one? But yeah that is weird that he's back. I seen a couple pics of that on instagram and was like "OMG Shane O'Mac! XD" But yeah that would be dumb for him to go against the Undertaker. Like really, who do you think would win XD

He works for some video-on-demand company based out of China, so he hasn't been involved in wrestling in years. That Wikipedia link Galactus posted has more details.

Wow, that was neat. Had no idea he was that ambitious with the video-on-demand thing. That is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing that Galactus ^.^

What you guys thought about Wrestlemania? In my opinion it was entertaining but it could have been better. My favorite matches were Taker vs Shane and AJ Styles vs Jericho. That leap off the cell was amazing! That was the only memorable thing of the show. The ending of the show was disappointing like expected. I hate that WWE wants Roman Reigns to be on the top no matter what. They should notice that something is wrong when the face gets booed and not the heel.

I saw Shane's leap from the cell on Sportsnet Central when WrestleMania 32 was briefly talked about. Been a long time since anyone was on top of the cell and jumped off it, that cell was modified since Unforgiven 06' in Toronto where I attended which no one can ever go on top like before, but I'm glad Shane did it. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley and Rikishi got thrown off the cell by Undertaker which memorable, but to jump off the cell Shane did was at first and very rare.

As much as I didn't see WrestleMania 32, I don't even know what to say about, but that moment and that 3 legends Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Shawn Michaels made thier appearence which I saw was awesome.

I saw Shane's leap from the cell on Sportsnet Central when WrestleMania 32 was briefly talked about. Been a long time since anyone was on top of the cell and jumped off it, that cell was modified since Unforgiven 06' in Toronto where I attended which no one can ever go on top like before, but I'm glad Shane did it. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley and Rikishi got thrown off the cell by Undertaker which memorable, but to jump off the cell Shane did was at first and very rare.
The announcers tables are nowdays more safer to drop on than before. They look like they are made from some softer material than before. I'm sure they also made a special table for this spot. It was still very dangerous looking. That Foley's fall was more dangerous and he got hurt.

The announcers tables are nowdays more safer to drop on than before. They look like they are made from some softer material than before. I'm sure they also made a special table for this spot. It was still very dangerous looking. That Foley's fall was more dangerous and he got hurt.

Yeah, Foley explained why he kept on going despite being hurt after Undertaker threw him out and landed on the table. Like I've mentioned before that the cell was modified at Unforgiven 06' in Toronto, before that, the cell was shorter and made it easier for superstars to climb up to the top of the cell and the modified version was larger which is impossible for them to climp up. And how did Shane get on top of the cell anyways?

Yeah, Foley explained why he kept on going despite being hurt after Undertaker threw him out and landed on the table. Like I've mentioned before that the cell was modified at Unforgiven 06' in Toronto, before that, the cell was shorter and made it easier for superstars to climb up to the top of the cell and the modified version was larger which is impossible for them to climp up. And how did Shane get on top of the cell anyways?

It's not impossible. He climbed there and others like CM Punk, Cena, Orton, Rollins and Amborse have climbed there in recent years. Ambrose and Rollins fell from the side last year similiar how Shawn Michael fell in 1997. I liked the old cell more than the current one. Hell In A Cell matches don't have the same claustrophobic feel anymore.

I enjoyed it but I was disappointed by some things. Wasn't too disappointed by Reigns winning cause I knew it was very likely to happen. The biggest disappointment for me was the Dean Ambrose/Brock Lesnar match. I had some pretty high hopes for that but it wound up being really underwhelming. =/

Everything else ranged from ok to good. Zack Ryder and Baron Corbin winning were nice surprises, and the new Women's Championship belt is awesome! The Triple Threat for it was great too.

Back